Trump Was So Far Ahead, the Cheating Dominion Software Couldn't Keep Up...

kane

EOG master
GA was the only one recounted, WI had a partial recount but I dont think they use dominion. MI, at least detroit cannot be recounted because they're numbers dont balance, most likely deliberately, a hand recount wont detect fake ballots, illegal ballots, dead people voting , etc. anyway.

Supposedly in dozens of wayne county precincts turnout was far over 100%, it's of course explained away with "well, people registered at the polls", but that's impossible considering turnout never tops 85-90% without fraud. Late registrations "could" push it to 100% theoretically but not in dozens of places, and not to 170% as has been reported.

Super cool story bro, 48 days and counting

kane

EOG master
So much voter fraud on the right, I think President Biden should hold hearings into all the right wing voter fraud

kane

EOG master
I doubt Biden will ever be sworn in.

Such negativity will not be tolerated here sir. God, in his infinite wisdom, has sent us Joe Biden to save our country, we need to be very thankful he has done this. On Jan 20th of next year you will understand the meaning

billysink

EOG Dedicated

Postal service does not deliver to vacant addresses. Transfer points are "swept" and the vacant box is checked in Address Mgt. software which is married to sortation plans twice weekly, Mon and Wed.. Swept or culled mail is held 15 days for signature pickup, with ID. After 15 days it goes to a UMO.

Next.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
That is the problem.

No one can back up any of this bullshit

I can run my mouth because I ran the process.

Let's hear just one of you explain voter fraud.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
So it turns out Jenna Ellis Esq. of the "Elite Strike Force" is really a meter maid and the Kraken is a guppy in a fukkin soup bowl.

Send those Trump defense fund donations, it's your chance to save not too fukkin much.

mr merlin

EOG Master
So it turns out Jenna Ellis Esq. of the "Elite Strike Force" is really a meter maid and the Kraken is a guppy in a fukkin soup bowl.

Send those Trump defense fund donations, it's your chance to save not too fukkin much.
They're an elite strike team, and dont you forget it.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Postal Service Delays Disenfranchised Thousands of Legally-Cast Ballots This Fall

https://www.lx.com/politics/postal-...ands-of-legally-cast-ballots-this-fall/25647/
Imagine. Had Trump not ordered Postmaster General Dejoy to fuck with the voter mail process, Biden would have had even MORE votes. Biden beat Trump by over 8M votes this past election.

Voters came out in droves to vote early and avoid the pitre dish spreading voter centers and remove the virus in office now. We all saw the long lines of voters waiting in line for blocks for this opportunity, mostly in the Southern states. I just love how Trump and his followers helped spread the false narrative he did more for blacks than any President. When what seemed like 90%+ of all those people in line were black and brown-skinned people.

People don't forget when they've been lied to.

Imagine. Had Trump not ordered Postmaster General Dejoy to fuck with the voter mail process, Biden would have had even MORE votes. Biden beat Trump by over 8M votes this past election.

Voters came out in droves to vote early and avoid the pitre dish spreading voter centers and remove the virus in office now. We all saw the long lines of voters waiting in line for blocks for this opportunity, mostly in the Southern states. I just love how Trump and his followers helped spread the false narrative he did more for blacks than any President. When what seemed like 90%+ of all those people in line were black and brown-skinned people.

People don't forget when they've been lied to.
It was a landslide

billysink

EOG Dedicated

I don't know shit about the in person voting process or the machines they use to tabulate those votes but any valid lawsuit would invoke some kind of investigation.

They won't find fraud in the mail in process though.

This is just a cash grab. I have not seen one legitimate complaint yet that would change anything. Can't beat election process data, never happened in history. Never will.

If these assholes actually knew how mail in balloting worked they'd quit the charade.

Photocopiers, ballot dumps, hidden inventory, fraud, forgery. None of that would. have any data attached. Zero. Blank scan. Cancelled vote, reported .

Try Martians, voting at gunpoint, bribery, or the Tucker's dog ate my vote thing.

Still no lawsuits addressing Turnip's fraud claims. After a month.

Why?

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Theft is a good go to. You only need approximately 18 million individual and unreported voter car thefts nationally enough unreported theft in a swing state to flip it.

And a full data set with validated security indicia.

If reported stolen those cards are immediately cancelled and not able to be tabulated.

Someone please tell me how election fraud stole a Turnip win?

Just one time

They say a water main burst, everyone go home, the counting has stopped. 4 people stick around and pull ballots out from under a table and continue counting. There was never a problem with the water main.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
They say a water main burst, everyone go home, the counting has stopped. 4 people stick around and pull ballots out from under a table and continue counting. There was never a problem with the water main.

People don't count votes, machines do.

Did "they say" that those 4 election workers, working in a security facility under camera and very easily identifiable, were arrested and charged with vote rigging, a federal crime? One count for each vote?

Looking at 10 years and 20k per vote.

Please link me to the report by "they say".

billysink

EOG Dedicated
BillySink way behind on voter laws that were changed this year because of covid.

Nope. Mail flow was not changed at all. Mech processing, no change other than the COAN data being updated real time and repositioning of BRM 1 indicia.

Hey tard, you fukkin with the wrong guy. I'll carve up any mail in voter fraud story you concoct. In under 15 seconds.

Stick to polling station fraud. I don't know much about it other than facility security.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Turnip's bestie Louis Dejoy runs the post office. Privy to every piece of data for all 6 USPS mail categories. Real time.

List me Dejoy's summary of mail fraud for the 2020 prez election.

This is Turnip's man. Runs the entire USPS.

They fooled him too right?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Government data is finally being released by the most corrupt government ever. As Trump has one foot out the door, Trump's government has released data on who the recipients of PPP loans were. It turns out Kayleigh Mcenery parents Florida roofing company received 2 million dollars. The Trump Organization, the Kushner Companies and their affiliates received 25 loans for millions. There's never been a family as corrupt as the Trumps and Kushners. There's never been a family that has grifted as much as the Trump's/Kushner's.

Last edited: