There's an over bad beat for you

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
VCU goes 1 for their last 12 from the charity stripe and Dayton misses their last 13 shots from the floor after both teams combine for 17 second half points 4 minutes in.

Hook like and stinker!

jimmythegreek

I think all 3 thus far were decided by the hook l.

Princeton/Yale 138 5, ended 139 with about 16 points scored in the final 1:10.
A&M/Alabama 63 at the half, ended on 145 with total at 145.5. Aggies 1/2 last set of ft attempts. (77-60 2:50 left).

Dell Dude

EOG Master
VCU goes 1 for their last 12 from the charity stripe and Dayton misses their last 13 shots from the floor after both teams combine for 17 second half points 4 minutes in.

Hook like and stinker!

Not a big deal but 1 and 11 free throws, had to confirm. That would be something but actually it's nothing. VCU 12/20 overall free throws. That makes 1/`12 impossible.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Every point means something to someone somewhere.

Bad beats are not reserved to pregame side-and-total pricing.

Bad beats abound in live wagering.

Unfortunately for gamblers, the misery of a bad beat is highlighted.

However, for every bad beat, there's a lucky winner on the other side.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I think all 3 thus far were decided by the hook l.

Princeton/Yale 138 5, ended 139 with about 16 points scored in the final 1:10.
A&M/Alabama 63 at the half, ended on 145 with total at 145.5. Aggies 1/2 last set of ft attempts. (77-60 2:50 left).

68-55 with 58 sec left

Opened 140 (I know that was my Saturday BB), closed 138.5 - fell 129

As hard as it is to win - betting a bad number is like playing Russian Roulette with 5 bullets instead of 1.

The ONLY advantage we have over the house: THEY have to BOOK every game. We do NOT have to BET every game.

Passing on a game then seeing it fall if you would have played it is the same as playing it and winning. Not losing = Winning

jimmythegreek

Every point means something to someone somewhere.

Bad beats are not reserved to pregame side-and-total pricing.

Bad beats abound in live wagering.

Unfortunately for gamblers, the misery of a bad beat is highlighted.

However, for every bad beat, there's a lucky winner on the other side.
There needs to be a fine line for definition.

If I'm wagering on a closing line, and there's 3 games, side or total that are impacted by half a point, in this case just by coincidence, more often than not it's due to a spurt or run in that situation that changes the course of outcome, whether it be success or failure.

On yesterday's totals, the power of extremes impacted all games and their closing lines. You can't not consider the consequences of in some cases good graces.

Last edited:

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Biggest action I see from opening to currently on any of the games is Drake/Miami. I'm pretty sure Drake was 5.5 and its down to 2.5. Unless I'm mistaken.

Especially with the Sasser injury there's about 15 teams who can win it all. I'm not laying any type of points in this tournament. I don't trust any of the top teams one bit but it doesn't mean they can't win it all.

The teams i love I'm just not laying 11 with Marquette or 5 with Creighton. Lean towards the over in those games.

Last edited: