This is What Racism Looks Like

Is the playing field level now? No, it isn't yet.

Don't focus on the solution and get mad; focus on the situation that led up to it.

(I have a vested interest in this. I am Black, and a small business consultant (seventeen (17) years and counting.)

railbird

EOG Master

Don't focus on the solution and get mad; focus on the situation that led up to it.

(I have a vested interest in this. I am Black, and a small business consultant (seventeen (17) years and counting.)
your not black

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Cant wait for all of the illegals to come in and be legal. Never mind that they are going thru a minefield of COVID in Mexico to come here. What the heck, lets keep things closed for a while longer.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Cant wait for all of the illegals to come in and be legal. Never mind that they are going thru a minefield of COVID in Mexico to come here. What the heck, lets keep things closed for a while longer.

You know the Trump army, the insurgents also want to keep the borders closed, to keep the brown and Jewish people out. They think that will make America great. Can you imagine that? Racism in America and the world.

janus

EOG Dedicated
nobody ever brought up jewish people until you, just now. desperate to be part of the new wave of hyper-victimhood, lol?

#metoo....cuziwantattention

Bigrunner

EOG Master
nobody ever brought up jewish people until you, just now. desperate to be part of the new wave of hyper-victimhood, lol?

#metoo....cuziwantattention

Really? I recall the Trump Army and the MAGA hats chanting Jews will not replace us? And Trump praising them multiple times, as very fine people and very special people. How soon you forget. Those very specific people were seen wearing Camp Auschwitz hoodie and 6MWE t-shirts. MAGA

janus

EOG Dedicated

I'm from a lower-class poor white background. Should I focus on the situation that led up to that (poverty and dumbfuck decisions), or focus on where I want to go and how hard I'm willing to work to get there?

You're exactly wrong. Focus on the solution, get mad, and knock it out of the fucking park. Don't get sidetracked by blame or believing that anyone but you is in control of your destiny.

janus

EOG Dedicated
Really? I recall the Trump Army and the MAGA hats chanting Jews will not replace us? And Trump praising them multiple times, as very fine people and very special people. How soon you forget. Those very specific people were seen wearing Camp Auschwitz hoodie and 6MWE t-shirts. MAGA

if you can produce evidence of what you just said, Trump openly advocating anti-semitism (not nutbag insinuations), I'll pay you $100.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
if you can produce evidence of what you just said, Trump openly advocating anti-semitism (not nutbag insinuations), I'll pay you $100.

Trump called Neo Nazis very fine people. It happened in Charlottesville, 2017. Trump called neo Nazis carrying torches and chanting "Jews will not replace us" very fine people. Here's a link:

https://www.miamiherald.com/opinion/opn-columns-blogs/leonard-pitts-jr/article216495165.html

More recently, Jan. 6, 2021 Trump said he loved the rioters and called them very special people. Some of these rioters were wearing Camp Auschwitz hoodies and 6MWE t-shirts. How soon you forget. Here's a link:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/07/politics/trump-history-comments-trnd/index.html

janus

EOG Dedicated
you call them neo-nazis. you're aware that doesn't make them nazis, right? every republican president/candidate since FDR has been called a nazi by the laughable left.

janus

EOG Dedicated
"More recently, Jan. 6, 2021 Trump said he loved the rioters...."

already, does that statement sound real to anyone who doesn't already hate Trump?

laughable media, again.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
You know the Trump army, the insurgents also want to keep the borders closed, to keep the brown and Jewish people out. They think that will make America great. Can you imagine that? Racism in America and the world.
Its racist to have your borders closed during a pandemic? Does Canada know that? Are they racist?

I'm from a lower-class poor white background. Should I focus on the situation that led up to that (poverty and dumbfuck decisions), or focus on where I want to go and how hard I'm willing to work to get there?

You're exactly wrong. Focus on the solution, get mad, and knock it out of the fucking park. Don't get sidetracked by blame or believing that anyone but you is in control of your destiny.

The problem (or of them) is that there has historically been artificial barriers for someone with my phenotype as opposed to yours. It's not up for debate. Debate the history that you got an A or a B in, not me.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

already, does that statement sound real to anyone who doesn't already hate Trump?

laughable media, again.

"Go home, We love you! You're very special people".
- Donald Trump Jan 6, 2021

"Fake news. The laughable media again. The enemy of the people. MAGA".
- Janus Jan 17, 2021

Bigrunner

EOG Master

laughable media, again.

"Anyone that believes Trump said he loved the Rioters was already a Trump hater. This in not believable and obvious Fake news by the laughable media, MAGA".
- Trump humping "Janus".

billysink

EOG Dedicated
The dumbest shit in the entire discourse of humanity comes out of the mouths, pens and keyboards of white folk trying to see life through a black mans eyes and experiences.

Why?

Wasn't the word of a black man speaking from his own experience good enough for you? Didn't fit your narrative, or even worse, your vision?

Or you can't shut up long enough to listen?

