The Stupid One

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated
Re: damn railbird

The govt. supports them enough. Both should be disbanded and the members publicly executed

Spoken like a true white racist piece of shit.... I bet you have a picture of Adolph Hitler in your home, don't you?

Great One

EOG Addicted

Spoken like a true white racist piece of shit.... I bet you have a picture of Adolph Hitler in your home, don't you?

It is "Adolf" first of all...2nd, even the majority of Americans including George Patton agreed afterwards, the US sided with the wrong team, and 3rd, no.

What is funny is I know you don't know the 1st thing about world war 2 or Hitler in general; just going off what you were told in 6th grade history class...These days the brainwashing starts alot earlier.

Let me guess, you are more intelligent than Hitler right? Because in your words "he is a racist piece of shit" Some of this seriously is not even worth a response. You need to be sterilized; then deported to Madagascar.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

It is "Adolf" first of all...2nd, even the majority of Americans including George Patton agreed afterwards, the US sided with the wrong team, and 3rd, no.

What is funny is I know you don't know the 1st thing about world war 2 or Hitler in general; just going off what you were told in 6th grade history class...These days the brainwashing starts alot earlier.

Let me guess, you are more intelligent than Hitler right? Because in your words "he is a racist piece of shit" Some of this seriously is not even worth a response. You need to be sterilized; then deported to Madagascar.

No, the MAJORITY of Americans didn't think the US sided with the wrong team... but I like how you phrased it... typical racist bs in trying to act like they actually are correct..... is everyone in your family as fucked up as you are? If your parents were white trash also I guess that would help explain why you consider someone that killed millions of people your hero.... I've always liked the fact that Hitler pussied out in the end and took his own life.... what a fag...