EOG Master

When Trump Declares for 2024 He Loses Control of $103 Million​

• That PAC war chest would become off-limits to his campaign
  • Presidential committee would have to raise money from scratch
What is that money used for then?

mr merlin

EOG Master
you got me , they said trump in a poll is 56% over desantos 16%
Yea, I've mentioned I dont want trump, I want desantis, But lets be clear it's Trumps to lose, I doubt Deasantis would even try if Trump is in it.

Best hope is trump has health issues and bows out.

MrTop

EOG Master
Yea, I've mentioned I dont want trump, I want desantis, But lets be clear it's Trumps to lose, I doubt Deasantis would even try if Trump is in it.

Best hope is trump has health issues and bows out.

ray dialo says new world order coming. So the brics will have new currency ( china ) so the dollar takes a serious hit.

mr merlin

EOG Master
ray dialo says new world order coming. So the brics will have new currency ( china ) so the dollar takes a serious hit.
Have no doubt, we're toast, do you realize we're only 18 months into bidens 48 month term?

It is ova!

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
I'm probably underestimating stupidity but would ANYONE really vote for Biden a 2nd time??

Just can't see it. I got a few liberal friends and they're already refusing to admit they voted for him this time, LOL.

Biden should be more like +45,000,000 to win again.

mr merlin

EOG Master
the world order will change . Does not matter who the prez is. India is screwing the US by joining with the brics
Listen and understand, india and most of the rest of the world (outside of our puppets) see and admit what's happening, we are in societal, economic, and military decline. And it's accelerating rapidly.

That's why they're bailing on the dollar, rejecting sanctions that are pointless and would in fact hurt them, not russia.

Look at this, does Blinken go to any of these places, would they greet him the same way? of course not.

mr merlin

EOG Master
the world order will change . Does not matter who the prez is. India is screwing the US by joining with the brics
The whole world harbors resentment against us, we've bullied nations, sanctioned them for expressions of independence, even overthrown govts, not to mention actually attacked them.

Now that america is collapsing all these countries will reject us with glee. Every country see's what's going on in the US, no one wants to be like us anymore?

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
I'm probably underestimating stupidity but would ANYONE really vote for Biden a 2nd time??

Just can't see it. I got a few liberal friends and they're already refusing to admit they voted for him this time, LOL.

No. I mean obv the diehard lefties will vote for anyone on their side of the ticket but Biden has almost 0 chance to win in 2024. That's why I'm loading up on republicans 2024. Kamala almost can't win either. There only true chance is a hail mary with Michelle Obama being that shit fits the narrative and hasnt made a ton of enemies on her side of the fence yet.

MrTop

EOG Master
Listen and understand, india and most of the rest of the world (outside of our puppets) see and admit what's happening, we are in societal, economic, and military decline. And it's accelerating rapidly.

That's why they're bailing on the dollar, rejecting sanctions that are pointless and would in fact hurt them, not russia.

Look at this, does Blinken go to any of these places, would they greet him the same way? of course not.

india hates china, how the brics work out i don't know.

russians and china really are not friends. They last fought each other in 69. However, they do have a common enemy

boston massacre

EOG Master

Only Surprising Thing Is, The Amount Of STUPID People, Walking Around America.

This Forum Has A Handful.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
No. I mean obv the diehard lefties will vote for anyone on their side of the ticket but Biden has almost 0 chance to win in 2024. That's why I'm loading up on republicans 2024. Kamala almost can't win either. There only true chance is a hail mary with Michelle Obama being that shit fits the narrative and hasnt made a ton of enemies on her side of the fence yet.

Yeah, I agree Mrs Obama might be dangerous in today's PC world. She's black AND a woman.....

Nope, hasn't pissed off a bunch of people like Killary for example either.

Just got to hope it's Joe or Kamala, even Killary would be an auto-loss for the Dems.

Michelle might be dangerous. Is there any indication she wants to run in 2024?

mr merlin

EOG Master
Yeah, I agree Mrs Obama might be dangerous in today's PC world. She's black AND a woman.....

Just got to hope it's Joe or Kamala, even Killary would be an auto-loss for the Dems.

Zero chance she's a woman, my internet sources have reported a rather large schlong under her dress.

railbird

EOG Master
what about newsom

there goes the left. we're "all equal" until election time, then its just about skin color.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
A little about DeSantis in case you watched 60 Minutes and wanted to know the rest of the story......

