The Republican Party summed up in one short video

Bushay

NHL Expert
Wtf is wrong with this crackhead son?
He uses his hands to talk more then even daddy does? Or women. I watched a video of him looking and acting all coked up today. The pressure is building for the whole family. Wait till these indictments come down. Going to be must see tv!
1675206124458.png

Dell Dude

EOG Master
My non biased thoughts on Jr video Bushay posted. It's edited not only by splicing soundbites but I'm guessing to also skew voice and mouth so it makes him look goofy with all the hand gestures when nothing matches. On Jr and Coke. That's been the rumour but never any confirmation. With Hunter, confirmed. You know everybody is looking for proof. Same as Trump N word on the Apprentice.

boston massacre

EOG Master
My non biased thoughts on Jr video Bushay posted. It's edited not only by splicing soundbites but I'm guessing to also skew voice and mouth so it makes him look goofy with all the hand gestures when nothing matches. On Jr and Coke. That's been the rumour but never any confirmation. With Hunter, confirmed. You know everybody is looking for proof. Same as Trump N word on the Apprentice.

Him And His Postings Are Fake.

MrTop

EOG Master
what is everyone waiting for to run?

haley and the donald, what is joe doing ? and everyone else?

Bushay

NHL Expert
lol, you mean every video he's ever made he never flapped his arms like that and carried on like a lunatic? Okkkkkk.

He was just a little more fired up in that one. Indictments are coming and MAGA's tidy whities are getting extra tight of late it seems.

And it's fun to watch I might add.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Bushy. My man. That video has no indication of drug use and there is no evidence of drug use. It shows Junior is goofy.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Let's focus on something you actually have a fucking clue. I'm looking at NHL and cee a possible Lightning, Avs wematch. What cee you?

Bushay

NHL Expert
In honour of Bushy, I will start betting Rangers, Oilers futures cats.
Wouldn't hurt anyone but their opponents if Holland could land a goalie and/or a quality no.1 or 2 Dman ahead of the deadline. If he's able to pull that off the Oil are likely going back to the finals.

Those bets above are just to win the East and West respectively.

kane

EOG master
Wow, a 1995 clip, certainly seems relevant now, LMAO, I mean it's not like someone can change their opinion over the course of 30 years

Last edited:

boston massacre

EOG Master
Wow, a 1995 clip, certainly seems relevant now, LMAO, I mean it's not like someone can change their opinion over the course of 30 years

He's Been Nothing But A Big, Phony, Pathological Lying, Politician His Whole Life.

And Today, EVERY WORD OUT OF HIS MOUTH, IS A LIE.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

Why do you always have terrible excuses for all of his blatant hypocrisy?

You have to come up with 12 different Republicans to make up for all of the hypocrisy of ONE Joe Biden over the years.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
Why do you always have terrible excuses for all of his blatant hypocrisy?

You have to come up with 12 different Republicans to make up for all of the hypocrisy of ONE Joe Biden over the years.
I've wasted more time than I care to admit reading through political threads here, usually while I'm waiting for a meal to come to the table. What depressed me the most was that I thought I hadn't learned anything, not one single thing from any of them.
I was thinking it over last night, and I realized I had learned something.
Confirmation Bias and Cognitive Dissonance are the two most powerful forces in the world. People would rather go to elaborate, absurd mental gymnastics about why they're right than admit to being fooled. I'm part and parcel to this. Someone I know was asking me if I think Biden deserved praise for the country having a low unemployment rate. I said that we have a good country in spite of our government, not because of it, and that the strength of the American business market made the unemployment rate low, not anything that Joe Biden has done.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Confirmation Bias and Cognitive Dissonance are the two most powerful forces in the world. People would rather go to elaborate, absurd mental gymnastics about why they're right than admit to being fooled.

100% and the real reason the country is fucked and pieces of shit that do nothing but damage the country (on both sides of the aisle) continually get re-elected.