The Shrink is shrinking EOG?

Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Re: The Shrink is shrinking EOG?

SEO is, and has been, the top priority. Much more invested in that than anything else. Our traffic is up, our sports forums are busier than they've ever been (though we still need to improve a ton), and thats about all the mods/posters can help us do. We need new blood and thats all SEO and trying to get link backs. Got to find ways to get more blood coming in!

you are exactly right.

your software should be able to track ip addresses, region, search engine used and key words used to find the site....if your software does not enable you to see all this "live time" you are missing out on some great and invaluable stuff.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Shrink good thoughts but I think the majority of the posters wonder why you pick the ones you do to keep and get rid of others.

J man surviving this round of lay offs and getting rid of Hache and Gyno is nutso.

We realize times are tough everywhere but any insight on how you decide who to keep and who to fire?

No i don't think the majority of the posters would careless about this nosey shit u brought up. Is it an up bringing thing? It has to be because no one in my family would dream of asking him why he is doing this.

Blondie

EOG Master

Blondie, awesome, but does he have access to the EOG Stun Gun board feature!?

:LMAO:LMAO

I forgot to teach him how to use that :doh1

I can't even remember the last time I used it so that never crosses my mind

The Prophet

EOG Dedicated

Regardless of economic conditions, IF EOG continues to choose to implicitly promote illicit activities of high-risk to Americans? is it reasonable to expect that EOG will be rewarded in the end? :pop:

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Regardless of economic conditions, IF EOG continues to choose to implicitly promote illicit activities of high-risk to Americans? is it reasonable to expect that EOG will be rewarded in the end? :pop:

Yes!!!!!!!!!! Now, go away I want to see more of dear bouncing Blondie!

J

joeybagadonuts

I try and think of what TTP would do when faced with this and then act the exact opposite...

JK...:+textinb3

I believe Hache, Gyno, Bucsfan, Ego and ALL of the others who were let go are GOOD people or I'd have never hired them in the first place...

The economy is in a profound recession and the gambling industry is one of the hardest to be hit...

I don't regret making the moves as a businesman, but I do feel badly that some people lost their jobs, not only here but everywhere...

Like it or not, mofome is our HEAD MOD and my #1 man in charge of EOG..

Jman was hired on his ability to create threads that 99.9% of the people I have hired in the past are not capable of doing...

I don't condone the STIFFING and I will continue to work with JMAN BEHIND THE SCENES to help TTINCO get paid...

THE SHRINK

Mo being the head man is a great decision.

But, Ken, come on. You made the exact same statement with regards to Jscam's stiffing on 7/8/08. It's now 6+ months later and you're saying the same thing. Stuff like that really hurts your credibility, like it or not. I'm not trying to be a dick and call you out, but the truth is the truth.

Other than that, I think EOG is heading in the right direction, more or less.

But, Ken, come on. You made the exact same statement with regards to Jscam's stiffing on 7/8/08. It's now 6+ months later and you're saying the same thing. Stuff like that really hurts your credibility, like it or not. I'm not trying to be a dick and call you out, but the truth is the truth.

Joey, it's 2009 and times have changed. The Shrink is much less of a threat to offshore books than a few years ago. By "less of a threat" I mean the messages posted on his message board are less important. The "threat" is the reputation and the general sportsbettor opinion for offshore books. 2009 is survival mode. Having a known stiff and tout on the payroll doesn't even make a blip on the radar for books who advertise here in 2009.

your software should be able to track ip addresses, region, search engine used and key words used to find the site....if your software does not enable you to see all this "live time" you are missing out on some great and invaluable stuff.

This should be called VBstats and should be in the backend. Wilson is correct in that it should be real time and it should show where your hits are being generated from.

Well spoken Joey.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

I am still here guys.....I have contests that I started and am responsible for, that i dont want to just abandon without finishing......I will still help out where needed....

but thanks for the nice words anyway, i appreciate it

I am still here guys.....I have contests that I started and am responsible for, that i dont want to just abandon without finishing......I will still help out where needed....

