TONY MONTANA'S TRIP TO THE TRACK!!

First I would like to thank TRYTRYTRY and RELOAD for their selections...you guys were a lot of help.

Well we got to Colonial Downs at around 430pm...the company that was hosting the event had a sweet BOX with open bar and plenty of good food...including prime rib, crabcakes, wings, and lots of finger food....I was driving, so I had a couple of crowns and took it easy....

I teamed up with a few friend for the first 5 races and we collected on 4 of the 5. This is were I got greedy...I bailed on the boys and went my own way.

Race 6 I lost...and on race 7 I just had a good feeling about 3 horses...the 6-5-10, so I was headed to the window when I got the idea for my trifecta 6-5-10...a straight trifecta...fvck the box....I just had a feeling..

The race starts 5-10-6.....into the last corner all my horses are out front..now I about starting to get excited...down the stretch they come...

2348ji23e 10-5-6 I refuse to tell you how much I lost, but it made me sick to my stomach......I believe it paid 95.48 for a $2 bet...I try not to remember....

So I think..I'll give this one more shot...trifecta/box on race 8....my 4 horse came in fourth....

Final race 9...both RELOAD and TTT have the 2 horse, so I say WTF threw a nice chunk on 2 and it pays off...OLD #2 brings it home for TONY.....thank goodness...I left the track -$78...could have been a lot worse....

Anyway the track was empty. Maybe 1000 folks, but we had a blast and ate like kings....
By the way...my early partners won about $50 each.....

Here are a couple of pictures from the track!

Re: TONY MONTANA'S TRIP TO THE TRACK!!

Sounds like a nice setup they had, Tony. Nice to do it up right when at the track if you get to!

Glad that horse won at the end for you!

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

ok nice recap! where are the phots of the hot chicks?

there weren't alot of hot chicks at the track..

we did have a really cute girl working in our box.
she got real comfortable...started bringing drinks and sitting withh some of the guys....that didn't last long. the bartender called in the manager and we never saw the girl again.....
but she made a lot more money than i did!! lol!!

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

there weren't alot of hot chicks at the track..

we did have a really cute girl working in our box.
she got real comfortable...started bringing drinks and sitting withh some of the guys....that didn't last long. the bartender called in the manager and we never saw the girl again.....
but she made a lot more money than i did!! lol!!

Good pics, glad to see you back!

You want chicks, come out to Del Mar, there is plenty of them walking around.

Tony, that is the way to do the track. Love being in private box or even club, having a nice dinner and watching those big beautiful animals run.
And if I'm lucky I might even get to see horses run!

Kid, I have been to tracks all over the country, but never Del Mar, I want to go very badly. It looks like the Taj Mahal of US tracks on TV.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Tony, that is the way to do the track. Love being in private box or even club, having a nice dinner and watching those big beautiful animals run.
And if I'm lucky I might even get to see horses run!

Kid, I have been to tracks all over the country, but never Del Mar, I want to go very badly. It looks like the Taj Mahal of US tracks on TV.

Its F****ing incredible. I have a story for you and this is the gods honest truth.

The first time i went to Del Mar was about 3 or 4 years ago. I didn't go on opening day, but i went on day 2 of the meet. Anyway, later in the day, i was with a few buddies and we had gone to a nice dinner after the races, it was like 10pm and i swear that i actually had to STOP looking at hot chicks because my eyes hurt. They physically hurt..i had eye strain from my eyeballs bouncing from chick to chick. I was utterly convinced that every hot chick in the entire state of California was in Del Mar for that week.

I'm not talking about cute girls who are 7s...i'm talking about TONS of 9s and 10s (well, maybe no perfect 10s but damn close).

When you get done with your first day in Del Mar you will swear on your children's life that you've seen at least 10 girls who have to be the hottest chicks you ever saw in your life.