This is a bona fide American hero

mr merlin

EOG Master
That is one tough girl in the other video. She took one hell of a punch. Too bad she didn't have a gun behind the counter. As the guy had his back to her scooping out the cash she could have shot him from behind.
Yea, if you watched it in full screen you can see she had a bloody nose or mouth after he left. once again, it could have been worse, the punch could have done much more damage or she could have hit her head falling back and been killed, etc.

homie1975

EOG Addicted
armed robbery 99.999% carries NO DEATH PENALTY in any USA jurisdiction.

the guy committing the initial crime (the robbery) was a complete idiot but did NOT deserve to die.

the guy committing the second crime (shooting the robber 8-9 times) will get his due.

just watch.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
no one important or relevant in 2023 is interested in hanging out with Kyle. no schools accepting him. poor guy ruined his life trying to be a civilian peace officer.

lawsuit will continue.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/kyle-rittenhouse-wrongful-death-lawsuit-can-proceed-anthony-huber/

0% chance he makes 25.

He thinks he is "all that" but outside of #MAGAMorons - he is OJ. Not Guilty in a criminal case...............but GUILTY in the eyes of the people.

He is gonna FFFFFFFFFFFF with the wrong person and find out what it is like to be shot by someone who doesn't care about what anyone else thinks - like #KillerKyle

THIS IS WHAT PISSES ME OFF ABOUT #RepublicansAreTheProblem: They celebrate KILLER KYLE yet want the Capitol Police officer who put a bullet thru the empty skull of Seditionist Terrorist Ashli Babbitt - charged with murder.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
0% chance he makes 25.

He thinks he is "all that" but outside of #MAGAMorons - he is OJ. Not Guilty in a criminal case...............but GUILTY in the eyes of the people.

He is gonna FFFFFFFFFFFF with the wrong person and find out what it is like to be shot by someone who doesn't care about what anyone else thinks - like #KillerKyle

THIS IS WHAT PISSES ME OFF ABOUT #RepublicansAreTheProblem: They celebrate KILLER KYLE yet want the Capitol Police officer who put a bullet thru the empty skull of Seditionist Terrorist Ashli Babbitt - charged with murder.
To me one should always have the ability to protect themselves/their property,Rittenhouse included.

mr merlin

EOG Master
armed robbery 99.999% carries NO DEATH PENALTY in any USA jurisdiction.

the guy committing the initial crime (the robbery) was a complete idiot but did NOT deserve to die.

the guy committing the second crime (shooting the robber 8-9 times) will get his due.

just watch.
Ok, let me ask you this, do people have the right to self defense? The guy in the diner pointed a gun at everyone while stealing their money, do those people have the right to defend themselves? or should they wait for the guy to start killing people?

Our hero had the ability to defend himself, he did it successfully.

mr merlin

EOG Master
0% chance he makes 25.

One of the saddest things is you really believe what you just wrote.

The only ones who F'd with the wrong person were the people that tried to kill kyle while he was armed. How stupid was that?

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
The person who robbed the diner previously had committed a crime that ended with the victim dying. Unfortunately he was paroled.

The criminal justice system already failed to punish him properly. If successful, that diner robbery would have led to more crime. So, imho good riddance and I really don't care how his life ended.

Society is a better place with him no longer among us.

boston massacre

EOG Master

The only ones who F'd with the wrong person were the people that tried to kill kyle while he was armed. How stupid was that?

What Do You Expect ?

That's How A Cool Aid Drinking Fruit Loop, Thinks.

homie1975

EOG Addicted
shoot the robber in the arm, or in the leg, neutralize him.

shoot him 8 times with his back turned towards you?

sorry, OVERKILL

mr merlin

EOG Master

sorry, OVERKILL
He had a gun too, doing that is impossible and insane, no one shoots to wound, ever, you shoot to stop the threat and you continue shooting until the threat is gone, in this case it took maybe 4 seconds and 8-9 rounds.

In TX you dont have to be threatened with death or even harm to use deadly force, a robbery or burglary is sufficient grounds, if someone breaks into your house you can shoot them, they dont even have to be armed.

In this case the guy had a gun pointed at his face and many others, his grounds for the use of deadly force is clear and absolute.

blueline

EOG Master

sorry, OVERKILL

I don't care about the thief...I care about my safety.

Some clown with a gun lives out his wet dream playing cops and robbers.

Was the thief headed out the door when he was shot?
What if the thief had a real gun?.

Shootout at the OK Corral?

I don't want to be shot over some cash and credit cards

Last edited:

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
To me one should always have the ability to protect themselves/their property,Rittenhouse included.

100% agree

But KILLER KYLE had no business being there in the first place. He went looking for trouble and found it. He was in NO danger at all - until he decided he was

boston massacre

EOG Master
Winky thinks the rioters had every right in the world to be there but Kyle didn't. LOL.

He's A Fruit Loop Cool Aid Drinker.

He Has To Go Watch Some Bird Brain Fruit Loop Talking Head, On MSNBC or CNN , To Find Out What They Think, Then His Brain

Will Be Washed, Nice and Clean, Just The Way They Like It.

You'll Never See Him Defend The Constitution.

The Right To Bear Arms.

Freedom Of Speech.

That's The Type Of Fruit Loop, That Bernie Madoff Seeked Out.

Mix A Nice YUMEEE Cool Aid.

They'll Love It !

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
if the dead burglar was white, *most* of you in here would think differently.

You are the only person here who seems to care that the robber was black or wasn't white.

