This is what Dementia looks like

boston massacre

EOG Dedicated
If Joe recommends shooting hurricanes into a tornado like trump wanted to do with hurricanes I’d be concerned

Trump Still Lives in This Coward's Brain.

Just Like The Big Pussy in The White House, Who is Directly Responsible For The Massacre of 13 Brave Military Men and Women.

Blown Up Because of a Spineless Coward.

And The Cowards Who Support Him.

Gutless !

mr merlin

EOG Master
I would assume Biden meant to say nebraska, since he also mentioned iowa - but that's no excuse for senility, as far as the tornado comment he might have been referring to the derecho that hit iowa last year...but cmon man! LOL

boston massacre

EOG Dedicated
I would assume Biden meant to say nebraska, since he also mentioned iowa - but that's no excuse for senility, as far as the tornado comment he might have been referring to the derecho that hit iowa last year...but cmon man! LOL

cmon man!

What da You, A Junkie ?

You Vote For Trump, You Ain't Black !

Trump spins new 9/11 tale about 'two big firemen' pulling him to safety after he 'heard creaks'

boston massacre

EOG Dedicated

Trump spins new 9/11 tale about 'two big firemen' pulling him to safety after he 'heard creaks'

Good To See The Strength of Trump, Stay Fixated inside This Anti-American Coward's Head.

Trump's out of Office and This Weakling Can't Stop Following Him.

In Addition To, Running and Hiding From This Thread .

[IMG alt="GameBred"]http://forums.eog.com/data/avatars/s/55/55198.jpg?1606407172[/IMG]
  • Thread watched

I demand Heisenberg make a statement