The Official new rules for the $1000 Bookmaker Freeroll each week (rules will be strictly enforced)

Tuckman

Uh Poster
1. The first step in becoming eligible for this contest, u will hafta private message Tuckman or Bigdaddy with you're poker name that will appear in the standings and your poker account #, this will be a one time event, but u wont be eligible for any prizes until this is done...(all poker accounts will be kept private)

2. Each week there will be a thread uptop of the Poker forum that u will be required to post in and let us know u will be in that weeks tournament..A simple "in" will be fine...The deadline to do this will be 9pm eastern, as thats when the names will be tallied up and a private message will be sent to everyone that participated in that thread ontime, no late entries will be allowed and if u dont let us know you're in then u wont be eligible regardless if u obtain the password from 2nd hand info and participate and come in the top 10...

3..Each week there will be a minimum post count you're eog posting handle will need to be at to also be eligible for the prize..Week 1 will be 50 posts, and each week there after the post count will rise an additional 10 posts..There will be a cutoff at a certain number to be determined later on...

4. There will be no one allowed to obtain the password from someone outside of Tuckman or Bigdaddy each week if they want to be eligible for prizes...U need to post in the weekly thread to be eligible for the prizes as well..

5. These rules will be strictly enforced to keep the freeroll to the benefit of eog posters as an appreciation given back from the owners and staff of EOG and especially from Bookmaker themself...

tblaze

EOG Addicted
Re: The Official new rules for the $1000 Bookmaker Freeroll each week (rules will be strictly enforced)

looks fair to me..curious how many people will play..are we looking at 10 posts a week thereafter or sliding scale 60, 70, 80 etc? per week

slyone66

EOG Master
Re: The Official new rules for the $1000 Bookmaker Freeroll each week (rules will be strictly enforced)

i like the new setup. looking forward to the games to come. Sly

Tuckman

Uh Poster

The only difference this week will be that u need 60 posts at the start of the tournament to be eligible..

If u are new entering or havent yet sent me or Bigdaddy a pm with your name that appears in the standings and your account # u will also hafta do that..

If u already sent the Pm with the info requested above all u hafta do is sign in to the weekly thread that will be posted on Tuesday of this week..

thank you tuckman and bigdaddy...i think is a better way to weed out some ghosts and folks from countries i've never heard of... keep up the good work...tuck, are you still in Vegas and are you back to work at the lake las vegas w/ new company...

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

hey jeff..I like these new rules..will help get rid of some of the moochers

Tuckman

Uh Poster

thank you tuckman and bigdaddy...i think is a better way to weed out some ghosts and folks from countries i've never heard of... keep up the good work...tuck, are you still in Vegas and are you back to work at the lake las vegas w/ new company...

still in vegas and i was back to work less then 10 days from Montelago closed, its not been reopened out there yet and i really have no plans on going back either way..the job i have now is perfect hours and fri/sat off, so i cant complain..

JakePeavy i got your pm, all u hafta do is sign into the thread that will be stickied on Tuesday, Gl

sounds gl everyone

tblaze

EOG Addicted

looks like good rules to me..gl everyone

tblaze

EOG Addicted

seemd there was around 70 people first two weeks then last week dropped to about 50. rules seem to be working