THE OFFICIAL UNCLE MO, "TRIPLE CROWN THREAD". BREEDERS CUP IS THE FIRST STOP!

Re: THE OFFICIAL UNCLE MO, "TRIPLE CROWN THREAD". BREEDERS CUP IS THE FIRST STOP!

So happy everyone can now see what a jerk this JAM is. Any more responses to this guy is just a waste of time. These types of posters should be shown the door.

Shown the door? Stop the jealousy already. Ray, you have a terrible ROI yet you want to keep destroying the EOG with your "Titanic Selections"

Luca ROI- MINUS 148 units

Ray Luca

EOG Master
Re: THE OFFICIAL UNCLE MO, "TRIPLE CROWN THREAD". BREEDERS CUP IS THE FIRST STOP!

I tell everyone to go kill themselves. A joke. This is not the suicide prevention hotline.

As far as the handicapping contest, I already told you I am 2 miles from your home and you know where I am at. Anytime. 2 to 1 sounds good. Come by, we will iron out the details. I cannot blame you for trying to get your reputation back. [/COLOR]

You know this is the 2nd time u said I know where you are. I do not. In fact, a while back you irritated me so that I made a remark that i'm thinking of coming out of the closet and disclosing where I am at Belmont and what i'm wearing so you can know who I am. And then true to your rat form you made a whole scene about stalking and crap. You can iron out the details right here in front of everyone Mr 2 jobs who needs a quarter sheet LMAO

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

Most everyone in this thread needs to put down their bottle of testosterone pills, throw a bit of humility in the air and start over...its horse racing chit chat not life and death..lets clean it up and get a good start on Breeders Cup discussions....sign in if your in for a group man hug and a granting a mulligan to fellow posters...

Most everyone in this thread needs to put down their bottle of testosterone pills, throw a bit of humility in the air and start over...its horse racing chit chat not life and death..lets clean it up and get a good start on Breeders Cup discussions....sign in if your in for a group man hug and a granting a mulligan to fellow posters...

Try always has a wise word to say.

Ray Luca

EOG Master

try seriously. JAM started with DC and Lee for no reason. DC's futures write up is one of the best I have ever come across on the net, it really should be on the front page here and in the DRF. And JAM takes everything personally, it started with me way back. No hug from me. First off, he's a liar and a rat. Not my kind of person, sorry

try seriously. JAM started with DC and Lee for no reason. DC's futures write up is one of the best I have ever come across on the net, it really should be on the front page here and in the DRF. And JAM takes everything personally, it started with me way back. No hug from me. First off, he's a liar and a rat. Not my kind of person, sorry

Read the whole thread Luca, from start to finish. I am cleaning up what you morons started. Read the posts in order, this is an "Uncle Mo thread" and the thread was hijacked by you clowns with unrelated posts.

The first leg of the triple crown is 7 months away. Alot can happen before then so don't mush the hopes of the horse JM. How many outstanding 2 year olds actually do well in the triple crown? You know trainers key their big horses towards the triple crown and the derby averaging 20 starters is a graveyard for your horse if he gets caught out in the rightfield position,lol. Yes its exciting for you to know an owner of a great horse but a triple crown winner? Asking a little to much I think. I heard there is a 2 year old horse overseas that is suppose to be a monster, need to find out who owns him and his name. BUT good luck on your 1/5 price you get on this horse throughout his campaign towards May.

This is William Lees opening statement in the thread. "MUSH the hopes"....Luca says I started with Lee for no reason....Luca, you are some blowjob. Learn how to read and stop your jealousy.

Luca's ROI is minus 148 units, HOLY SHIT.... Luca, take some handicapping classes...Please...You are killing EOG...

Ray Luca

EOG Master

Imagine having words with someone and he says you are "some blowjob". Who effin talks like that?

One question. And only answer the question "JAM" If I am so bad, why won't you have a contest against me in an open forum where u name the rules and the amount where I post up double???

