Toodles, EOG

Re: Toodles, EOG

Welcome back Sportsgirl...:cheers

It was different without you here...

mofome was just not completely himself...

Glad u had fun!!!!

THE SHRINK

Hey Ken! I passed by Fisher Island on my way out of port and took some ship-top pictures for you ... It was Sunday afternoon .... were you still there? I waved just in case!

Oh, and how did Swede become Mo's Lady so fast? I thought you were watching him for me? :+clueless

Pickandwin2

EOG Dedicated

Welcome Back SportsGirl :houra

Glad you had a good time, did you bring back any Gifts ? Like a Cheerleader or something ? :devil:

Oh, BTW....Mo was Pimping the girls on here, Lucky you weren't around. :pop:

Welcome Back SportsGirl :houra

Glad you had a good time, did you bring back any Gifts ? Like a Cheerleader or something ? :devil:

Oh, BTW....Mo was Pimping the girls on here, Lucky you weren't around. :pop:
Nope, I didn't bring you back a cheerleader ... sorry ... But I'm back!

Yeah, I saw that Swede was Mo's lady now. Geez, how quickly they forget :(

Hey Ken! I passed by Fisher Island on my way out of port and took some ship-top pictures for you ... It was Sunday afternoon .... were you still there? I waved just in case!

Oh, and how did Swede become Mo's Lady so fast? I thought you were watching him for me? :+clueless

Yes, I was still there until Monday...

I believe I saw you waving with some dude. Who was he?

Swede is great but mofome wouldn't bite...

You'd have been proud...:cheers

Guy? What guy? :devil:

Oh, and he bit alright. I'm dumped as dumped gets :(

Ohhhh Sporty, all he meant by that is we were babysitting each other while you were away. He was looking out for me and I was making sure he stayed in line. When a tragedy like you being gone a whole week comes along...it's normal for people to form close bonds to get through the pain together.

Ohhhh Sporty, all he meant by that is we were babysitting each other while you were away. He was looking out for me and I was making sure he stayed in line. When a tragedy like you being gone a whole week comes along...it's normal for people to form close bonds to get through the pain together.

How close a bond did you form and is there video? :devil:

Whosaidthat?

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

sounds like you had a great time which makes me wonder where my invite to join you went? i'm sure it was just an oversight on your part, right?

sounds like you had a great time which makes me wonder where my invite to join you went? i'm sure it was just an oversight on your part, right?

I was going to invite you in person, since I was going to be out to sea and your location says you live in a pineapple there. I snorkeled and snorkeled and snorkeled looking for you, but no winkyduck. Almost ruined by whole trip. :(

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

I was going to invite you in person, since I was going to be out to sea and your location says you live in a pineapple there. I snorkeled and snorkeled and snorkeled looking for you, but no winkyduck. Almost ruined by whole trip. :(

I was at the Krusty Krab having drinks with my good friend SpongeBob Square Pants because Mr Krabs comped us. We had an open spot at the bar :cheers just waiting for you and were crushed you didn't join us. Maybe next time? My treat

I was at the Krusty Krab having drinks with my good friend SpongeBob Square Pants because Mr Krabs comped us. We had an open spot at the bar :cheers just waiting for you and were crushed you didn't join us. Maybe next time? My treat

It's a date! :cheers

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

It's a date! :cheers

COOL - just so you know Mr Krabs just put in a new rule

ALL HOT women are REQUIRED to remove all their clothes and be stark naked at the place.....something about wanting to increase business. i'm sure you don't mind, right. there are only 2 bar stools - and since SpongeBob is like Norm and locked onto the other one - you will have to sit on my lap - or as close to it as you can get with the 15 inches i have between my legs :cheers :cheers