This is what Dementia looks like

boston massacre

EOG Master
If Joe recommends shooting hurricanes into a tornado like trump wanted to do with hurricanes I’d be concerned

Trump Still Lives in This Coward's Brain.

Just Like The Big Pussy in The White House, Who is Directly Responsible For The Massacre of 13 Brave Military Men and Women.

Blown Up Because of a Spineless Coward.

And The Cowards Who Support Him.

Gutless !

mr merlin

EOG Master
I would assume Biden meant to say nebraska, since he also mentioned iowa - but that's no excuse for senility, as far as the tornado comment he might have been referring to the derecho that hit iowa last year...but cmon man! LOL

boston massacre

EOG Master
I would assume Biden meant to say nebraska, since he also mentioned iowa - but that's no excuse for senility, as far as the tornado comment he might have been referring to the derecho that hit iowa last year...but cmon man! LOL

cmon man!

What da You, A Junkie ?

You Vote For Trump, You Ain't Black !

Trump spins new 9/11 tale about 'two big firemen' pulling him to safety after he 'heard creaks'

boston massacre

EOG Master

Trump spins new 9/11 tale about 'two big firemen' pulling him to safety after he 'heard creaks'

Good To See The Strength of Trump, Stay Fixated inside This Anti-American Coward's Head.

Trump's out of Office and This Weakling Can't Stop Following Him.

In Addition To, Running and Hiding From This Thread .

[IMG alt="GameBred"]http://forums.eog.com/data/avatars/s/55/55198.jpg?1606407172[/IMG]
  • Thread watched

I demand Heisenberg make a statement

mr merlin

EOG Master
Ouch.

Poll: Biden’s Approval Rating Sinks to 37 Percent​

1 [IMG alt="Joe Biden"]https://media.breitbart.com/media/2021/10/Biden-2-640x480-1-640x480.jpeg[/IMG]AP Photo/Evan Vucci
Jordan Dixon-Hamilton19 Oct 202142

1:47

President Joe Biden’s approval rating continues to fall, with 37 percent of Americans approving the job he is doing, according to a Quinnipiac poll released on Tuesday.
While only 37 percent of Americans approve of Biden’s job performance, 52 percent disapprove. The numbers are similar when asked about their opinion of the president.

Only 38 percent of Americans report a favorable opinion of Biden, whereas 50 percent have an unfavorable opinion.
Biden’s approval numbers have drastically declined since his botched Afghanistan pullout at the end of August. The last time Biden’s approval rating was positive was in the days leading up to the August 31 Afghanistan withdrawal. Federal vaccine mandates and a looming supply chain crisis have likely contributed to Biden’s declining numbers.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Ouch.

Poll: Biden’s Approval Rating Sinks to 37 Percent​

1 [IMG alt="Joe Biden"]https://media.breitbart.com/media/2021/10/Biden-2-640x480-1-640x480.jpeg[/IMG]AP Photo/Evan Vucci
Jordan Dixon-Hamilton19 Oct 202142

1:47

President Joe Biden’s approval rating continues to fall, with 37 percent of Americans approving the job he is doing, according to a Quinnipiac poll released on Tuesday.
While only 37 percent of Americans approve of Biden’s job performance, 52 percent disapprove. The numbers are similar when asked about their opinion of the president.

Only 38 percent of Americans report a favorable opinion of Biden, whereas 50 percent have an unfavorable opinion.
Biden’s approval numbers have drastically declined since his botched Afghanistan pullout at the end of August. The last time Biden’s approval rating was positive was in the days leading up to the August 31 Afghanistan withdrawal. Federal vaccine mandates and a looming supply chain crisis have likely contributed to Biden’s declining numbers.

What a Shock !

When You Have Dementia, Communists Will Take Advantage of You.

The Guy's Like 0 - 50 in The Win/Loss Record.

Billionaire Supermarket Owner Warns: Food Prices Will Go Up ‘Tremendously’​

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Speaking of yogurt, is Cam Newton still a spokesman for Greek yogurt? I saw he got his vaxx so he can come back into the NFL.

MrTop

EOG Master

DeSantis Suggests Rerouting Supply Ships to Florida to Avoid Bottlenecks​

Earlier this month, the Ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach started operating 24/7 to help alleviate backlogs in the global supply chains. DeSantis said Florida ports already work around the clock.

The Port of Los Angeles is so popular in part because of its convenience for Asia trade, and getting those shipments to Florida would require a roundabout journey through the Panama Canal.

he wants to be prez? bad idea

mr merlin

EOG Master

Earlier this month, the Ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach started operating 24/7 to help alleviate backlogs in the global supply chains. DeSantis said Florida ports already work around the clock.

The Port of Los Angeles is so popular in part because of its convenience for Asia trade, and getting those shipments to Florida would require a roundabout journey through the Panama Canal.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

Because going through the Panama Canal is going to cost so much more than having to pay people and waste gas sitting in the Pacific for a month?

Is that what you're claiming? LOL.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Because going through the Panama Canal is going to cost so much more than having to pay people and waste gas sitting in the Pacific for a month?

Is that what you're claiming? LOL.
Apparently going through the canal would save time given the extended waits of several weeks right now. An extra week on the high seas vs 2-3-4 weeks sitting outside LA harbor.

MrTop

EOG Master
Apparently going through the canal would save time given the extended waits of several weeks right now. An extra week on the high seas vs 2-3-4 weeks sitting outside LA harbor.

the problem is the stuff needs to be on west coast.. LOL

1 ship took the bait

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
nice try 1 ship took his offer... so now you are a shipper too ?

Are you? I own businesses and I know what decision I would make if I had to pay people to sit around for weeks on end and wait. The fact that you don't even understand the value of the time saved shows how little you actually understand business.

mr merlin

EOG Master
the problem is the stuff needs to be on west coast.. LOL

1 ship took the bait
No, some does but a lot doesn't, it's my understanding a lot of the problem is trucking related, not just harbor movement. Supposedly CA bans independent truckers(non union), so many truckers cant pick up loads - thus a huge driver shortage. That's not an issue in FL.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Correct. No owner operators (only big trucking companies) allowed in California ports and they need rigs that are a certain year or newer according to one of my friends in the industry (don't remember the year he mentioned).

According to him, they all have to be electric by the year 2030 or something in California too. So people aren't going to invest in diesel trucks that have to be replaced in order to operate in the state.

Just keep telling yourself that liberals are for the working people though, libtards. LOL.