Time to reimagine EOG

Bigrunner

EOG Master
You're a disputable, hate-filled non American. Just because JK has little to nothing hanging between his legs, means nothing about the cancer you are. GO AWAY.

You have to be un-American too support a traitor to America. Some may even say traitors support traitors.

"It's the media's fault". "And if not it's the Deep State".
- Cheapseats

P. S. Thanks for settling the $10,000 bet JK.

Ronaldo

EOG Dedicated
JK, I didn't know you and Ronaldo were such good friends. Did you tell Ronaldo your friend Oly still hangs around Palatine? Was it via PM? The same way you told Ronaldo "I was being banned".

It’s past your bedtime, rubber. Enough tilting for one night. Time to cozy up in your cage and dream of tomorrow’s airbets.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
It’s past your bedtime, rubber. Enough tilting for one night. Time to cozy up in your cage and dream of tomorrow’s airbets.

We know you dream about Oly and I hanging out at the Palatine Inn. That's very sad. I can't believe JK is sharing personal details about us with you. Didn't realize JK would be so close to a pathological lying far right winger.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
You're a disputable, hate-filled non American. Just because JK has little to nothing hanging between his legs, means nothing about the cancer you are. GO AWAY.

Little to nothing hanging between my legs?

Here's hoping the ladies of Las Vegas do not read EOG.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
CRISTIANO and BIGRUNNER left me no choice.

I've thrown both men over the top rope.

Battle Royal is over for the month of July.

Bans will be lifted August 1.

Sheesh!

Bigrunner was actually making some intelligent points and I was learning a lot from his posts.

Brayden11

EOG Dedicated
EOG missed out on a Golden opportunity to put out a line to see who would be banned first. Maybe a last man standing contest is doable?

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
TRUMP STOLE 5 MILLION FROM CHARITY

DUMB ALFIE SAYS HE DID NOT

DUMB ALFIE SAYS "HE DID NOT"

DUMB ALFIE IS REPUBLICON

DUMB MONKEY

DUMB FAIR WARNING IS A TERRORIST

DUMB FAIR WARNING SAYS "WHERE ARE THE RUSSIANS"

DUMB MONKEY SAYS "NOBODY DIES FROM COVID"

DUMB MONKEY

"RACIST REPULICONS ARE MY FRIEND" SAYS DUMB ALFIE

STOLE 3 MILLION FROM CHARITY!!!

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
TRUMP STOLE 5 MILLION FROM CHARITY

DUMB ALFIE SAYS HE DID NOT

DUMB ALFIE SAYS "HE DID NOT"

DUMB ALFIE IS REPUBLICON

DUMB MONKEY

DUMB FAIR WARNING IS A TERRORIST

DUMB FAIR WARNING SAYS "WHERE ARE THE RUSSIANS"

DUMB MONKEY SAYS "NOBODY DIES FROM COVID"

DUMB MONKEY

"RACIST REPULICONS ARE MY FRIEND" SAYS DUMB ALFIE

STOLE 3 MILLION FROM CHARITY!!!

Beantownjim has turned into Bigrunner and hijacked Toby's account?

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
Coming from someone that supports a traitor. Sweet. Keep the criticism coming. Don't think they will age well.

Who you support has zero to do with the fact you fuck up forums. In your delusional brain you think being on the right side of something that has no correct answer, gives you some sort of pass to being an asshole. You’re a forum cancer, and you’d be one on either side of the aisle.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
The banning thus far has come in pairs: the entry of Kane/MrMerlin followed by Cristiano/Bigrunner.

I toss one out with the right hand and the other out with the left hand.

No surprise, KANE and BIGRUNNER were in my left hand.