Guys put all this effort and frustration into handicapping and pick some winners. Jam just because a poster gives some losers in horse racing no need to ridicule that person. You did the same to me and I know horse racing is the TOUGHEST sport to cap. I own horses and get my ass handed to me at times. Ray is a good capper and had some bad luck at the Spa. Jam didn't you ever hit a bad spell in horse racing? If not, then you are the first not to do so. You need to take Ray up on that contest and give it your best shot. BUT even if you won that contest doesn't mean you are a great capper, could be a lucky run. I do know that saying on an open forum that you know a trainer has a desiger steroid that the feds can't detect is as big a blunder as one can say.. You lose respect by saying that .

Guys put all this effort and frustration into handicapping and pick some winners. Jam just because a poster gives some losers in horse racing no need to ridicule that person. You did the same to me and I know horse racing is the TOUGHEST sport to cap. I own horses and get my ass handed to me at times. Ray is a good capper and had some bad luck at the Spa. Jam didn't you ever hit a bad spell in horse racing? If not, then you are the first not to do so. You need to take Ray up on that contest and give it your best shot. BUT even if you won that contest doesn't mean you are a great capper, could be a lucky run. I do know that saying on an open forum that you know a trainer has a desiger steroid that the feds can't detect is as big a blunder as one can say.. You lose respect by saying that .

You truly believe that Rudy is not juicing? This open forum is just that, "an open forum." The Feds have raided his barn 3 times in the last 6 months, this is a fact.

Do I think certain barns juice, absolutely. But to name them is a no no. Hell I had a horse that couldn't finish in the money in a 3 horse race,lol. My trainer fed him 3 pounds of pasta and he won by 5 lengths at 30/1,lol. All I know is if his stables were hit by the feds looking for foreign substances, I am sure he leveled back on his usage.

You know something Lee, I never ripped you or your horses until you said I was, "MUSHING" Repoles horse. Then you told me to go bet the 1 to 5 all the way to the Derby. What the Fuck is that? Then I decided to rip you on your so called, "it's your turn to win night". I do not rip people unless you take the gloves off first, and in your case, "you did." So stop the Johnny Cochran defense mode for Luca, he can surely defend himself, he knows what he did.

Do I think certain barns juice, absolutely. But to name them is a no no. Hell I had a horse that couldn't finish in the money in a 3 horse race,lol. My trainer fed him 3 pounds of pasta and he won by 5 lengths at 30/1,lol. All I know is if his stables were hit by the feds looking for foreign substances, I am sure he leveled back on his usage.

To name them? Common. There are 100's of juicers out there. Some do it legally and some do not.

Pletcher, Dutrow, Hushion....These guys are all legal juicers. They follow the 30 day rule..

lol, Johnny Cochran. Not saying you are a mush Jam. Hey ride the train while the going is good pal. Remember all good things come to an end. Your horse is a monster, I agree. He makes pick 6's into pick 5's. Pick 4's into picjk 3's, and pick 3's into daily doubles. He will be 1/5 straight to the derby, but like I said IF you know the connections then you have every reason to post and enjoy your opinions. I say mush alot and I oppologize for saying that to you.

Ray Luca

EOG Master

You would think he would reread what DC wrote about the futures. But JAM has Blinkers on and no concept of value....

lol, Johnny Cochran. Not saying you are a mush Jam. Hey ride the train while the going is good pal. Remember all good things come to an end. Your horse is a monster, I agree. He makes pick 6's into pick 5's. Pick 4's into picjk 3's, and pick 3's into daily doubles. He will be 1/5 straight to the derby, but like I said IF you know the connections then you have every reason to post and enjoy your opinions. I say mush alot and I oppologize for saying that to you.

I too apologize Mr. Lee. I hate bashing people when they lose money. Sometimes it is the only "ammo" to shoot back with. I hope everyone wins, I really do.

12io4j2w90

You would think he would reread what DC wrote about the futures. But JAM has Blinkers on and no concept of value....
Let me show you some value blowjob. Take a look at a real handicapper.