Ronald Dion DeSantis was born on September 14, 1978, in Jacksonville, Florida, the son of Karen (née Rogers) and Ronald DeSantis. He is of Italian descent. His family moved to Orlando, Florida, before relocating to Dunedin, Florida when he was six years old. In 1991, he was a member of the Little League team from Dunedin National that made it to the Little League World Series in Williamsport, Pennsylvania.

After graduating from Dunedin High School in 1997, DeSantis attended Yale University. He was captain of Yale's varsity baseball team and joined the Delta Kappa Epsilon fraternity. On the Yale baseball team, DeSantis was an outfielder; as a senior in 2001, he had the team's best batting average at .336. He graduated from Yale in 2001 with a B.A. magna cum laude in history. He then spent a year as a history teacher at the Darlington School.

DeSantis then attended Harvard Law School, graduating in 2005 with a Juris Doctor cum laude. DeSantis received his Reserve Naval officer's commission and assignment to the Judge Advocate General's Corps (JAG) in 2004 at the US Naval Reserve Center in Dallas Texas, while still a student at Harvard Law School. He completed Naval Justice School in 2005. Later that year, he received orders to the JAG Trial Service Office Command South East at Naval Station Mayport, Florida, as a prosecutor.

In 2006, he was promoted from lieutenant junior grade, to lieutenant. He worked for the commander of Joint Task Force-Guantanamo (JTF-GTMO), working directly with detainees at the Guantanamo Bay Joint Detention Facility. In 2007, DeSantis reported to the Naval Special Warfare Command Group in Coronado, California, where he was assigned to SEAL Team One and deployed to Iraq with the troop surge as the Legal Advisor to the SEAL Commander, Special Operations Task Force-West in Fallujah.

DeSantis returned to the U.S. in April 2008, at which time he was reassigned to the Naval Region Southeast Legal Service. The U.S. Department of Justice appointed him to serve as an Assistant U.S. Attorney at the U.S. Attorney's Office in the Middle District of Florida. DeSantis was assigned as a trial defense counsel until his honorable discharge from active duty in February 2010.....

He concurrently accepted a reserve commission as a Lieutenant Commander in the Judge Advocate General's Corps of the US Navy Reserve. He was awarded the Bronze Star Medal, the Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medal, the Global War on Terrorism Service Medal, and the Iraq Campaign Medal. He represented Florida's 6th Congressional District in the US House of Representatives from 2013 to 2018.

Obviously, with these qualifications, he is NOT qualified to be a Democrat, or serve in a senior political position in our nation’s capital when one considers and compares the credentials of Pelosi, Schumer, Harris or Biden. He has kept Florida free of the grip of a tyrannical federal government while our State of Florida still prospers, which is why more people have moved to Florida than any other state for the last couple years.....

So, for anyone who criticizes him, I have a request of you. Can you please post your education and service to our country in a resume so we can compare and put your opinion in perspective? THIS, my fellow Americans is the greatest Governor in our nation! I hope 2028 we find him in the White House...right after VP to Trump in 2024. (Thanks Angel Richardson/Facebook)

boston massacre

EOG Master
A little about DeSantis in case you watched 60 Minutes and wanted to know the rest of the story......

Ronald Dion DeSantis was born on September 14, 1978, in Jacksonville, Florida, the son of Karen (née Rogers) and Ronald DeSantis. He is of Italian descent. His family moved to Orlando, Florida, before relocating to Dunedin, Florida when he was six years old. In 1991, he was a member of the Little League team from Dunedin National that made it to the Little League World Series in Williamsport, Pennsylvania.

After graduating from Dunedin High School in 1997, DeSantis attended Yale University. He was captain of Yale's varsity baseball team and joined the Delta Kappa Epsilon fraternity. On the Yale baseball team, DeSantis was an outfielder; as a senior in 2001, he had the team's best batting average at .336. He graduated from Yale in 2001 with a B.A. magna cum laude in history. He then spent a year as a history teacher at the Darlington School.

DeSantis then attended Harvard Law School, graduating in 2005 with a Juris Doctor cum laude. DeSantis received his Reserve Naval officer's commission and assignment to the Judge Advocate General's Corps (JAG) in 2004 at the US Naval Reserve Center in Dallas Texas, while still a student at Harvard Law School. He completed Naval Justice School in 2005. Later that year, he received orders to the JAG Trial Service Office Command South East at Naval Station Mayport, Florida, as a prosecutor.

In 2006, he was promoted from lieutenant junior grade, to lieutenant. He worked for the commander of Joint Task Force-Guantanamo (JTF-GTMO), working directly with detainees at the Guantanamo Bay Joint Detention Facility. In 2007, DeSantis reported to the Naval Special Warfare Command Group in Coronado, California, where he was assigned to SEAL Team One and deployed to Iraq with the troop surge as the Legal Advisor to the SEAL Commander, Special Operations Task Force-West in Fallujah.

DeSantis returned to the U.S. in April 2008, at which time he was reassigned to the Naval Region Southeast Legal Service. The U.S. Department of Justice appointed him to serve as an Assistant U.S. Attorney at the U.S. Attorney's Office in the Middle District of Florida. DeSantis was assigned as a trial defense counsel until his honorable discharge from active duty in February 2010.....

He concurrently accepted a reserve commission as a Lieutenant Commander in the Judge Advocate General's Corps of the US Navy Reserve. He was awarded the Bronze Star Medal, the Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medal, the Global War on Terrorism Service Medal, and the Iraq Campaign Medal. He represented Florida's 6th Congressional District in the US House of Representatives from 2013 to 2018.

Obviously, with these qualifications, he is NOT qualified to be a Democrat, or serve in a senior political position in our nation’s capital when one considers and compares the credentials of Pelosi, Schumer, Harris or Biden. He has kept Florida free of the grip of a tyrannical federal government while our State of Florida still prospers, which is why more people have moved to Florida than any other state for the last couple years.....

So, for anyone who criticizes him, I have a request of you. Can you please post your education and service to our country in a resume so we can compare and put your opinion in perspective? THIS, my fellow Americans is the greatest Governor in our nation! I hope 2028 we find him in the White House...right after VP to Trump in 2024. (Thanks Angel Richardson/Facebook)

I hope 2028 we find him in the White House...right after VP to Trump in 2024.

The Greatest 2 Individuals, That Could Lead Us All The Way Thru 2036.

The Absolute Best Direction For America's Future !

its interesting to watch the left go further and further to the extreme, which they historically do until the country gets sick of it and punts them to the curb for 3 decades.

we don't need an extreme right response, we just need to let the left continue to wreck themselves. an extreme right response only keeps them in the game, gives them something to talk about outside their constant laughable failures.

the country is sick of cancel culture, victimhood culture, and corporate virtue signalling.

i hope the right comes up with a more unifying candidate than Trump. i'm not anti-Trump, i like him, i have 3 or 4 of his audiobooks that i listen to regularly. but he is hated with a passion i've never seen, and we must, absolutely MUST, stop this regressive leftist nonsense, even at the expense of electing someone who can bridge it.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Looks like there was massive mail in ballot fraud in AZ last night - apparently lake ended up winning by a smidge.

In 2020 the argument was that mail in voters(dems) were so different than election day voters(repubs) that the huge disparities were possible.

Is it possible that in one state like AZ mail in ballots favored roberson by 25 pts and lake won election day by 30%? Were republican voters really that different? i dont think so, it almost has to be fraud.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Looks like there was massive mail in ballot fraud in AZ last night - apparently lake ended up winning by a smidge.

In 2020 the argument was that mail in voters(dems) were so different than election day voters(repubs) that the huge disparities were possible.

Is it possible that in one state like AZ mail in ballots favored roberson by 25 pts and lake won election day by 30%? Were republican voters really that different? i dont think so, it almost has to be fraud.

Those Were Democrats That Mailed In The Republican Ballots.

Point Being Was To Defeat The Trump Endorsed Candidate/Lake

Democrats Campaign For RINOS.

boston massacre

EOG Master

Pay Off By Democrats To Mail Republican Ballots To Other Democrats In Arizona.

“During Arizona’s primary elections, the RNC and Republican Party of Arizona's poll observer program documented and reported multiple failures by Pinal County’s Elections Administrator, including 63,000 mail-in ballots delivered to the wrong voters and multiple Republican-heavy precinct locations running out of ballots. This is a comprehensive failure that disenfranchises Arizonans and exemplifies why Republican-led efforts for transparency at the ballot box are so important. Pinal County Elections Director David Frisk should resign immediately.”

On Tuesday, several precincts in the county reportedly ran out, or began running low, of in-person ballots for voters. The county also reportedly delivered several thousand mail-in ballots to the wrong voters.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Well if she runs it's like her and Barrack running. As much as the right hates Barrack the left still loves him and that's all that really matters. Combine that with the fact that he's still the slickest talker out there and i think she wins easy. Put it this way, if i get wind that she's running I will get out of my Republican position.

boston massacre

EOG Master
the slickest talker out there

Best Con Man In The Country.

Can Take The Beat Up Automobile, And Convince The Buyer, It's Brand New.

Never Realized All The Morons Living In America.

Trump Exposed Them All.

This Forum Has Its Share.

Kane Is One Of Them.