This is the first of many bio weapons that will hit the masses

MrTop

EOG Master
Iraq Base Housing American Troops Hit by New Strike... only a matter of time before iran gets it

railbird

EOG Master
If a dem ever wins potus usa will have global police walking our streets amd knocking on our doors giving vaccines

railbird

EOG Master
I would prefer we just settle our tab with them and make our own shit from now on. Rather pay union workers in the US and Canada (investment in ourselves) and tell Wal Mart and Amazon to kick sand.

We also should give China a bill for this virus, then they would owe us money

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I have my suspicions, Birdie. Seems like a test runner runner howid well they can shut down society and gain complete control. If yes, they are passing the test spectacularly.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Canceled sports no problem with a handful of positive results which may not even be real. Ditto with Tom Hanks. Restaurants, malls, Gym Jordans and other "non essential" activities will follow. Eventually a nationwide quarantine will be imposed. Won't even be able to leave your crib without pawmission. Fuck that. Give me Liberty or give me the Chink virus.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Nobody in forumville has even tested positive. You would think Birdie for sure would take won for the team. It's all a big fat hoax!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
March 4, 1960 original air date. 60 years ago to the Jason Day this Chink virus mania started.

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The sharp and wise tweeter Jeff Carlson of Epoch Times had the be best take. Have to find original tweet for exact quote. Spot on.

"I'm less worried about the virus than our reaction to it."

Hey Dell, with all that money you supposedly won betting Biden, did you get to move out of the trailer park yet?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Hey Dell, with all that money you supposedly won betting Biden, did you get to move out of the trailer park yet?
I'm like Cliffie when the Jeopardy board had all of his topics. I've spent my whole life social distancing. I'll be the last cat standing!

kane

EOG master
Yeah, Alex's conspiracy theory act has expired. Fuck him and Jim Bakker.

What are you talking about? It's not a conspiracy, I think he really found the cure, I'm gonna buy me some of that toothpaste and cream, this way I don't have to worry about the virus. BTW, you know who started the virus don't you? The Clintons of course, this is their way of getting back at everyone for not electing her president, don't you see how it's all coming together, the Clintons are trying to end the world, but Seth Rich found out what they were planning so they had him killed, luckily for us we have Donald Trump and Alex Jones leading the way, so we have nothing to worry about. Well, maybe you should worry, but once I use Alex's secret toothpaste I'll be all set