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 90%; mso-cellspacing: .7pt" border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 width="90%"><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt"><SCRIPT language=JavaScript><!-- // create calendar object(s) just after form tag closed // specify form element as the only parameter (document.forms['formname'].elements['inputname']); // note: you can have as many calendar objects as you need for your application var cal1 = new calendar2(document.forms['forma'].elements['Date1']); cal1.year_scroll = true; cal1.time_comp = false; var cal2 = new calendar2(document.forms['forma'].elements['Date2']); cal2.year_scroll = true; cal2.time_comp = false;//--> </SCRIPT><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt" colSpan=2>
Player lzw4918<o:p></o:p>
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt">
User/Phone<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt">
Ticket<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt">
Date<o:p></o:p>
Sport<o:p></o:p>
Description<o:p></o:p>
Risk/Win<o:p></o:p>
Amount<o:p></o:p>
Result<o:p></o:p>
Balance<o:p></o:p>
Placed<o:p></o:p>
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt">
Internet<o:p></o:p>
Future/Prop
Ticket # 39536477-1<o:p></o:p>
5/3/2008 1:00:00 PM<o:p></o:p>
Future/Prop<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt"> Odds to win The 2008 Kentucky Derby Horses Futures Odds to win the Kentucky Derby . BIG BROWN +1600<o:p></o:p>
250/4000<o:p></o:p>
4,000<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt"> Win<o:p></o:p>
4000<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt"> 3/29/08 2:54 PM<o:p></o:p>
Future/Prop
Ticket # 39574301-1<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt"> Odds to win The 2008 Kentucky Derby Horses Futures Odds to win the Kentucky Derby . BIG BROWN +1600<o:p></o:p>
147/2352<o:p></o:p>
2,352<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt"> Win<o:p></o:p>
6352<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt"> 3/30/08 6:06 AM<o:p></o:p>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>​

Ray Luca

EOG Master

Let me show you some value blowjob. Take a look at a real handicapper.

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 90%; mso-cellspacing: .7pt" border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 width="90%"><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt"><SCRIPT language=JavaScript><!-- // create calendar object(s) just after form tag closed // specify form element as the only parameter (document.forms['formname'].elements['inputname']); // note: you can have as many calendar objects as you need for your application var cal1 = new calendar2(document.forms['forma'].elements['Date1']); cal1.year_scroll = true; cal1.time_comp = false; var cal2 = new calendar2(document.forms['forma'].elements['Date2']); cal2.year_scroll = true; cal2.time_comp = false;//--> </SCRIPT><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt" colSpan=2>
Player lzw4918<o:p></o:p>
User/Phone<o:p></o:p>
Ticket<o:p></o:p>
Date<o:p></o:p>
Sport<o:p></o:p>
Description<o:p></o:p>
Risk/Win<o:p></o:p>
Amount<o:p></o:p>
Result<o:p></o:p>
Balance<o:p></o:p>
Placed<o:p></o:p>
Future/Prop
Ticket # 39536477-1<o:p></o:p>
250/4000<o:p></o:p>
4,000<o:p></o:p>
4000<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt"> 3/29/08 2:54 PM<o:p></o:p>
Future/Prop
Ticket # 39574301-1<o:p></o:p>
147/2352<o:p></o:p>
2,352<o:p></o:p>
6352<o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt"> 3/30/08 6:06 AM<o:p></o:p>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>​

. Furthermore in regards to your write up on futures, I whacked the offshore with Big Brown for 9k, this was all because I found out that Brown was being needled with steroids before the public got the info. I posted this information all over the forums. Some people made touchdowns off this info.

Where is the other $2648?

Ray Luca

EOG Master

The other thing I don't quite understand is, you seem to be very outspoken about these bad trainers and their drugs, steroids, designer roids etc., so why do u like to profit off all this "inside" "juice" info??

The other thing I don't quite understand is, you seem to be very outspoken about these bad trainers and their drugs, steroids, designer roids etc., so why do u like to profit off all this "inside" "juice" info??

Luca, you are truly, "fucked up" in the head. No doubt.

Outspoken? I am talking about the real world here. Now I see why you were so upset when I told you to kill yourself. You are a walking disaster.

Where is the other $2648?

I bet it on Quality Road when he was a baby. Who would have ever believed that Quality Road would be this good?

Let me help you Luca. No charge.

