Totals Only

SSI

EOG Dedicated
Longtime, no see..

Came by to deliver my latest development in the world of totals for you.

Totals Only
0-0 (0.00 units)

Plays for April 17

Tampa Bay Under 7 (-110)

Cleveland Over 7.5 (-110)

Minnesota Under 9 (-110)

Texas Over 9.5 (+100)

Cardinals Over 8.5 (+100)

Florida Over 5 (-130) NHL

Listed pitchers on baseball

1 unit on each

This totals program is going to amaze you with its win rate..
Best of luck boys.

SSI

SSI

EOG Dedicated
Re: Totals Only

Hey Teddy, what's happening.. Looks like texas game has been called for today, this leaves 5 other totals.. Just watch this Teddy..

SSI

SSI

EOG Dedicated

What are u guys talking about.. It was a habit, I just always say (listed) after baseball wagers..

Now on to the matter of showing u my (totals program)..

Let's get the thread started with 5 big totals today..

SSI

SSI

EOG Dedicated

I'm going to show all my old friends here at EOG a totals program that will hit winners at a rate of 60% minimum..

This is my return visit to EOG in 2016 and I'm going to bring the winners. This is a longtime in the making and you boys are the "proof of concept".

SSI

Brayden11

EOG Dedicated

I'm going to show all my old friends here at EOG a totals program that will hit winners at a rate of 60% minimum..

This is my return visit to EOG in 2016 and I'm going to bring the winners. This is a longtime in the making and you boys are the "proof of concept".

SSI

The Falcon returns with yet another winning system. Best of luck with this one.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

The totals that I will be posting in this thread, carry a minimum of a 60% chance of being a winner. Get ready for a lesson in Probability..

SSI

rico1

EOG Master

Win rate? How many different threads will you be starting this time? When this thread produces a losing record, you will abandon it for a new thread and a new record.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

I should be allowed at least one per year.. Its my first visit to u in 2016.. I can't wait to shut the naysayers up.. This is a new program, its a new year, its going to be great.. U see the five plays for today, at the top.. Now keep score, I may add one NBA play later, it's very close but I'm debating on it and waiting on another half point..

SSI

Gabe

Horse racing expert

All of your other systems went to shit or you'd still be using them. What's the difference between this one ssi?

J

joeybagadonuts

SSI seek help.

Maybe APACHE or THE FALCON can pick you up from your 7-11 and bring you to thr looney bin.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

U want to tell u how many ways that Edison found,, that wouldn't work.. Before he found the one that would.

Surely u guys can allow me one thread every six months or so.

SSI

SSI

EOG Dedicated

Totals Only
2-2 (-0.10 units)

Pending

Fla Over 5 (-130)

Adding

Spurs Over 188.5 (-110)

Clippers Under 211 (-110)

SSI

Brayden11

EOG Dedicated

U want to tell u how many ways that Edison found,, that wouldn't work.. Before he found the one that would.

Surely u guys can allow me one thread every six months or so.

SSI

I'm thinking about blindly fading you. Hopefully your around long enough to make me some money with the latest system.

Ronaldo

EOG Dedicated

After this absolute embarrassment of a thread and "system," it is clear that poster SSI is a bullshit phony scam artist loser.

cheapseats

EOG Master

usual bullshit, post with a caveat that may have a few later on, nothing more than chasers if the first grouping goes astray, and so goes the falcon...........

SSI

EOG Dedicated

Thread Record
4-3 (+0.80 units)

April 18

Tor O 194.5
Dallas O 200

Mia O 7 (-120)
Cards O 8 (-110)

Minn O 5 (-120)
SJ O 5 (-110)