Trump fires Tillerson

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Re: Trump fires Tillerson

Watched Betsy Devos' interview with Lesley Stahl.

Seems very capable, another good appointment by Trump.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!

That was so bad it was embarrassing!

When pressed to answer the most simplest of questions SHE COULD NOT DO IT!

I am speechless at anyone who could look at that and DeVos and wanna do anything other than kill themselves. What DeVos wants to do has BEEN PROVEN T BE A FAILURE! There is no debating that. Michigan's kids are among the dumbest out there. Think that is a coincidence! NO!

Just like having KACJ in charge of helping solve the Opioid CRISIS - despite the fact she knows nothing about it - this is one more of many examples of Der Fuhrer scraping the very bottom of the Swamp

Let me guess - you like Jeff Sessions? A man who would be perfect for Nazi Germany. NOT THE USA IN THE 21st CENTURY!

Let me guess - you are OK drinking polluted water and breathing polluted air - something Der Fuhrer has OKd.

Let me guess - you are OK with Well Fargo fucking over people and not being able to do anything - something Der Fuhrer has no allowed

Let me guess - you are OK with 20M+ people having their healthcare taken away so The Koch Brothers, Walton Family (Walmart) and more can save BILLIONS while not too far down the line all of us will pay MORE - WHOLE LOT MORE - because of the #GOPTaxBillScam that we were told who help us all - HA!

I realize being a Trumpty Dumpty Lemming means agreeing to all Der Fuhrer does because he said it was good. There is a word for that: Dictatorship

If that appeals to you there are planes leaving the USA every day that can get you to North Korea or Russia - where you can live and see firsthand how "great" a Dictatorship really is

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Watched Betsy Devos' interview with Lesley Stahl.

Seems very capable, another good appointment by Trump.

You are the only one who thought she came off looking great.

I know you won't watch this clip or agree with it but he nailed it (Let me guess - Liberal Media - something every Brainless Der Fuhrer Lemmings says when FACTS PIVE how wrong they are):http://theweek.com/speedreads/76057...lly-dissects-betsy-devos-60-minutes-interview

Let me guess - they are FakeNews, right? Wanna know who else is FakeNews? Faux News and Der Fuhrar himself who has been CAUGHT LYING OVER 2,000 TIMES SO FAR: https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/12/politics/besty-devos-interview-analysis/index.html

EVEN THE WHITE HOUSE HAD ISSUES WITH IT: https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/12/politics/white-house-officials-alarmed-at-betsy-devos/index.html

But - you do not? I am puzzled at how ANYONE WITH A BRAIN could watch this and see all DeVos is doing and be OK with it. Then again - being a (t)RUMPtard - you have no brain so it is understood

I can hardly await your reply - which I expect will be something along the lines of:

You're Just Mad Killary Lost (This just in - WE ALL LOST on Nov 8, 2016 - some have yet to realize it)

OR

What About........... (A true fave of Der Fuhrer's Lemmings - instead of addressing the issue they will ask something like: What About Bill Clinton?.......What About him - he hasn't been POTUS for almost 20 years - please tell me how that matter here and now!)

billysink

EOG Dedicated

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!

That was so bad it was embarrassing!

When pressed to answer the most simplest of questions SHE COULD NOT DO IT!

I am speechless at anyone who could look at that and DeVos and wanna do anything other than kill themselves. What DeVos wants to do has BEEN PROVEN T BE A FAILURE! There is no debating that. Michigan's kids are among the dumbest out there. Think that is a coincidence! NO!

Just like having KACJ in charge of helping solve the Opioid CRISIS - despite the fact she knows nothing about it - this is one more of many examples of Der Fuhrer scraping the very bottom of the Swamp

Let me guess - you like Jeff Sessions? A man who would be perfect for Nazi Germany. NOT THE USA IN THE 21st CENTURY!

Let me guess - you are OK drinking polluted water and breathing polluted air - something Der Fuhrer has OKd.

Let me guess - you are OK with Well Fargo fucking over people and not being able to do anything - something Der Fuhrer has no allowed

Let me guess - you are OK with 20M+ people having their healthcare taken away so The Koch Brothers, Walton Family (Walmart) and more can save BILLIONS while not too far down the line all of us will pay MORE - WHOLE LOT MORE - because of the #GOPTaxBillScam that we were told who help us all - HA!

I realize being a Trumpty Dumpty Lemming means agreeing to all Der Fuhrer does because he said it was good. There is a word for that: Dictatorship

If that appeals to you there are planes leaving the USA every day that can get you to North Korea or Russia - where you can live and see firsthand how "great" a Dictatorship really is

Winky, I think Betsy Devos is dumber than Skelly Conway, if that's even possible.

Sorry you missed the sarcasm and had to type all that.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

You are the only one who thought she came off looking great.

I know you won't watch this clip or agree with it but he nailed it (Let me guess - Liberal Media - something every Brainless Der Fuhrer Lemmings says when FACTS PIVE how wrong they are):http://theweek.com/speedreads/76057...lly-dissects-betsy-devos-60-minutes-interview

Let me guess - they are FakeNews, right? Wanna know who else is FakeNews? Faux News and Der Fuhrar himself who has been CAUGHT LYING OVER 2,000 TIMES SO FAR: https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/12/politics/besty-devos-interview-analysis/index.html

EVEN THE WHITE HOUSE HAD ISSUES WITH IT: https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/12/politics/white-house-officials-alarmed-at-betsy-devos/index.html

But - you do not? I am puzzled at how ANYONE WITH A BRAIN could watch this and see all DeVos is doing and be OK with it. Then again - being a (t)RUMPtard - you have no brain so it is understood

I can hardly await your reply - which I expect will be something along the lines of:

You're Just Mad Killary Lost (This just in - WE ALL LOST on Nov 8, 2016 - some have yet to realize it)

OR

What About........... (A true fave of Der Fuhrer's Lemmings - instead of addressing the issue they will ask something like: What About Bill Clinton?.......What About him - he hasn't been POTUS for almost 20 years - please tell me how that matter here and now!)

I think he was kidding Winky.

I just pulled my money out of Wells Fargo today.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

My brother is a teacher in the Grand Rapids area (where DeVos is from) and she is a joke in her hometown. Nothing like buying influence. That's how Trump does business.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

My brother is a teacher in the Grand Rapids area (where DeVos is from) and she is a joke in her hometown. Nothing like buying influence. That's how Trump does business.

$200 Million worth of donations to the Republicon Party. Pay to play! Betsy Married the Amway founder or into the Amway family. Her younger brother Eric Prince a Billionaire in his own right, was working on the Trump transition team and flew to the Sheyshells Islands for a secret meeting with a Russian Oligarch and the Crown Prince of UAE. One of the goals of the meeting was to setup a secret back channel to Putin. The Crown Price of UAE secretly visited the White House very early in Trumps first year.

Eric Prince denied the meeting, but was caught like all the other Republicons and his story changed. No biggie!!:LMAO:LMAO

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Billy

NO Big Deal

Probably woulda had to do it eventually for the (t)RUMPtards out there