The Republican Party summed up in one short video

kane

EOG master
lol! He went there and dumped his old water there and told everyone......
"Have fun everybody" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The clown never misses a good photo op, goes there for the publicity, gives them decade old water and Big Macs, tells them to have a good time and have fun, LOL, of course those people don't realize the clown doesn't give one fuck about any of them, just as long as he can make a few headlines, then get the hell out of there as fast as he can

mr merlin

EOG Master
The clown never misses a good photo op, goes there for the publicity, gives them decade old water and Big Macs, tells them to have a good time and have fun, LOL, of course those people don't realize the clown doesn't give one fuck about any of them, just as long as he can make a few headlines, then get the hell out of there as fast as he can
What's with the old water? I missed that part?

mr merlin

EOG Master
I dont drink bottled water, does it have a date?

I guess it's the thought that counts...sorta. LOL

I dont buy the argument that after 2-3 years plastic bottle chemicals will leach into the water, it either happens beginning from the time it's bottled or not at all.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

And what did Biden do? Completely avoided it and escalated a world war instead?

You must be so proud.

kane

EOG master
I dont drink bottled water, does it have a date?

I guess it's the thought that counts...sorta. LOL

I dont buy the argument that after 2-3 years plastic bottle chemicals will leach into the water, it either happens beginning from the time it's bottled or not at all.
Bottled water has an expiration date, I have some I bought last week, the expiration is 7/24

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Just more lies from the libtards while someone is there using his own money (rather than stealing other people's money via taxes) to help the people in Ohio.

kane

EOG master
Did you even bother to read the "fact check" you posted, you dumb fucking mutt?

Yes you dumb fucking mutt, I saw this part, so the water isn't a decade old, it's only 7 years old, LMAO. I have some bottled water I just bought, it expires in a year and a half, if you want to drink 7 year old bottled water, be my guest, personally I'd stay away from it

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Yes you dumb fucking mutt, I saw this part, so the water isn't a decade old, it's only 7 years old, LMAO. I have some bottled water I just bought, it expires in a year and a half, if you want to drink 7 year old bottled water, be my guest, personally I'd stay away from it

More lies from the dumb fucking mutt.

Any idea what this means, dumbfuck?

"Trump Spring Water continues to be used at the former president's hotels, restaurants, and golf courses."

Shocking that you have the reading comprehension of six year old.

kane

EOG master
Hey folks, it's Trump here, I've brought you 7 year old water and I'll buy some fast food for you, enjoy it and have fun, and thanks for the photo op, gotta run now, and hey, make sure you keep those maga hats I handed out, LMAO. And some people actually applaud this clown, sad

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Hey folks, it's Trump here, I've brought you 7 year old water and I'll buy some fast food for you, enjoy it and have fun, and thanks for the photo op, gotta run now, and hey, make sure you keep those maga hats I handed out, LMAO. And some people actually applaud this clown, sad

All you have are lies. What a sad sack of shit.

Enjoy WW3 while Americans suffer from chemical spills, dipshit. Thanks for voting for all of that.

kane

EOG master
Anything to try to discredit someone actually helping the people in Ohio while Biden war-mongers.

Fucking scumbag.
Helping people? Bahahahahahahahjahhahahaha, hey folks your worries are over, Trump has saved the day with his old water and big macs, you're all safe now, sure glad trump came to town and solved all the problems, LMAO, imagine being ignorant enough to praise a con man because he bought a handful of people fast food. Okay, now that the clown show has left, it's time for the adults to take over, glad Mayor Pete will be visiting there, he probably won't be buying anyone McDonald's or using the disaster as a way to self promote however.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Helping people? Bahahahahahahahjahhahahaha, hey folks your worries are over, Trump has saved the day with his old water and big macs, you're all safe now, sure glad trump came to town and solved all the problems, LMAO, imagine being ignorant enough to praise a con man because he bought a handful of people fast food. Okay, now that the clown show has left, it's time for the adults to take over, glad Mayor Pete will be visiting there, he probably won't be buying anyone McDonald's or using the disaster as a way to self promote however.

He's done more than you and Biden combined for the people there. And he did it out of his own pocket.

The only reason this piece of shit anti-American administration ever showed up there was because of Trump.

Go fuck yourself and your war, you lying commie sack of shit.

kane

EOG master
Here's the hero of Ohio saving the day! Big Macs for everyone! All of the problems are solved! So what if the air and water are toxic, who cares about the chemicals, the important thing is several people got to eat at McDonald's yesterday, what an incredible humanitarian he is, so proud of him the way he ordered his fast food, crisis over everyone! LMAO

Last edited:

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Here's the hero of Ohio saving the day! Big Macs for everyone! All of the problems are solved! So what if the air and water are toxic, who cares about the chemicals, the important thing is several people got to eat at McDonald's yesterday, what an incredible humanitarian he is, so proud of him the way he ordered his fast food, crisis over everyone! LMAO

What have you done for the people of Ohio?

