the story of game 3 was Nunez faking 2 injurys and taking 7 steps before diving into crowd to create drama

railbird

EOG Master
all in the same inning, an attention whore cost redsox the game. do u think scumbag Ken Rosenthal will bring that up? probably not

railbird

EOG Master
1,000 people including 10 former players have mentioned this on twitter, quota hires arod and big papi wont talk about it

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
My first reaction live was he didn’t have to do that. I don’t think his momentum was that strong to where he needed to dive into the stands. He essentially allowed the runner to get to 2nd and the rest was history.

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran
He was definitely being dramatic. Just like when he dove at first.. didn’t get up for 2-3 mins, cause he was too busy laughing

waco

EOG Dedicated
For once I agree with Rail. He didn't have to go into stands and this cost them the game

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Sorry but his momentum carried him into the stands...don’t think any player wants to do a flip and injure himself....he made a good play to catch the ball....

I question pitching to Puig with Barnes on deck.....one of the few mistakes Cora made....

King Felix

EOG Veteran
Kinsler literally gave the game away but the story was Nunez making a nice play that rail didnt think was nice? Great take.