Trojan fans are excited about Riley

Heim

EOG Master
It shows how strong the Pac-12 was. USC's 2nd and 3rd string is laying over the #15 team in the country.

Their secondary is complete patch work.

Heim

EOG Master
Several of Moss’s passes have been short or behind WR’s. WR’s have made some good catches to bail him out. Plus the terrible int at the goal line. Moss is not the answer…

There is speculation that this is not a audition for the QB1 job but a chance to shine before entering the transfer portal.

Riley has been aggressive looking for other guys...I don't think he thinks he's the answer. Nonetheless, pretty sure he starts somewhere in 2024.

Heim

EOG Master
Game closed 4.5...peaking 7....I guess when you have a receiver declaring for the draft yet plays...good indication there was motivation tonight.

Heim

EOG Master
I could tell the USC new defensive guy from UCLA is making a difference, the tackling in open field was good. Moreover, they're
getting two of the Bruins best secondary guys next season that followed their DC.

Heim

EOG Master
I thought the post game interviews with QB Moss was very telling. 6 TD passes, MVP....yet very subdued, almost apologetic. He commented more on the present victory, nothing about future.

I think he's leaving.