More than anything else, I'm happy to see another piece of shit eliminated from society.

His zealous response may bring him some legal trouble, but I remain impressed with Pepe Eastwood's mojo during the incident.

Last edited:

boston massacre

EOG Master
You are the only person here who seems to care that the robber was black or wasn't white.

More than anything else, I'm happy to see another piece of shit eliminated from society.

His zealous response may bring him some legal trouble, but I remain impressed with Pepe Eastwood's mojo during the incident.

That's How Liberal Wack Jobs Have Been Trained To Think.

EVERYTHING Happens Because Of Race.

If You're A Republican And White, That's O.K.

If You're Republican And Black, WELL ?

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU ??????????????????????

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
if the dead burglar was white, *most* of you in here would think differently.

Not me.

I like when the bad guy gets the tables turned.

Once heard a story about a hostage situation at a Denny's restaurant.

A gunman was negotiating with police for a clean exit.

SWAT teams surrounded the restaurant as the gunman walked out the front door with his hostage to a getaway vehicle provided by authorities.

Only one problem for the unsuspecting gunman: A sniper was positioned on the canopy just above the restaurant's entryway.

As a law enforcement official on the scene told me, you could see smoke coming from the top of the gunman's head as bullets were fired from the above position.

#HeadsUp

homie1975

EOG Addicted

I know what *most* of the types are in forumland.

there is a certain cohort. it is pretty clear.

whether spoken overtly or kept quiet, it is clear what segment of society is held in the highest regard and which one is not.

the robber was 1,000% in the wrong, but did not deserve to get shot 8+ times.

the "taqueria vigilante" should have shot him one time in the arm or the let to neutralize him.

i know it is easier said than done but the conceal and carry guy felt confident enough to pull out his own weapon so why not use it with some caution to neutralize the suspect instead of killing him altogether?

must be a former policeman or something ;-)

homie1975

EOG Addicted
this one similar but very different, but it happened in NY which has an average IQ 50 points higher than the state of TX does so he actually had to face some charges.

the shooting part to neutralize the suspects was one thing, but then once they were down and walked over to the downed men and started shooting some more.

here is a story many on this site do not even know about.

do yourselves a favor and get edified.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1984_New_York_City_Subway_shooting

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
this one similar but very different, but it happened in NY which has an average IQ 50 points higher than the state of TX does so he actually had to face some charges.

the shooting part to neutralize the suspects was one thing, but then once they were down and walked over to the downed men and started shooting some more.

Different times now, thanks to public beliefs about policing, and soft on crime DA’s. Can’t have the mayor of Chicago tell store owners on Michigan Ave that they are on their own. She recommends the stores go cashless and hire more security.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Different times now, thanks to public beliefs about policing, and soft on crime DA’s. Can’t have the mayor of Chicago tell store owners on Michigan Ave that they are on their own. She recommends the stores go cashless and hire more security.

Vacancy rate among Magnificent Mile shops sitting at 30%.

Not good.

Mayor Lori Lightfoot is scrambling to get reelected in the Chicago mayoral race later this month.

Nine candidates in a February 28 runoff.

Top two vote-getters advance to early April.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Not good.

Mayor Lori Lightfoot is scrambling to get reelected in the Chicago mayoral race later this month.

A friend works downtown at a high end Italian clothing store, she says it’s really getting bad. Never thought I would seethe day where vacancy was that high on the Mag Mile.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
I was a teenager when Goetz was in the national news.

I believed similarly about these sorts of self-defense shootings then as I currently believe.

railbird

EOG Master

Not good.

ET phone home

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Just this week - a kid from a prominent Philly family shooting a cop and continued to shoot after killing the cop. https://6abc.com/miles-pfeffer-arre...gerald-shooting-philadelphia-police/12845178/

As genius as these east coasters think they are, not a smart move.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Race for sure played a part in this although I think the robber could have been shot either way........

How we react to crime is usually different. Generally speaking whites aren't around as much violence, the fear level is extremely high when they are potential victims.

In this case no way was he going to execute 20+people, it was obvious he was there for the money right from the start.

I slip him my wallet right away, carry cash in my front pocket with a rubber band, and continue eating my hash browns. :)

Of course the robber was 100% wrong in this but it's also true ultimately the only danger here for patrons came from the guy that was doing the shooting.

Not saying, just saying.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Race for sure played a part in this although I think the robber could have been shot either way........

How we react to crime is usually different. Generally speaking whites aren't around as much violence, the fear level is extremely high when they are potential victims.

In this case no way was he going to execute 20+people, it was obvious he was there for the money right from the start.

I slip him my wallet right away, carry cash in my front pocket with a rubber band, and continue eating my hash browns. :)

Of course the robber was 100% wrong in this but it's also true ultimately the only danger here for patrons came from the guy that was doing the shooting.

Not saying, just saying.
The hero might have been hispanic, his dining partner sure looks like he is.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
The hero is the hero here, regardless of skin color.

I agree skin color is irrelevant.

For argument sake though I don't see a "hero", simply because this was a robbery, he wasn't there to hurt anyone.

I have no sympathy for the robber, go around waving a fake gun around your future is going to be short but I didn't see a hero in any of this.

Just my 3 cents, carry on.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
The hero might have been hispanic, his dining partner sure looks like he is.

I haven't followd this, saw the video at Peep's when it happened and that's been it.....

They haven't released the guy's name at this point?

Has there been any charges or anything?

Seems you'd know by now if the shooter was hispanic or not by now.