This is what Dementia looks like

I'm still waiting for you to have an original thought.
It must be nice to regurgitate everything CNN says and act like that makes you an intellectual.
Showing up to a speech wearing pants backwards is what dementia looks like pal

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Let me know the first time you see me talking about another man's pants and posting videos of another man's crotch, Don Juan.

TIA.

How many times did you get off to that video?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I'm concinced you can't tie your shoes by yourself, Heisenberg.

The fact that you think someone can accidentally button and zip their pants on backwards pretty much proves it.

I'm concinced you can't tie your shoes by yourself, Heisenberg.

The fact that you think someone can accidentally button and zip their pants on backwards pretty much proves it.
A guy who advocates for bleach injections is capable of more than you give credit for

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
A guy who advocates for bleach injections is capable of more than you give credit for

So you're doubling down on the idiotic claim that Trump buttoned and zipped his pants on backwards. LMAO.

There's zero doubt that Trump is far more intelligent than you are. Bleach injections and all.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
Showing up to a speech wearing pants backwards is what dementia looks like pal

You put a child molester with dementia in the White House, and you think that anyone who disagrees with you is a "fucking retard".
Let's hear again about how that puts you on the right side of history.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
So you're doubling down on the idiotic claim that Trump buttoned and zipped his pants on backwards. LMAO.

There's zero doubt that Trump is far more intelligent than you are. Bleach injections and all.

I'll save Heisenberg the trouble of having to reply to you.
"Derp derp derp Trumptards are so stooopid, lololol!
Derp derp derp Cult Leader!
Derp derp derp Merlin is stoopid!"

You put a child molester with dementia in the White House, and you think that anyone who disagrees with you is a "fucking retard".
Let's hear again about how that puts you on the right side of history.
You are correct-Trump is a child molester-Trump, Maxwell and Epstein were connected at the hip

During a Fox Business interview with Stuart Varney on Monday, former President Donald Trump pushed a new conspiracy that Facebook paid hundreds of millions for "phony lockboxes" that accounted for "96 percent Biden votes," adding that, "They were like just dumping ballots, it was a phony deal!"

boston massacre

EOG Master
Biden confuses Libya and Syria 3 times within 2 minutes. Brain dead 78 yr old racist

Brain dead 78 yr old racist

Snowflake Gullible Posters Believe and Listen To The Demented Goon.

Dumb as Fuck.

They Like, What Flavor Ice Cream Did You Buy, Questions.

To Stupid To Speak About Economy, Inflation, Taxes, Immigration.

Sucking Out of Straws.

Much More Important.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Boston Masturbator......Exhibit A for the quintessential retard trump crowd

The Bleach Boy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Big Poster About Trump While He Was in Office.

Now The Bleach Boy is Nothing But a Frightened Little Kitten, since His Demented Influence Peddling Disoriented Hero Walked into The Oval.

The Bleach Boy, is a Wimpy Boy !

boston massacre

EOG Master
Biden doing a great job and is very well liked according to the latest polls

Biden doing a great job

Especially on The Border.

From The Bleach Boy !

Evidence of a Dumb Liberal Flake.

great job !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Majority of Americans disapprove of Biden’s handling of border, poll shows​

The June 30 survey shows 51% of respondents are not satisfied with the president’s handling of the border crisis while 33% give him a thumbs up

Last edited: