Trivia question: When was the last time the New York Giants scored 30 points in a regular season game?

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Trivia question: When was the last time the New York Giants scored 30 points in a regular season game?

Valuist

EOG Master
Last night, Collingsworth said "Eli may only play another 4-5 years" at which point Michaels looked stunned. He probably was thinking the same thing I was thinking: no way Eli lasts another 4-5 years. I will be surprised if he makes a start beyond the 2019 season.

yisman

EOG Master
Valuist;n7455845 said:
Last night, Collingsworth said "Eli may only play another 4-5 years" at which point Michaels looked stunned. He probably was thinking the same thing I was thinking: no way Eli lasts another 4-5 years. I will be surprised if he makes a start beyond the 2019 season.

I also heard that (regarding discussion of whether they should've drafted Barkley rather than a QB). I don't know if he said "only" but his 4-5 years was an odd prediction for Eli.

Eli should be out of the league within 2 years and I'd be surprised if he starts all the games this season, let alone be the starting QB next season.

I would definitely bet that Eli does not start all the games this season.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Valuist;n7455845 said:

I might push that to 2020. Get someone in the 2019 Draft, groom them for a year and then have that person take over in 2020