This forum has gotten so much better...

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Since I put Railbitch and Mr Merlin on ignore. And oh yeah Boston Masturbator and Raiders whatever. Feels like the IQ around here has increased about 50 points.

I have known Rail since the early 80s. Every so often we talk on the phone. But like you I put him on Ignore and I have never regretted doing it

jasson621

EOG Dedicated
So in other words put people who don't politically align with you because they post facts and we all know the left deals in hyperbole and emotion. Snowflake needs his safe space. What a fucking pussy combined with the fact you and your ilk are rooting for the demise of the economy to win an election, fuck whoever dies.

Assholes libtards like you have a missing chromosome, that is the only explanation.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
So in other words put people who don't politically align with you because they post facts and we all know the left deals in hyperbole and emotion. Snowflake needs his safe space. What a fucking pussy combined with the fact you and your ilk are rooting for the demise of the economy to win an election, fuck whoever dies.

Assholes libtards like you have a missing chromosome, that is the only explanation.

ooooh guess where you’re headed. Wild Bill’s ignore list. Ooooh the shame.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Retarded Jew Alert

kane

EOG master
I made the cut.

You made the cut because you're not a far right loon, you're a rational thinking conservative who thinks for himself and doesn't blindly follow dear leader, you're not afraid to criticize Trump when it's called for, I wish more righties thought the way you do

Bigrunner

EOG Master
The guy is a clueless idiot, that's still no excuse for an anti-Semitic remark, very classless on your part, you sound like Railbird

That's the difference between you and I. I can spot a fake Jew a mile away.

Your position seems to be anyone that supports Hitler deserves to be treated just like everyone else. I strongly disagree. It's American Jews like Jason that give the rest of us a bad name.

Last edited:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
+ 1.....there’s no need for this type of garbage

I strongly disagree. Any Jew that preys on the less fortunate, migrants and refugees for political reasons are pure scum. To call this class of scum Jew retards is fine in my book. Especially since 70 to 80% of Jewish Americans believe in helping migrants and refugees.

I strongly disagree. Any Jew that preys on the less fortunate, migrants and refugees for political reasons are pure scum. To call this class of scum Jew retards is fine in my book. Especially since 70 to 80% of Jewish Americans believe in helping migrants and refugees.

There are dickheads in every ethnicity. It’s bigoted and racist to generalize or stereotype like that.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Last edited:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
There are dickheads in every ethnicity. It’s bigoted and racist to generalize or stereotype like that.

After what happened to Jews during the Holocaust, where 6 million were killed and many countries including the USA wouldn't accept them as refugees, you would think the last person to be a racist bigot would be a Jew. This is not the case with Jason. I was clearly attacking Jason's mentality not his fake religion. To each their own. There's nothing racist or bigoted about that. I'm gonna call Jason the retarded goy from now on.

Last edited:

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
After what happened to Jews during the Holocaust, where 6 million were killed and many countries including the USA wouldn't accept them as refugees, you would think the last person to be a racist bigot would be a Jew. This is not the case with Jason. I was clearly attacking Jason's mentality not his fake religion. To each their own. There's nothing racist or bigoted about that. I'm gonna call Jason the retarded goy from now on.
Don't worry, you're living proof that Trump does love the poorly educated.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Don't worry, you're living proof that Trump does love the poorly educated.

Far from poorly educated, but your assumptions have always been hysterical. The sad thing is I have like minded friends Kane and Heisenberg interpreting my comments as racist and bigoted. That's shocking.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
secular jews are losers

Coming from you this is not shocking. You know what you find in the non secular Jewish community? Pedophiles, Trumptards, and Jews that steal from charity. Bernie Madoff was a non secular Jew.

95% of secular Jews can't stand Trump.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Far from poorly educated, but your assumptions have always been hysterical. The sad thing is I have like minded friends Kane and Heisenberg interpreting my comments as racist and bigoted. That's shocking.

If they think its bigoted, then maybe its you.

boston massacre

EOG Master
You aren't a Nazi or a delusional person. Fully welcome your contributions to the debate. The others are fucking clowns. I certainly don't mind those who support Trump or the GOP, healthy debate is part of any good country. But when people start going full Alex Jones or Steve Bannon, its time to put them on ignore.

SNOWFLAKES Come down Together.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Is
For someone who claims to be educated, try harder.

Unless I missed something, I never thought Jason was a bigot and no one else has complained.

I read this and cracked up. Its hard for anyone that passionately supports Trump like Jason to argue they're not a bigot. Trump had a campaign pledge to ban Muslims from this country if he became President? If thats not bigoted then i don't know what and who is.

I also know you're a bigot. When someone constantly calls migrants crossing the southern border "illegal humans", you'd be a bigot. Case closed.

Trump definitely a bigot. Jason has unconditional love for Trump making him a bigot. Its pretty simple.

"Mexicans are not are friends. They're bringing drugs, bringing crime. They're rapist.
- Donald Trump

"I'm voting for that guy".
- Far Right Winger Jason

"

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Is

I read this and cracked up. Its hard for anyone that passionately supports Trump like Jason to argue they're not a bigot. Trump had a campaign pledge to ban Muslims from this country if he became President? If thats not bigoted then i don't know what and who is.

I also know you're a bigot. When someone constantly calls migrants crossing the southern border "illegal humans", you'd be a bigot. Case closed.

Trump definitely a bigot. Jason has unconditional love for Trump making him a bigot. Its pretty simple.

"Mexicans are not are friends. They're bringing drugs, bringing crime. They're rapist.
- Donald Trump

"I'm voting for that guy".
- Far Right Winger Jason
"

Illegal is illegal, not a hard concept, whether is Mexico to the US, or US to Canada.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Illegal is illegal, not a hard concept, whether is Mexico to the US, or US to Canada.

Yes that's what the bigots will call migrants and refugees fleeing lawlessness and oppression. That's what happened to the Jewish people that fled Nazi Germany during and after the war. The bigots in England, France, America, etc said you're not welcome here go back to where you came from.

Last edited:

MrTop

EOG Master
You aren't a Nazi or a delusional person. Fully welcome your contributions to the debate. The others are fucking clowns. I certainly don't mind those who support Trump or the GOP, healthy debate is part of any good country. But when people start going full Alex Jones or Steve Bannon, its time to put them on ignore.

how can you not be with steve bannon? he wants to remove all the companies from china and bring them back to the USA, Unless you are a globalist. China is eating your lunch and you don't see it.. Don't worry you will one day

Bigrunner

EOG Master
how can you not be with steve bannon? he wants to remove all the companies from china and bring them back to the USA, Unless you are a globalist. China is eating your lunch and you don't see it.. Don't worry you will one day

It's a rarity for China to award trademarks to Americans. While Ivanka's father was President and Jared and Ivanka worked in the White House, China granted Ivanka 16 Trademarks. A day after one of those trademarks was granted, Donald vowed to save the Chinese cell phone company ZTE.

I also believe the Kushner family was in China selling American Visa's for $500,000. Someone please look this up to prove me wrong.

MrTop

EOG Master
It's a rarity for China to award trademarks to Americans. While Ivanka's father was President and Jared and Ivanka worked in the White House, China granted Ivanka 16 Trademarks. A day after one of those trademarks was granted, Donald vowed to save the Chinese cell phone company ZTE.

I also believe the Kushner family was in China selling American Visa's for $500,000. Someone please look this up to prove me wrong.

who signed the WTO agreement that let China trade with USA ? your man clinton ...70k companies moved to china....neither side is any good. .all they do is fight and do little .. .. they even make 90% of legal drugs ....just think if USA is in a war with china...they stop giving our drugs and keep the pension money they are holding.

Bushay

NHL Expert
I probably respect Bannon more than just about any individual on the right. I, of course, do not agree with a lot of the things he says and does, but he's not hiding his thoughts and opinions from anyone. He feels strongly about his beliefs and isn't afraid to put himself out there. You don't hear of him ducking interviews from the left who want to call him out and hold his feet to the fire so to speak. I guess what I'm trying to say he's not full of shit like the majority of his colleagues are.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Yes that's what the bigots will call migrants and refugees fleeing lawlessness and oppression. That's what happened to the Jewish people that fled Nazi Germany during and after the war. The bigots in England, France, America, etc said you're not welcome here go back to where you came from.

I'm pretty sure the US was letting few in during and right after the war. Your relatives legally came in.

You live close to a pandemic hotspot and you're worried about the jews not coming over during WW 2? If us bigots are THAT bad, you can go to Canada, where the blackfaced Trudueas can address your concerns.

I probably respect Bannon more than just about any individual on the right. I, of course, do not agree with a lot of the things he says and does, but he's not hiding his thoughts and opinions from anyone. He feels strongly about his beliefs and isn't afraid to put himself out there. You don't hear of him ducking interviews from the left who want to call him out and hold his feet to the fire so to speak. I guess what I'm trying to say he's not full of shit like the majority of his colleagues are.

I agree with you on Banon not ducking interviews with media with opposing viewpoints, but he believes in dismantling government agencies to bare bones levels. How many wish we still had our pandemic response team still in tact?

boston massacre

EOG Master

Good to see you start a Thread.

Where you only want Posters who Suck each other Off.