The whole Bert Mcgert/David Glisan controversy summarized

Bert Mcgert

EOG Senior Member
Re: The whole Bert Mcgert/David Glisan controversy summarized

BobFleece is the friend of Bert who popped up in the thread because "Bert has a life and is too busy to deal with this".
But he's still here. And extremely agitated, doing frequent name calling.

If he's not Bert, perhaps he co-invested with Bert. Or he's Bert's significant other.

No way he's just a casual friend who was briefly filling in for Bert in this thread.

Something important unsaid about their relationship (if they're 2 different people).

There's something dishonest here about the way they are hiding the true nature of their relationship, and why "BobFleece" is so heavily and emotionally involved.
And it's not simply because he's a good friend.

Did not co-invest and he is a close friend. Nothing else to say really.

BobFleece

EOG Member

Why involve JK...he already said he didn't spend any time with him away from the radio station....you got burnt from a lying piece of shit...you are the one who should be embarrassed and questioned about your involvement....you thought you had the best of it and got it shoved up your ass....feel for you but lesson learned....

Id rather be scammed by a stranger, than be friends with a scammer

BobFleece

EOG Member

JK knows more about this guy than he's leading you sheep on to believe

Sol Diablo

House of Heat

bravo to you sir for the great advice amidst all the trolling from half-wits

This made me literally laugh out loud.

:LMAO

Your buddy Bert is the biggest half-wit in all of this pal.

Sol Diablo

House of Heat

BobFleece is the friend of Bert who popped up in the thread because "Bert has a life and is too busy to deal with this".
But he's still here. And extremely agitated, doing frequent name calling.

If he's not Bert, perhaps he co-invested with Bert. Or he's Bert's significant other.

No way he's just a casual friend who was briefly filling in for Bert in this thread.

Something important unsaid about their relationship (if they're 2 different people).

There's something dishonest here about the way they are hiding the true nature of their relationship, and why "BobFleece" is so heavily and emotionally involved.
And it's not simply because he's a good friend.

BINGO

Sol Diablo

House of Heat

Id rather be scammed by a stranger, than be friends with a scammer

:LMAO

You are too funny man.

You ARE friends/lovers with a scammer. BERT is a known scammer.

You sir are fucktard. You and BERT need to just fucking leave. Scamming pieces of shit.

drock

EOG Addicted

Only problem is he's probably adept at hiding assets...most tech geeks are.

"Glisan" was always talking up bitcoins a lot. I wonder how much of his money is tied up in that.

Bushay

NHL Expert

He may not be a part of this business venture, but Brock had access to a lot of cash around this time. His dick would have been hard for a long time if he was a part of this plan of Glisans to get another gambling/tout forum off the ground. He made a few trips to Vegas this year. Right around the time this was developing. Anyone know if Dave and Brock spent time together when he was out there?

Maybe i'm way off the scent here.

But David needed money and Brock was very loose with his. Much like Bert with his.

Just throwing this out there.

Bushay

NHL Expert

Bert.....how did David approach you with this endeavor?

Bert Mcgert

EOG Senior Member

Bert.....how did David approach you with this endeavor?

I used to listen to the morning rundown a lot and that is how I became familiar with him. His rants can be entertaining. He didn't approach me at all actually, I stepped into the lions den and forked over cash without enough research. Of course this is all in hindsight.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

He may not be a part of this business venture, but Brock had access to a lot of cash around this time. His dick would have been hard for a long time if he was a part of this plan of Glisans to get another gambling/tout forum off the ground. He made a few trips to Vegas this year. Right around the time this was developing. Anyone know if Dave and Brock spent time together when he was out there?

Maybe i'm way off the scent here.

But David needed money and Brock was very loose with his. Much like Bert with his.

Just throwing this out there.

You're kidding, right?

Brock would've had more posts about this by now than Sportsrmylife, if he had any money "invested" with Dafib Glisan.

Bushay

NHL Expert

I'm sure your right

At the same time these 2 were made for each other. Glisan had the game plan and Brock had money to burn. If Glisan didn't contact Brock about this he dropped the ball.

Like you said, he would have made a million posts. Unless he was told to keep his mouth shut.

And if it did get off the ground, you don't think he would have went after his buddy John Kelly to promote this thing.

I have zero proof. But it just makes too much sense.

Just thinking out loud here trying to put together all the pieces.

Bushay

NHL Expert

Barely a peep out of Brock on the subject as well.

Sleepy

EOG Master

I think Glisan knew Brock didn't have any money. That's why he didn't bother with fleecing the easiest man to fleece at EOG.

Barely a peep out of Brock on the subject as well.
what is there for me to say?

I hardly know anything about what happened. I met Jim/David 2 times, was as charming as could be, but never was anything involving money ever even mentioned

yisman

EOG Master

No surprise Glisan thanked Fezzik. Fezzik's focus today, on a day with two Elite Eight games and a decent sized NBA and NHL card, consisted of:

1) A 4 minute complaint that Stephen Nover complained that the Golden Nugget was dealing 500/1 on the Sixers to win the NBA title when it should be 1,000,000/1, and that Nover didn't like his meal there. Fezzik says GN is a great book and Nover needs a Zagat guide.

2) A 2 minute speech fellating Glisan, in which he gushed over how Glisan is one of the smartest people he knows, he wishes him nothing but the best, how he loved working with him, and then this hilarious part where he tries to say something like "Glisan blows me away" (with his knowledge) and it came out like

"He blows me a... blew me away? blows me? He blew me! .... uh.... verbally!"

Talking about these tout frauds blowing each other is one of the sharpest things I've ever heard Fezzik say. The Glisan monologue starts around 4 minutes in:

http://pregame.com/pregame-forums/f/6/t/885931.aspx#0

So Glisan blew Fezzik. I wonder if Glisan blew Meathead too, or was he afraid Pierre/macau would be jealous.