Thiem vs Nishikori

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Thiem playing in his own backyard but I get the sense the real Nishikori is back and will give Thiem and the crowd that supports him a show.

Over 23 games won -115

This is going to be an outstanding tennis match.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Not good. It makes even worse to swallow because if you just go by my statement you would have thought I backed Nishikori. Nishikori is back but you cant get beat down like that at home if youre Thiem.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
I have nothing tonight. Nba lines sharp. Do I want to lay that type of price with Dodgers? Not necessarily. Im not racing to back the Canes or Utes on the road in college football either.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
I played Kevin Anderson because I knew Coric was dealing with health problems of his own but at bookmaker the match needs to be completed.

People can say get over it but I dont work that way with me. Its like youre about to have sex with Mila Kunis only to find out your dick cant get hard for some reason. Thats what this morning felt like. Instead of 2 and 0 or even 1 and1, I am 0 1 and 1 down 300.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Works both ways though which I have to keep in my mind. Won a soccer match in the last minutes so my dick did get hard.

Im just asking who here is laying -160 on Dodgers tonight without using the must win scenario in their reasoning? I bet not many.

railbird

EOG Master
I played Kevin Anderson because I knew Coric was dealing with health problems of his own but at bookmaker the match needs to be completed.

People can say get over it but I dont work that way with me. Its like youre about to have sex with Mila Kunis only to find out your dick cant get hard for some reason. Thats what this morning felt like. Instead of 2 and 0 or even 1 and1, I am 0 1 and 1 down 300.
bookmaker sucks, they are a 2sport book