This is Michigan’s baby to win

kane

EOG master
It's funny how everyone is shitting on Bama, struggled against this team, lucky against that team, no first rounders, bad O-line. And yet when the dust settles, they head into the playoffs as the number one seed, just like every other year. Now is this one of Saban's best teams, no he's had better teams than this one, but they still finished the year with only one loss, they're the number one seed in the playoffs, and they have the probable Heisman winner, and this is a bit of a down year for them, lol

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
The whole enchilada. God I wanna puke. The SEC is junk. And a non power 5. Goodness it’s right there for UM
Stop it. Will be a well earned title if they hit there 10-1 parlay here but i wouldn't count on it and I sure wouldnt be worried if I didnt want Mich to win it all.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
if ga won, they would have a trinkett they could sale on ebay for 200. their effort was way less than 100
You're lost if you believe that. Also get nati instead oif Mich 1st round. I beleive Geo beats them in the rematch and despite what AA thinks there will be a rematch.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Who are The Top 4 Teams in The Country ?

Would Cincinnati Be Favored on a Neutral Site Against Every Team, Other Than GA, BAMA, and Michigan ?

I Don't Think So.
Probably not but you have to put teams in based on what they did not their current power rating. The way this is set up you ahve to be rewarded for winning games.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
If you use Sagarin predictor as a rough gauge, Cincinnati ranks 11th, would be a dog to Ohio St and Notre Dame, and a Pk to Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Utah, Iowa State and Wisconsin.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
There is always a yeah but. Yeah but I also had a 15 dimes ticket at Barshit I cashed ouside and lost. Should have been 30 dimes.

railbird

EOG Master
You're lost if you believe that. Also get nati instead oif Mich 1st round. I beleive Geo beats them in the rematch and despite what AA thinks there will be a rematch.
if Georgia won, they would have gotten Alabama again on dec 31

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Georgia will probably take home the championship. They don't need to worry about both Williams and Metchie now. (If Bama even makes it past Cincy) They won't get beat on anything deep in round 2. Bolden won't be scaring anybody.

As much as I like Michigan there was always uncertainty surrounding the OSU game especially with that weather.

All the frustration of losing will play itself out for Georgia in these 2 games.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
Here is where the north and south separate. Cold day in hell before I root for Michigan. All Sec fans got Bama gear in their closet for football and Kentucky gear for hoops. Always fun watching fans of teams who give up 50 in football to Samford talking shit.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Probably not but you have to put teams in based on what they did not their current power rating. The way this is set up you ahve to be rewarded for winning games.

Agree.

Was Just Curious Who The Lines makers Had as The Top 4 Favorites over all other Teams, on a Neutral Site.

The Top 3 are There.

Who isn't, that would be favored over Cincinnati ?

Maybe, there's also someone who is not in, that could be favored over Michigan.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Agree.

Was Just Curious Who The Lines makers Had as The Top 4 Favorites over all other Teams, on a Neutral Site.

The Top 3 are There.

Who isn't, that would be favored over Cincinnati ?

Maybe, there's also someone who is not in, that could be favored over Michigan.
I think top 4 would be geo, bama, oh st then mich in that order, geo bama can argue other way.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Bama? Uh three, count em three points vs Auburn for 59 minutes. Barely beat a terrible Fla. team, luck boxed vs lsu, and best Arkansas by 7.

Georgia? Played one decent team in the last two months and went kerplunk.

three, count em three points vs Auburn for 59 minutes. Barely beat a terrible Fla. team, luck boxed vs lsu, and best Arkansas by 7.

But Not 1 of those Teams Could Finish The Job.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Kinda my point with you hillbillies. 😁 Instead of down grading Georgia, you worship Bama.
Hillbillies 14 national titles since the last title the Big 10 has won 1. Just saying lol. Tougher to win titles when you just don't get voted #1 and you have to win a playoff to hold up the trophy. The cream rises and I promise you that you don't have to worry about Michigan breaking trend this year.

railbird

EOG Master
good news for babies, Roe vs Wade is being overturned, bad news for babies, millions will die of the vaccines forced on them.

baby michigan

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Here is where the north and south separate. Cold day in hell before I root for Michigan. All Sec fans got Bama gear in their closet for football and Kentucky gear for hoops. Always fun watching fans of teams who give up 50 in football to Samford talking shit.
Not a chance in hell I’m rooting for Michigan outside of to cover +9. That is how it is in SW Michigan.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Here is where the north and south separate. Cold day in hell before I root for Michigan. All Sec fans got Bama gear in their closet for football and Kentucky gear for hoops.

Crazy to suggest SEC fans build up Bama while you are out here glossing Michigan to the high heavens. LOL.

Do you have Michigan gear in your closet?

I'm about the dollar, not the school, until there's a better program to come along I have to give Alabama their due.....

Doesn't make me a fan of their school, just makes me lucid and informed.

If this is some kind of forum "jinx" you don't have to worry about Michigan winning it all. Trust me on that.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
Crazy to suggest SEC fans build up Bama while you are out here glossing Michigan to the high heavens. LOL.

Do you have Michigan gear in your closet?

I'm about the dollar, not the school, until there's a better program to come along I have to give Alabama their due.....

Doesn't make me a fan of their school, just makes me lucid and informed.

If this is some kind of forum "jinx" you don't have to worry about Michigan winning it all. Trust me on that.
You missed the sarcasm my friend. I hate Michigan. Me pointing out they should win this was to illustrate I think the hill jack conference sucks. I’ll be happy to be wrong and see Jawja win by a bazillion. I can get you missing this. I lived in the south. I always enjoyed the fans of the sc and fla of the world somehow elevating their shit teams by yelling roll tide or go Cats.
sorta like…..you

and we move on 😎

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Harbaugh lifts the trophy. I bet them in August and they have proven me correct. Had Sparty beaten and choked. That won't happen this time.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Harbaugh lifts the trophy. I bet them in August and they have proven me correct. Had Sparty beaten and choked. That won't happen this time.
I assume you are referring to the Big 10 trophy cause if you're thinking BCS trophy you are delusional.