Millions of white folk wanna define a black man's existence, identity, hopes, dreams or lack thereof. Can't be done.

janus

EOG Dedicated
The dumbest shit in the entire discourse of humanity comes out of the mouths, pens and keyboards of white folk trying to see life through a black mans eyes and experiences.

Why?

Wasn't the word of a black man speaking from his own experience good enough for you? Didn't fit your narrative, or even worse, your vision?

Or you can't shut up long enough to listen?

Millions of white folk wanna define a black man's existence, identity, hopes, dreams or lack thereof. Can't be done.

millions of white folk arent the least bit interested in defining a black man's existence, hopes, or whatnot. sorry to inform you, but black, white, or whatever, "folk" are most focused themselves, and if you have a problem with that, you have a problem with humanity.

janus

EOG Dedicated
it bugs me that a dummy should talk about "the dumbest shit in the entire discourse of humanity", and be completely stupid about it. i know, i should let it go. back in the day, a statement like that would spark discourse, and logic would find its own mean. but now this joint is run by a biased clown who wants to see his personal viewpoints expressed by any means necessary.

Bushay

NHL Expert
it bugs me that a dummy should talk about "the dumbest shit in the entire discourse of humanity", and be completely stupid about it. i know, i should let it go. back in the day, a statement like that would spark discourse, and logic would find its own mean. but now this joint is run by a biased clown who wants to see his personal viewpoints expressed by any means necessary.
No one here gives a fuck about your hurt feelings here anymore. That ship sailed on Wednesday. Suck it up cupcake!

janus

EOG Dedicated
No one here gives a fuck about your hurt feelings here anymore. That ship sailed on Wednesday. Suck it up cupcake!

note well he skipped over the label "dummy" like it wasn't there, one might think he'd heard it before, no? or maybe he's into that?

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Looolz

If it was by any means necessary it would not be seen here kid.

I had a guy deep for about 2 mths who couldn't seem to remember Tuesday.

So I carved it in his forehead.

That is "by any means necessary"

As far as the rest of it, the racism and all, that shit is a badly played card for those not subject to it's reality.

Until your grand daddy hangs from a tree and the generational images are passed through your family, don't even bother with the shit just do the best you can to realize that for many it is the biggest hurdle they will ever face. The color of their skin, the way they pray, dress or speak. That should be a hurdle? It never been for me but I see it plenty.

It looks pretty fukked up, I would hate to have to know it for real.

Looolz

As far as the rest of it, the racism and all, that shit is a badly played card for those not subject to it's reality.

Until your grand daddy hangs from a tree and the generational images are passed through your family, don't even bother with the shit just do the best you can to realize that for many it is the biggest hurdle they will ever face. The color of their skin, the way they pray, dress or speak. That should be a hurdle? It never been for me but I see it plenty.

Couldn't have said it better

janus

EOG Dedicated
Looolz

nobody on here, or on any other platform, had their grand daddy hung from a tree. you're off by a hundred years. and while we're talking about history, 85% of americans are the descendants of slaves in some form or other, as it was rampant in europe for centuries.

"you would hate to know it for real"??? you mean slavery? nobody you've ever met has ever met someone who has ever met a slave. you mean prejudice? you really think you're not subject to prejudice every single day, just like everyone else?

i get the virtue signalling, "hey look what i posted, give me some likes" and whatnot, but let's be serious, that's all you're doing.

(aside from the laughable nonsense about carving into people, a story desperate to impress someone...)

janus

EOG Dedicated
The problem (or of them) is that there has historically been artificial barriers for someone with my phenotype as opposed to yours. It's not up for debate. Debate the history that you got an A or a B in, not me.

the artificial barriers of your phenotype are the almost universal beliefs in the barriers by your phenotype. its not up for debate.

the more you argue that you're a victim, the more you're nothing but a victim. and victims have no power, no potential.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
nobody on here, or on any other platform, had their grand daddy hung from a tree. you're off by a hundred years. and while we're talking about history, 85% of americans are the descendants of slaves in some form or other, as it was rampant in europe for centuries.

"you would hate to know it for real"??? you mean slavery? nobody you've ever met has ever met someone who has ever met a slave. you mean prejudice? you really think you're not subject to prejudice every single day, just like everyone else?

i get the virtue signalling, "hey look what i posted, give me some likes" and whatnot, but let's be serious, that's all you're doing.

(aside from the laughable nonsense about carving into people, a story desperate to impress someone...)

The fukk you babbling about Anus?

That W. Sauce shit got fukk all to do with me.

janus

EOG Dedicated
you sound like a trailer-trash clown, white-ass wanna-be gangsta. the kinda guy who's "super-down", the kind we all laugh at while he's trying to be hip and get his car "jumped" so he can get to the club and sell some H.

janus

EOG Dedicated
"That W. Sauce shit got fukk all to do with me. "

I'm putting that beauty on the 'Mount Rushmore' of dumb.

Last edited: