This is Michigan’s baby to win

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Good chance Michigan is better than both Alabama and Georgia OR not as good as either team.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
AA, I know you love you some OSU...but come on now.
My love of OSU has nothing to do do with me watching Bama smoke Georgia after struggling with shit teams. Cmon be serious when I list these tenas you don’t go oh shit. LSU, Florida, sc, Missouri, tenn, MSU, vandy, ky jelly, Auburn. They all suck

Heim

EOG Master
I can't see the committee awarding a auto SEC re-match in the semi. Mich probably gets UGA. 1 v. 4

Why can't they beat SEC? This isn't Bo's Michigan. Ton of athletes now. And defense as good as anyone.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Michigan will not beat either Georgia or Alabama... they might match up well with Cinn

I agree with this but think they'd do better against Georgia than they will Bama.

Both SEC defenses are going to eat up that kid at QB but Georgia's QB probably not going to do much either.

Bama QB is a total mismatch, they'll win by at least 20 against Michigan.

Cincy? A 4 loss team in the SEC at least.

Bama/Georgia for all the marbles.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Final score: Michigan 42 Iowa 3.

Michigan improves to 12-1 on the season and an impressive 11-2 against the spread.

railbird

EOG Master
I agree with this but think they'd do better against Georgia than they will Bama.

Both SEC defenses are going to eat up that kid at QB but Georgia's QB probably not going to do much either.

Bama QB is a total mismatch, they'll win by at least 20 against Michigan.

Cincy? A 4 loss team in the SEC at least.

Bama/Georgia for all the marbles.
bama qb choked his brains out in hs championship game, bama qb will be dogshit in the nfl.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
bama qb choked his brains out in hs championship game, bama qb will be dogshit in the nfl.

I don't necessarily agree/disagree but that doesn't mean he won't dominate at this level....

My boy TeBow for example. :)

This kid will light the building up against Michigan.

Everyone thinks they have plenty of "athletes" these days until they play Bama-type WR's.

railbird

EOG Master
I don't necessarily agree/disagree but that doesn't mean he won't dominate at this level....

My boy TeBow for example. :)

This kid will light the building up against Michigan.

Everyone thinks they have plenty of "athletes" these days until they play Bama-type WR's.
good news bama best wr college career is over with torn acl in 2nd qtr

railbird

EOG Master
lincoln riley not the great hire people think, i look at lincoln i think of a pussy loser like davis love

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
The whole enchilada. God I wanna puke. The SEC is junk.

I agree the Big 10 top to bottom might have been the best conference this year.

The SEC is however top heavy with both Bama and Georgia.

IMO either matches up well with Michigan and will beat them.....

Georgia by a little, Bama by a lot.

Been wrong before though, we'll see.

railbird

EOG Master
I agree the Big 10 top to bottom might have been the best conference this year.

The SEC is however top heavy with both Bama and Georgia.

IMO either matches up well with Michigan and will beat them.....

Georgia by a little, Bama by a lot.

Been wrong before though, we'll see.
michigan has 2 1st round defenders, including heisman candidate,. bama only has 1 player on their roster in 1st round mock, and he is lineman.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
i watched them play all yr.

Respect your opinion, we'll see.

I think with a motivated coaching staff this QB with that kind of speed on the outside is going to be a nightmare for anyone.

Michigan does get a lot of pressure, they might help but Saban will make the adjustments up front before all is said and done.

railbird

EOG Master
bama choked brains out vs tex am, had ref aided ot win as 20 chalk to auburn. today, they won an exhibition game

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
michigan has 2 1st round defenders, including heisman candidate,. bama only has 1 player on their roster in 1st round mock, and he is lineman.

Yet Bama's defense is every bit as good if not better?

Either way it's the offense that makes Bama much better......

The QB difference is huge and will be the difference.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
bama choked brains out vs tex am, had ref aided ot win as 20 chalk to auburn. today, they won an exhibition game

They're conference champs. Might mean nothing to you but I can assure you to the players and coaches it is huge.

As far as choking earlier in the year I agree with you......

They've looked bad at times this season.

railbird

EOG Master
They're conference champs. Might mean nothing to you but I can assure you to the players and coaches it is huge.

As far as choking earlier in the year I agree with you......

They've looked bad at times this season.
if ga won, they would have a trinkett they could sale on ebay for 200. their effort was way less than 100

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
No need to argue Rail......

Being a PAC-12 guy I understand why you think being conference champion is meaningless. It probably is out there.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
Bama? Uh three, count em three points vs Auburn for 59 minutes. Barely beat a terrible Fla. team, luck boxed vs lsu, and best Arkansas by 7.

Georgia? Played one decent team in the last two months and went kerplunk.

Last edited:

railbird

EOG Master
Uh three, count em three points vs Auburn for 59 minutes. Barely beat a terrible Fla. team, luck boxed vs lsu, and best Arkansas by 7. You Sec humps, if that was any other team squeaking by shit teams like that in any other conference, would be crying us a river.
and shit bed vs tex am

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
As always, it will come down to how Mich can handle the speed of the SEC. people want to knock teams like OU and ND in the playoffs, what has Georgia ever done?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Bama -14.5 vs Cinn
UGA -9 vs Mich

FanDuel

speaking of teams who don’t win many big games, how about Georgia?

boston massacre

EOG Master
I can't see the committee awarding a auto SEC re-match in the semi. Mich probably gets UGA. 1 v. 4

Why can't they beat SEC? This isn't Bo's Michigan. Ton of athletes now. And defense as good as anyone.

Mich probably gets UGA. 1 v. 4

Probable Match up.

I Have it at 2 v 3

Hope To See BAMA/ MICH. Final