This fat broad pissed me the hell off last night!

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
So last night I rub a quick one out before bed. I was pretty mellow and was feeling good about myself. Well, I was feeling crumby knowing I'm a loser but my body itself was feeling good.

So then I go lay down but I couldn't really sleep. I turn the TV on to check what I had recorded on my DVR. I decide on a show I recorded a while ago called Dating In The Dark or Dark Dates or something or the other.

This show gets 3 men and 3 women. Each person gets a partner and they are set up in a dark room and talk. They then decide if they want to continue. If they do - they then get to go in a room - and they can see each other. Then they are asked again if they want to continue knowing and maybe dating after the show. I'm sure I missed some details but that's not important.

So this fat broad walks in as one of the girls and tells us how she wants to change the "misconceptions" about fat women and how they should be treated fairly and not be rejected by their looks. And how people shouldn't "judge another person by the cover." Ok- that sounds good.

So then they hook her up with some guy and they talk. The guy was a little on the short side and he had a bit of a recessing hair line. He wasn't an ugly dude though. Very average looking...nothing that would turn heads.

They both want to take it to the next step and see each other. He's able to see her first and is happy. He said he wasn't thrilled that she was big but that he'd give it a shot.

So now it was her turn and this girl was NOT happy at all. She complained about all of his exterior looks and refused to give the guy a date. She walked out on the dude. No joke.

Didn't this broad just say how she wanted to change misconceptions about people and the way they look? Who the fuck is she to be nitpicky when it comes to looks? She's a big fat jelly donut. She has the right to be jolly and shut the fuck up. Take who they give you and move on.

This guy was willing to bang one of her creases. Not a lot of guys out there ('cept for Brothas) who would do that. I rather continue banging my hand than have to deal with that tub of lard in bed.

These broads are out of control, man. Enough is enough.

Anyone agree?

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated
Re: This fat broad pissed me the hell off last night!

revenge of the big fat jelly donut.coming to a theater near you.

she's sure.she's confident.she's out of control.look out or you'll be crushed.literally.

RealSlimShady

EOG Dedicated

She's a big fat jelly donut.
This guy was willing to bang one of her creases. Not a lot of guys out there ('cept for Brothas) who would do that. I rather continue banging my hand than have to deal with that tub of lard in bed.

:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Like on Seinfeld when the bald lady didn't want to date George because he was bald.:cheers

Tripjacks

EOG Veteran

A+ story with a good take away message, don't trust fat girls. Good luck getting to 15,000 posts tonight Kinger! :cheers

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

I once did something to piss off some fat broad. ni clue what it was but she was upset and she started yelling at me. i finally was able to speak and when i did i said, "Pretend I'm a Health Club and Ignore me". She got even madder when she heard this but she got soooooo mad she stormed away

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

I once did something to piss off some fat broad. ni clue what it was but she was upset and she started yelling at me. i finally was able to speak and when i did i said, "Pretend I'm a Health Club and Ignore me". She got even madder when she heard this but she got soooooo mad she stormed away

That's fucked up. :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO Funny shit.

Winker knows a lot about women. He's been with all kinds of women. He is the Sultan of Twat.

napoleon

EOG Veteran

Would like to hear Fishhead chime in about the time that a fat broad accused him of ruining her pedicure.........

Sol Diablo

House of Heat

Some of the old Kinger posts are interesting.

Kinger has changed over the years.