Thursday MLB In-Game Thread

Re: Thursday MLB In-Game Thread

No clutch-hitting for the Yankees through 4 innings. Plenty of runners, but no runs.

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

We should all score runs. Lots of fuckin runs. With the Yankees being the last team to score some runs.

mofome

Banned

lee has been better than cc. yanks with inf hits, clev hitting the ball harder. yanks pen has an adv and they will win late.

mofome

Banned

I just watched the most hilarious ab of all time. sanches fouled off about 10 pitches. he should have taken the walk 4 times but hes a moron.

mofome

Banned

now clev doesnt score on a hit with a man on 2nd. great. lucky to have the bases loaded.

mofome

Banned

that, my friend, is absolutely ridiculous. Im on neither, but both games should be overs. the pitt game still may go over, pitt should have 7, houston 8.

mofome

Banned

another DP in the pitt game. would be one of the most brutal over losses in bases history. surprised I aint on it.

mofome

Banned

leadoff double for stl and pujols and the middle of the order cant get a run in.

:shoot:

texansfan

EOG Master

I bought Hou/Pit at over nine so unless Pitt can score one more I'll at least push.

mofome

Banned

now i lose on a HR by the worst hitter in the game

Fukudome homered to right, Theriot and Soriano scored.

:shoot:

mofome

Banned

just a silly line, cc is lucky to have lasted the long. +178 lee vs cc? lee is better than cc.

mofome

Banned

20 hits and 10 walks in houston/pitt and its an under.

30 base runners is normally a good recipe for an under 19.5, but not 9.5

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

That Pitt/Hou OVER is the most disgusting over I have ever lost. 20 combined hits, 10 combined walks... No runs after the top of the 6th inning and I lose by half a run. Unreal..... Just once I would love to catch a break.. Just fucking once...

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

Neither starting pitcher can even get through the 5th inning. They both were brutal and it stays under 9.5..... No clean inning for any of the relievers either. They all put runners on base. Somehow nobody scores...:suit: