Trump will be the GOAT.

mr merlin

EOG Master
What proof do we have that the red states are much quicker on this?
The relative numbers, several red states have vaccinated close to 2% of their population - which would be equivalent to CA doing 800K, NY 400K. The dakotas, WV, FL, TX, Neb are all doing well. Plus they're actually prioriitzing the old and vulnerable.

Diaper Don leaving office with a 29% approval rating while the Pentagon tells him to go fuck himself for his request for a military send off parade

mr merlin

EOG Master
Bottlenecks everywhere on this. You can't just go get a shot.
The states that are handling it best have the least centralized system, WV and the dakotas have basically sent it to local providers instead of depending on hospitals, etc to distribute it.

The states that are handling it best have the least centralized system, WV and the dakotas have basically sent it to local providers instead of depending on hospitals, etc to distribute it.
Once the grown ups take over Wednesday problems will start to be solved.

Diaper Don and his staff of clowns had no idea how to govern

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I think you mean they have no big cities, so there is no crushing demand anywhere.

billysink

EOG Dedicated

This frotting fukk wad cried big gobby tears when I suggested a National distribution network back before mass testing.

The ex president well aware that USA owns the largest, most far reaching and efficient shipping network in creation, the USPS, decided that 51 separate entities and no state owned delivery chains would be more efficient.

Or maybe he was worried about his tee times.

Or maybe he ain't too fukkin bright

Or he didn't give a fukk

Or he thought he had it all figured out.

Or convinced himself it wasn't gonna kill rich white folk.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I think you mean they have no big cities, so there is no crushing demand anywhere.
No, that's not what I mean, if anything it should be harder for them since there are many areas where there is very little medical infrastructure. The worst thing is setting up a mass vaccination event in a stadium of parking lot, many people not actually vaccinating, much better for every pharmacy and clinic to be chipping away all day long.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
No, that's not what I mean, if anything it should be harder for them since there are many areas where there is very little medical infrastructure. The worst thing is setting up a mass vaccination event in a stadium of parking lot, many people not actually vaccinating, much better for every pharmacy and clinic to be chipping away all day long.
Did those states have the same ratio though? I didn't think they did. Actually a state/county fairground would be as good as anything in the sparcely populated areas.

Illinois is starting to open up, Michigan will on Feb 1.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Did those states have the same ratio though? I didn't think they did. Actually a state/county fairground would be as good as anything in the sparcely populated areas.

Illinois is starting to open up, Michigan will on Feb 1.
Those states are around 6% right now, what's holding them back is vaccine supplies.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Has the reality of your cult leader leaving the White House sunk in for you yet or are you still in denial?

You know the funniest thing about our resident expert on not fukkin much? In 2016 he was posting daily that his carrot colored hero was a thief, liar and con man.

You see how easy it is to con a fukkin inbred? Few episodes of Hannity and a sleeve of crackers.

For four years of undying love, admiration and devotion to a thief, liar and con man.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Now all these fukkin clowns with the intelligence of a Styrofoam peanut are gonna be treated like Styrofoam peanuts. Packed away in an empty box and forgotten.

Looked at some photos of this Capital riot today. Fukkin perfect. Folk who showered at least once this month outnumbered high school grads. About 3:1.

Let's commit insurrection and terrorism but stop and take a selfie.!

A fat chick carrying a don't tread on me flag got trampled. That says all you need to know about the entire fukkin Trumptard existence.

All is well that ends well

billysink

EOG Dedicated
The Smashing Trumpkin who breached the Capital and ransacked Pelosi's office while wearing his work ID badge is a pretty good example of monumental human stupidity.

MrTop

EOG Master
How offshoring rolled along under Trump, who vowed to stop it
PERU, Indiana (Reuters) - Donald Trump won the U.S. presidency four years ago, in part, by a promise to Midwest factory workers that he would stop companies like Schneider Electric SE from moving jobs out of the country.
He didn’t stop them.

Schneider’s plant, which produced electrical equipment near the center of this tiny town north of Indianapolis, closed in April, shedding 306 jobs. Regina McDowell, who worked there 42 years and said it was the only job she ever had other than teenage babysitting, said she went through a “bit of a depression” when it closed.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I never believe politicians when they promise keeping jobs here. He lied about that big factory in Wisc that helped him win the state also in 2016 also.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Trump's shameless last acts: Pardoning Crooks and Creeps! Ordering extra security detail for family and friends costing taxpayer's 10's of millions.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Trump's shameless last acts: Pardoning Crooks and Creeps! Ordering extra security detail for family and friends costing taxpayer's 10's of millions.
Why did Biden need extra security yesterday? I would have served money and sent social workers to watch him.