Thursday MLB In-Game Thread

mofome

Banned
Re: Thursday MLB In-Game Thread

Neither starting pitcher can even get through the 5th inning. They both were brutal and it stays under 9.5..... No clean inning for any of the relievers either. They all put runners on base. Somehow nobody scores...

every rp that came in was throwing meatballs.

in other news. how fucking bad do you have to be to come in, up 9, walk a guy and then hit a guy? Just throw it down the middle you retard, i mean, you nice young man.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

Neither starting pitcher can even get through the 5th inning. They both were brutal and it stays under 9.5..... No clean inning for any of the relievers either. They all put runners on base. Somehow nobody scores...:suit:

Haha.. I'm just looking at the boxscore to figure how this was possible..

9 of the 20 hits were extra base hits also. How is this possible that it was a 6-3 final? That makes no sense... :LMAO

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

every rp that came in was throwing meatballs.

in other news. how fucking bad do you have to be to come in, up 9, walk a guy and then hit a guy? Just throw it down the middle you retard, i mean, you nice young man.

DP as you were typing... :LMAO

mofome

Banned

duncan CS and the next inning cant catch a fly ball. cubs now with a threat because a human cant catch a fly ball

:LMAO

mofome

Banned

should have capped 3 errors for stl. would have been on the cubbies

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Just looked at Hou/Pit boxscore...wow. How the f*ck did over 9 push. unreal 4 of 20 RISP against pitchers throwing meatballs. :doh1

mofome

Banned

man that was nasty dio, over was the right side and it wasnt close.

now need stl to score. 2 on, 1 out.

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

Phillies (-125) for 2 Units
Mets (-121) for 2 Units
Twins (+126) risking 1 Unit

Let's win some paper boys!! :+excited-