this site is truly a bunch of clowns now

StateChamp

EOG Veteran
look at that thread about 18thhole ripping jazy off. guy is getting scammed he requested a payout 15 minutes before he supposidly went all in on u18.............bs

this is the only board where his entire thread is a bunch of drunk underachievers just desperately trying to impress each other with internet humor.

spliddigy spliddigy

StateChamp

EOG Veteran
Re: this site is truly a bunch of clowns now

will be going super duper large on a mlb game at 4:05. will continue my winning ways here at eog.com

stay tuned haterade

High3rEl3m3nt

EOG Dedicated

state, pm play...thanks pal. I have been out of the mlb loop and have been just focusing on CFL and MLS. GL.

Brick

EOG Master

hey chump post the play, ill be fading it for more than you put on it

TR88

EOG Dedicated

after years of testing and performing various treatments we still could not find a cure, indeed OP still remains a

phaggot

StateChamp

EOG Veteran

no mlb games at 1:00 today so i went into betonline poker looking to kill some time and there are thousands of broke dik fuks playing in a $20 freeroll. literally thousands of broke dik bulgarian immigrants taking hours of their time for a 1% chance at winning $1.50 :LMAO

TR88

EOG Dedicated

op is so phaggot all those craigslist phaggot adds in the world are made by him

Brick

EOG Master

i wonder if thee o pee realized he is a phaggot yet?

hey op, yous a faggot

jazy989

Banned

And you say Youwager is a crap book.. Really shows how much you know

look at that thread about 18thhole ripping jazy off. guy is getting scammed he requested a payout 15 minutes before he supposidly went all in on u18.............bs

this is the only board where his entire thread is a bunch of drunk underachievers just desperately trying to impress each other with internet humor.

spliddigy spliddigy