Ray Luca

EOG Master

You did say whacked the offshore for 9k yet you only posted 6k in winnings? And you must have been down to ur last $147 why else did u bet such an odd-lot?

No doubt the biggest score of your young life.

Now how about the contest question you keep ducking? Answer that question before u go to bed. Work work work in the am

You did say whacked the offshore for 9k yet you only posted 6k in winnings? And you must have been down to ur last $147 why else did u bet such an odd-lot?

No doubt the biggest score of your young life.

Now how about the contest question you keep ducking? Answer that question before u go to bed. Work work work in the am

Not even close.

And ducking what contest? This 2 to 1 thing? My $2500 for your 5k......Lets do this...

Ray Luca

EOG Master

Both monies must be posted up prior to start is the only thing i insist on.

Rules and format?

Ray Luca

EOG Master

took u 4 days to accept, just remember after thanksgiving is when I can start as explained in the initial challenge. Gives u more time to send pm's and raise some more money. I'd even bet u will raise the stakes before this is over

Going to my night job at Target, good night :LMAO

I appreciate your comments Playersadvocate and totally agree.

Discreet Cat

EOG Dedicated

It just irks me that some guy (who was supposed to be the resident horse expert here?) starts pointing at my "disastrous ROI", when he himself has failed to post his own record anywhere on the forum.

You know, pick-by-pick, like i did in the "John Kelly is a disaster or whatever" thread (when i knew that i was showing a small loss).

Also, my "losing record" on here is a misnomer anyway, because i didn't include a couple of winners that i've given out (Inverness Cape and Economic Summit), though i clearly could have. I touted Inverness Cape shortly before he made his career debut, alerting everyone here to the fact that he had worked heads-up several times in a row with the multiple stakes-winner Concord Point. I also posted about Economic Summit the day that Belmont cancelled, informing everyone that the race would likely be re-carded the following week (which it was).

Neither of those two winners (either of which puts me into the black here) were posted in my "official" EOG record, simply because i didn't include the race number/horse number/morning line, like you've seen in the majority of my "tout posts" here. I left them out because i didn't think it was a big deal, but gee whiz, i guess it was to at least ONE guy.

Nor did i count Waveline (second @ 13/1) as anything but a loser, despite the fact that anyoner with a functioning brain could've used her behind the 3/5 favorite Unzip Me for a nice exacta. Let alone bet her win/place.

Going a bit further on Waveline, she clearly a prime example of how i've "done nothing" when it comes to handicapping racves here. Hell, i even included a nice little "book report" on her.

Speaking of which, when attempting to denigrate those book reports, JAM labeled them as "opinion". Umm, yeah. There's opinion involved in handicapping horses. Last time i checked, anyway.

I probably shouldn't even post this, because i'm likely just adding fuel to JAM's fire, but i just wanted to set the record straight (as long as he's slandering me at every opportunity, anyway).

My own personal take on all this garbage? Umm, i guess JAM used to be the resident "expert", and now he feels threatened because a few new guys are posting here. So he puffs out his chest and talks about how great and smart he is, while simultaneously lashing out at anyone he considers a potential threat to his cherished EOG-horse-expert-ism. It's all pretty silly, and i should've just laughed it off, but instead i let myself get sucked in. My bad. I'll refrain from these petty little arguments in the future, you have my word on that. Just my two cents on the matter.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Wins and losses mean nothing but accountability to me...more important is content and character where then I can make an intelligent decision on what I want to do with my selection or position...Everybody in this thread is a must read....

Just a Man, a contest proves nothing....let the posters decide who they want to follow or listen to....

Now let's get back to the upcoming Breeder's Cup....

Wins and losses mean nothing but accountability to me...more important is content and character where then I can make an intelligent decision on what I want to do with my selection or position...Everybody in this thread is a must read....

Just a Man, a contest proves nothing....let the posters decide who they want to follow or listen to....

Now let's get back to the upcoming Breeder's Cup....

HEY VD>>>>>>Read this "thread" from the beginning. Go ahead and start on page 1. The table was set by these clowns. If you want to go "off topic" then expect a response from the thread originator.

Who are we kidding here?

1.It just irks me that some guy (who was supposed to be the resident horse expert here?) starts pointing at my "disastrous ROI", when he himself has failed to post his own record anywhere on the forum.
Response: I posted my ROI in my threads throughout the summer. ( Go pull it up, you seem to have no problem digging up my old posts) Seriously I never dug up a posters old threads, it just shows you are looking for something, and looking for trouble. My ROI was plus 4 units after handicapping all spring and summer. I posted my ROI "DAILY" after starting my daily threads. This statement alone by you DC shows your "TRUE" character. You are a fucking lier. Bottom line.

2. You know, pick-by-pick, like i did in the "John Kelly is a disaster or whatever" thread (when i knew that i was showing a small loss)
Response: What the hell is this? What John Kelly disaster thread? DC...Post facts, not assumptions.

3. Also, my "losing record" on here is a misnomer anyway, because i didn't include a couple of winners that i've given out (Inverness Cape and Economic Summit), though i clearly could have. I touted Inverness Cape shortly before he made his career debut, alerting everyone here to the fact that he had worked heads-up several times in a row with the multiple stakes-winner Concord Point. I also posted about Economic Summit the day that Belmont cancelled, informing everyone that the race would likely be re-carded the following week (which it was).

Response: You ripped my Quality Road tout? yes? Quality Road is probably in the top 3 of older horses in training, yes? Listen Cat, you post what you post. You have a negative ROI. Bottom line. If I posted all my selections, EOG would be rich...

4. Neither of those two winners (either of which puts me into the black here) were posted in my "official" EOG record, simply because i didn't include the race number/horse number/morning line, like you've seen in the majority of my "tout posts" here. I left them out because i didn't think it was a big deal, but gee whiz, i guess it was to at least ONE guy.

Nor did i count Waveline (second @ 13/1) as anything but a loser, despite the fact that anyoner with a functioning brain could've used her behind the 3/5 favorite Unzip Me for a nice exacta. Let alone bet her win/place.

Going a bit further on Waveline, she clearly a prime example of how i've "done nothing" when it comes to handicapping racves here. Hell, i even included a nice little "book report" on her.

Response: I had a horse pay $100 at Belmont the other day, yet I had no internet access, get my point?

5. I probably shouldn't even post this, because i'm likely just adding fuel to JAM's fire, but i just wanted to set the record straight (as long as he's slandering me at every opportunity, anyway).

Response: Remember Cat, you drew first blood with me. I responded and now you don't like it. To set the record straight, I gave the Shrink, "score" horses. I posted a positive ROI after posting throughout the spring/summer. My record stands. There is no and, ifs, or buts with the record. It is hard as hell to post a positve ROI as you should know. Stop hating DC...

Discreet Cat, enough with the bullshit. Post facts. Seriously, if you want to prove something you have to post "facts", not your beliefs. You were the same guy that did not want to give out your horse's because you said it would "lower the price" Common guy, get real. Really, stop the lying and stop the crying.

Dscreet cat no discredit to your info but All I think JAM is trying to say is
Is he is rooting for his friends horse hoping he goes to breeders cup and Kentucky derby with a chance that JAM might be there to witness something special.
I don't think he cares about winning any future bet.

Page 1 from the Brooklyn Kid.

Ray Luca

EOG Master

waiting for the rules and format

Ray Luca

EOG Master

My own personal take on all this garbage? Umm, i guess JAM used to be the resident "expert", and now he feels threatened because a few new guys are posting here. So he puffs out his chest and talks about how great and smart he is, while simultaneously lashing out at anyone he considers a potential threat to his cherished EOG-horse-expert-ism. It's all pretty silly, and i should've just laughed it off, but instead i let myself get sucked in. My bad. I'll refrain from these petty little arguments in the future, you have my word on that. Just my two cents on the matter.

Yes, extremely silly and i'm guilty for coming down to this level but he makes it so difficult to laugh it off.

:+clueless
Yes, extremely silly and i'm guilty for coming down to this level but he makes it so difficult to laugh it off.

I could not agree more.2348ji23e :+clueless:+clueless