Bucs fired too, along with Ego and Hache..

Hoffa too, but he won't admit it yet..

Yet Journeyman, a widely acknowledged stiff and tout, uses EOG as an advertising platform..

Bucs fired too, along with Ego and Hache..

Hoffa too, but he won't admit it yet..

Yet Journeyman, a widely acknowledged stiff and tout, uses EOG as an advertising platform..

yeah, that's comical. All the guys who don't start drama hafta leave. I like J, but it doesn't look good for a business to have him front and center with his issues. I will not be surprised one bit if docs cancels their contest for next year. They can't feel to good about having a character issue guy like J working for them. wowzas

Class act like usual :cheers

J

joeybagadonuts

Even though we have had our battles in the past, I do have much more respect for you as a Mod and an employee of this site, than one of the people left. I wish you the best, Bucs.
12io4j2w90

Journeyman

EOG Master

the irony in these last couple posts is beyond ridiculous.

wish I could say more.

J

joeybagadonuts

the irony in these last couple posts is beyond ridiculous.

wish I could say more.

I thought Bucsfan was an average baseball capper that bet too much chalk, we got into it a few times, I never once commented on him as a person. We didn't get along on the forums very well, but I think he means well and is a good person. Basically the polar opposite of you.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

i do mean well, but i've made as many mistakes as the next person, never siad i havent......i dont consider myself any better than anyone around here, never have...

Journeyman

EOG Master

I thought Bucsfan was an average baseball capper that bet too much chalk, we got into it a few times, I never once commented on him as a person. We didn't get along on the forums very well, but I think he means well and is a good person. Basically the polar opposite of you.

yeah okay

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

J

joeybagadonuts

yeah okay

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Please enlighten us, stiffboy. What did I say there that was so funny?

Guess it's an inside joke with you and your mom, did you call her downstairs to the basement for a laugh with you? Or are you still grounded for throwing your weights around b/c TTP created that HOF thread that shit all over your little Top 25 list?
:+textinb3

BigDaddy

EOG Master

this is unreal 2 of the people i respected most on eog hache and bucs now gone2938u4ji23

this is starting to suck

mo is doing a fine job but losing 2 solid guys like bucs and hache can't help this site one bit

is hoffa gone also?

Please enlighten us, stiffboy. What did I say there that was so funny?

Guess it's an inside joke with you and your mom, did you call her downstairs to the basement for a laugh with you? Or are you still grounded for throwing your weights around b/c TTP created that HOF thread that shit all over your little Top 25 list?

Stiffy!

Nuff said.

simplytheworst.... are we still doing the mlb challenge?

You post up with Ken and I'll speak to him to confirm and I'm down to take your money. Step up to the plate and put the "Never post at EOG again" in the contest. Be a man. Loser leaves EOG.

skoda

EOG Senior Member

I try and think of what TTP would do when faced with this and then act the exact opposite...

JK...:+textinb3

I believe Hache, Gyno, Bucsfan, Ego and ALL of the others who were let go are GOOD people or I'd have never hired them in the first place...

The economy is in a profound recession and the gambling industry is one of the hardest to be hit...

I don't regret making the moves as a businesman, but I do feel badly that some people lost their jobs, not only here but everywhere...

Like it or not, mofome is our HEAD MOD and my #1 man in charge of EOG..

Jman was hired on his ability to create threads that 99.9% of the people I have hired in the past are not capable of doing...

I don't condone the STIFFING and I will continue to work with JMAN BEHIND THE SCENES to help TTINCO get paid...

THE SHRINK

I will work for food/cigs/millers :+waving-5

mofome

Banned

i do mean well, but i've made as many mistakes as the next person, never siad i havent......i dont consider myself any better than anyone around here, never have...

bucs is a very good man. good to work with and easy to talk to. sometimes it would actually be nice if he had a little more bite. as nice of a guy as there is in forum land.