What has Biden done for the people of Ohio?

Imagine being such a piece of shit that you do NOTHING for other people while criticizing someone else for helping others.

You're a brainwashed, anti-American, worthless, scumbag piece of shit.

kane

EOG master
Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg on Thursday called on former President Trump to support the Biden administration in reversing Trump-era deregulations in the wake of the derailment of a train carrying hazardous chemicals in Ohio.

β€œOne thing he can do is express support for reversing the deregulation that happened on his watch. I heard him say he had nothing to do with it, even though it was in his administration. So, if he had nothing to do with it and they did it in his administration against his will, maybe he can come out and say that he supports us moving in a different direction,” Buttigieg said during a visit to East Palestine.

The White House has blamed Republican lawmakers and the Trump administration for lax railway and environmental regulations in the aftermath of the derailment.

Additionally, Politico reported that the Trump administration rolled back several safety measures for railways, including regular safety audits and an Obama-era rule that required faster brakes on trains carrying flammable materials.

kane

EOG master
So what if Trump rolled back safety measures for railways, so what if Trump rolled back safety audits, so what if Trump rolled back the Obama policy that required faster brakes on trains carrying flammable materials. None of that matters, what's important is he showed up with stale water and bought some people fast food, the guy is a hero!

kane

EOG master
Donald Trump’s record of rolling back environmental protections was highlighted by critics on Wednesday as the ex-president visited the town of East Palestine, Ohio, and called the federal response to the toxic train derailment there earlier this month a β€œbetrayal” .

Trump’s administration, which rolled back more than 100 environmental rules in total, watered down several regulations at the behest of the rail industry.

He withdrew an Obama-era plan to require faster brakes on trains carrying highly flammable materials, shelved a rule that demanded at least two crew members on freight trains and dropped a ban on transporting liquified natural gas by rail, despite fears this could cause explosions.

β€œHis trip serves as a reminder that Trump and his administration made gutting transportation and environmental safety regulations a key priority of their Maga agenda,” the Democratic National Committee said in an email to reporters.

Linking to a number of media reports of his transportation policies, it said, β€œTrump and his administration rolled back … transportation safety and environmental rules, including toxic chemical regulations,” and β€œTrump’s budget proposals slashed funding for investigating accidents, enforcing environmental rules, and prosecuting environmental crimes
”.

kane

EOG master
Rolling back environmental protections, rolling back safety measures for the railways. But none of that matters to the boot licking brainwashed cultists, no sir, the important thing is their orange hero showed up with old water and Big Macs to save the day!

mr merlin

EOG Master
Bottled water has an expiration date, I have some I bought last week, the expiration is 7/24
Ok, then anyone in palestine that got expired water would prob notice and we'd hear about it. the fact only kooks in the media are talking about it, based on conjecture, indicates it's liekly false as monkey and that fact check seems to show.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Rolling back environmental protections, rolling back safety measures for the railways. But none of that matters to the boot licking brainwashed cultists, no sir, the important thing is their orange hero showed up with old water and Big Macs to save the day!

The Democrats had control of both chambers of Congress and the White House for two years, dipshit.

If any of that bullshit was the ACTUAL reason, they had EVERY opportunity to change the regulations.

Keep deflecting though, dipshit.

Anything to keep the march towards WW3 going and blame the people actually helping Americans, you dumb fucking mutt.

mr merlin

EOG Master
The Big Macs were a nice touch dont you think?

Lets harken back to a time when we were all better off, a time when trump brought a little class to the oval office......

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Look at his small hands, I bet he has to get his big mac cut in half so he can hold it, LOL

Look what these evil, mentally-ill, tranny-loving, war-mongering fucksticks are reduced to.

Imagine saying something as dumb as this and thinking you're the one on the right side of history.

This country is fucked because of idiots like kane.

kane

EOG master
Of course Trump is partly to blame for the disaster due to him rolling back all those environmental and railway safety regulations, but hey, a big mac can cure a lot of ills, LMAO

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Of course Trump is partly to blame for the disaster due to him rolling back all those environmental and railway safety regulations, but hey, a big mac can cure a lot of ills, LMAO

If you say it enough times, eventually you'll convince yourself it's true.

That's how intelligent you are.

kane

EOG master
I don't eat fast food, I stay away from the stuff, but on the rare occasion I do, I prefer Wendy's

kane

EOG master
Then again I'm not responsible for rolling back all those environmental and railway safety regulations, but if I was, I'd for sure go there and save the day with some hamburgers