The U.S. is gearing up to take on Syria. We are close to another war. Within days.

Re: The U.S. is gearing up to take on Syria. We are close to another war. Within days.

people are finally waking up to the fact that the united states is surrounded by thousands of miles of oceans, and all these countries we attack (with no air force or navy) pose no threat, now or ever.

also interesting that the united states attacks all these relatively defenseless countries, yet we haven't declared victory in a war since ww2. so then the point of war quite obviously isn't to win

markinsac

EOG Dedicated
Re: The U.S. is gearing up to take on Syria. We are close to another war. Within days.

Still waiting for that war :pop:

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

did you not read of the 4 Americans that were killed? Sorry. I forgot.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

wE ARE WITHIN "DAYS" OF A WAR. STILL WAITING . . .:+clueless

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Wait a minute, you're right, I'm wrong. I forgot about the Tea Party's war on Americans . . . :LMAO

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

For those of you who predict the start of WWIII . . . I got a couple of questions: 1). What countries would oppose us knowing that we could wipe them out in seconds. 2). How do we fund this war . . . with grocery coupons?