There's more bad blood between EOG and SBR then

Re: There's more bad blood between EOG and SBR then

I know that Shrink was involved in two of the wars but it wouldn't surprise me if he was in all three.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

I'm more of an outsider to all these forum feuds and what not but it seems as though EOG has recently pulled a jack move (for lack of better terms) on SBR.

Blondie

EOG Master

So Raiders, which one is Shrink again in this picture?

I'm more of an outsider to all these forum feuds and what not but it seems as though EOG has recently pulled a jack move (for lack of better terms) on SBR.
I think I know what you mean by "jack move" but help me out a little because I'm unsure.

RPM

EOG Veteran

i think shrink and john get along better than shrink and major did.

70ut

EOG Enthusiast

shrink went out and got the A-Rod of the posting world in landing mofo it could be the start of the downfall to SBR they were really beginning to become the best sports forum out there but shrink went and stole their most talented poster

70ut

EOG Enthusiast

That 64 man head to head tournament mofo thought of was a great ideal I see the RX is now copying it and mofo has brought it here.

You've heard JJ 's explanation...more money, stole secrets, killed the Bash, etc. The real reason we lost Mo is over a contest dispute with SBR Mgmt. How damn stupid is that? Over half the traffic is lost to EOG because of this nonsense. Sure some of the posters are using both places, but the majority of their posts are at EOG. Even though they choose to do this, calling them traitors is wrong. The fault lies here at SBR.

06-06-08, 12:24 PM #9 (permalink)
mofome
EOG Dedicated

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by rake922
How'd he throw it under the bus?

Mo's response:

because the guy said he wanted nothing to do with it, so i worked on getting prizes for everyone. MC had a connection and helped us out, everyone was chipping in to make this as good as possible. Then Bill steps on what we've been doing and changes it to DSI and MCs work goes out the door and it could have put a strain on that relationship. Bill changes his mind twice an hour on everything. I liked the guy, i do think he means well and he's nice enough, but he just doesn't know how to run that show as effectively as John did. Him now claiming that he had anything to do with it is laughable. he will make improvements, spend money, and then run the mofome contest on sbr again like he had some idea.

It seems EOG has robbed them of some of their most prominent posters.

They did the same thing a while ago anyway. MadCapper and mofome were a way bigger part of EOG for a long time than their months on SBR.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

I'd still be at SBR if some of the changes that took place here never happened

I really enjoyed posting at SBR. I still do occasionally.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

Right, I barely have enough time to keep up with half the soaps here let alone try to keep up with more at SBR.

mofome

Banned

shrink went out and got the A-Rod of the posting world in landing mofo it could be the start of the downfall to SBR they were really beginning to become the best sports forum out there but shrink went and stole their most talented poster

This guy is never ending with the compliments. It is much appreciated.

12io4j2w90