Trump Was So Far Ahead, the Cheating Dominion Software Couldn't Keep Up...

billysink

EOG Dedicated
This ain't even a fair fight is it Raiders. Better get Captain Covtard, Bumpmee and Cowid, see if you can pool your bullshit and come up with something

kane

EOG master
Government data is finally being released by the most corrupt government ever. As Trump has one foot out the door, Trump's government has released data on who the recipients of PPP loans were. It turns out Kayleigh Mcenery parents Florida roofing company received 2 million dollars. The Trump Organization, the Kushner Companies and their affiliates received 25 loans for millions. There's never been a family as corrupt as the Trumps and Kushners. There's never been a family that has grifted as mush as the Trump's/Kushner's.

I'm sure it was just a complete coincidence that Trump's family and cronies got all that money, nothing to see here, just move on

I'm an 11 year career as a value stream analyst, processing facility superintendent, C&D. networking manager and address management SMEE away from naive.

You failed grade 6. 8 times.

Tell me about mail in voter fraud.
What do you know about ballot harvesting and drop boxes? What do you know about the ballots that crossed state lines? What do you know about the fake water main break where everyone was told to go home and 4 people pulled ballots from under the desk and counted for 3 more hours? What do you know about those that weren't checking signatures/ What do you know about all the absentee ballots that were counted when the actual person said they never voted. Stop posing.

What about court orders that said republicans could be within 6 feet of votes. Why didn't dems follow the order? Why did they fight the order in court in the first place? Why are the dems fighting against everything that shows transparency in voting?

Bushay

NHL Expert
What do you know about ballot harvesting and drop boxes? What do you know about the ballots that crossed state lines? What do you know about the fake water main break where everyone was told to go home and 4 people pulled ballots from under the desk and counted for 3 more hours? What do you know about those that weren't checking signatures/ What do you know about all the absentee ballots that were counted when the actual person said they never voted. Stop posing.
This is NOW!!! the dumbest mother fucker on this entire website! Cheap seats included. Even that hillbilly wouldn't have the balls to make claims like this. In public anyway.

I had to clean my glasses and read this one twice. WTF is wrong with these people???

This is NOW!!! the dumbest mother fucker on this entire website! Cheap seats included. Even that hillbilly wouldn't have the balls to make claims like this. In public anyway.

I had to clean my glasses and read this one twice. WTF is wrong with these people???
Bushay proves it all. You libs have no clue how things work.

In the early hours of Nov. 5, a surge of some 20,000 mail-in votes suddenly appeared for Joe Biden, while approximately 1,000 votes for President Trump mysteriously disappeared from his own totals in the critical swing state, where Biden holds a razor-thin lead.

A poll watcher noticed the suspicious shift in votes while monitoring the interim election results on the Georgia secretary of state website.

“I concluded from looking at these results that this was an irregularity, since there was no obvious reason for President Trump’s totals to have decreased while former Vice President Biden’s totals increased dramatically,” Voter GA co-founder Garland Favorito swore in an affidavit he filed [last] week with the secretary of state’s office.
https://thecitizen.com/2020/11/15/g...-the-curious-case-of-bidens-20000-vote-surge/

kane

EOG master
What about court orders that said republicans could be within 6 feet of votes. Why didn't dems follow the order? Why did they fight the order in court in the first place? Why are the dems fighting against everything that shows transparency in voting?

Speaking of court orders, what about the 41 lawsuits trump's brought to court, and 40 of them were thrown out for lack of proof. If all of this evidence of fraud exists, then why is trump losing in every court across the country?

kane

EOG master
Why has trump lost 40 of 41 lawsuits and courts across the country are throwing out those lawsuits due to lack of proof? If there's all this evidence of fraud, why is trump losing in the courts?

Little Billy - How is this happening. Forensics is checking voter rolls, calling these people to see if they voted. They say they never voted. How does this occur?

kane

EOG master
Of course you avoid my question since you can't answer it, it's obvious if any proof of fraud took place the courts wouldn't be throwing out all of trump's baseless lawsuits, 1 win 40 losses in court, that tells you all you need to know. You can whine about dead people, you can whine about secret suitcases, you can whine about people 6 feet away, you can post all the fake news bullshit videos and stories you want, the fact remains Trump is 1-40 in the courts, if you weren't stupid you would know what that means

Of course you avoid my question since you can't answer it, it's obvious if any proof of fraud took place the courts wouldn't be throwing out all of trump's baseless lawsuits, 1 win 40 losses in court, that tells you all you need to know. You can whine about dead people, you can whine about secret suitcases, you can whine about people 6 feet away, you can post all the fake news bullshit videos and stories you want, the fact remains Trump is 1-40 in the courts, if you weren't stupid you would know what that means
Link the lawsuits. Unlike you, I don't guess.

mr merlin

EOG Master
So if an address is physically non existent, how were the cards delivered? By who? To where?

Please explain.
The ones who used fake address's were early in person voters who registered at the polls - where no ID is required, they just scribbled down a fake address. The fact that there were hundreds or thousands using the same address is because they were told what to do/sent there.

cheapseats

EOG Master
It's going to wind up at scotus. This shit now is all a dog and pony show. Real deal is weeks away, stop with the daily shit from the bitch media.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Why has trump lost 40 of 41 lawsuits and courts across the country are throwing out those lawsuits due to lack of proof? If there's all this evidence of fraud, why is trump losing in the courts?

Not one of those lawsuits alleged fraud. No charges of voter fraud have been or will be filed. The election is over as of today Joe is in the cooling barn with 279 electoral votes.

None of this will register with the tards so broke dikk Turnip can continue to rip them off for a few more weeks

Funny as fukk though. Roootie shit his pants in court yesterday while Gilda Radner overdosed her thyroid meds.

The ones who used fake address's were early in person voters who registered at the polls - where no ID is required, they just scribbled down a fake address. The fact that there were hundreds or thousands using the same address is because they were told what to do/sent there.
As if making an ass of yourself on the daily reg with Covid wasn't enough for you now you're joining retard conspiracy theories.

Give us legit examples of any of this Cotard

Last edited:

mr merlin

EOG Master
As if making an ass of yourself on the daily reg with Covid wasn't enough for you now you're joining retard conspiracy theories.

Give us legit examples of any of this Cotard
I believe there are something like 9 volumes of that in the NV evidence.

blueline

EOG Master
have these conservative judges seen all of the secret evidence?

President Donald Trump and his legal allies earned a platinum sombrero Friday, striking out five times in a matter of hours in states pivotal to the president’s push to overturn the election results — and losing a sixth in Minnesota for good measure.
It was another harsh milestone in a monthlong run of legal futility, accompanied by sharp rebukes from county, state and federal judges who continue to express shock at the Trump team’s effort to simply scrap the results of an election he lost. Several of the most devastating opinions, both Friday and in recent weeks, have come from conservative judges and, in some federal cases, Trump appointees.