Trump's home Raided!!!

kane

EOG master
Trump's lawyer said his family saw the whole thing on CCTV, so even though it was obvious to anyone who isn't a brainwashed cultist that the planting evidence thing was made up bullshit, there's now proof that it didn't happen since his family saw it all go down. Of course this still won't stop the Trump boot lickers from defending their hero at any and all costs, but for the rest of us, the normal rational thinkers, this is further proof that Trump is a pathological liar

kane

EOG master
If there was planting of evidence all Trump has to do is show the footage from the surveillance cameras, but we all know that will never happen since it's fake news

mr merlin

EOG Master
Trump's lawyer said his family saw the whole thing on CCTV, so even though it was obvious to anyone who isn't a brainwashed cultist that the planting evidence thing was made up bullshit, there's now proof that it didn't happen since his family saw it all go down. Of course this still won't stop the Trump boot lickers from defending their hero at any and all costs, but for the rest of us, the normal rational thinkers, this is further proof that Trump is a pathological liar
What evidence? they have nothing, trump declared everything declassified when he left office, he does not have to explaine it or justify it, His authority was absolute.

the bottom line is they cannot stop him, not with indictments or even convictions, the only thing that can stop him is the voters.

I suspect his popularity will only grow as they pursue him unjustly.

kane

EOG master
Eric Trump told The Daily Mail in an article Wednesday that he watched the search via surveillance cameras.

So he watched the search in real time as it was happening, if he saw the FBI plant evidence, then show us the footage so we can see, but we all know that will never happen, it's better to keep lying to his cultists and keep conning them out of their money

mr merlin

EOG Master
“The folks in New York — President Trump and his family — probably had a better view than I did. Because they had the CCTV, they were able to watch,” the former president’s attorney Christina Bobb said in an interview on Real America’s Voice on Thursday.

The Trump family was “actually able to see the whole thing,” she said. “They actually have a better idea of what took place inside.”
Do you think if they saw something innappropriate they would immediately run out and show it? What would be the benefit in that?

mr merlin

EOG Master
The FBI and the DOJ disagree
They dont matter, the supreme court will rule in the end, the constitution trumps any rules congress created. The FBI is desperate, not trump, everyone see's that, in the end he will win. Whether he's elected is another matter entirely.

1660410389706.png

kane

EOG master
[IMG alt="HuffPost"]https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/4DWBbos3Jm3lt_8VXWAg2A--/YXBwaWQ9aGlnaGxhbmRlcjt3PTE5MDtoPTQ4O2NmPXdlYnA-/https://s.yimg.com/os/creatr-uploaded-images/2020-11/8ceadb10-2dbe-11eb-9f9b-de13f4210d92[/IMG]

Trump has repeatedly claimed on Truth Social that the FBI likely “planted” damaging evidence at Mar-a-Lago. It’s an accusation that has been widely picked up by his followers, including Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.).
Trump has never mentioned on his social media platform that agents were in view of surveillance cameras throughout most of the search and were being watched by him and family members, according to his own attorney. He has insisted there were “no witnesses” to the search.
“Planting information anyone?” Trump sarcastically wrote in a recent Truth Social post.
[IMG alt="Trump indicates again on Truth Social that the FBI "]https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/a...st_584/11b82bea5d3d07b1f31948cd8fe2fd69[/IMG]
Trump claims the FBI planted evidence and says no one was allowed to see what was happening, but of course he conveniently leaves out the part about them watching it all on TV as it was happening, he says there were no witnesses, except of course for his lawyer and family who were able to witness everything go down. This all actually good for Trump since he'll now be able to con his sheep into sending him money, amazing how many people fall for this con man and all his lies

MrTop

EOG Master
What evidence? they have nothing, trump declared everything declassified when he left office, he does not have to explaine it or justify it, His authority was absolute.

the bottom line is they cannot stop him, not with indictments or even convictions, the only thing that can stop him is the voters.

I suspect his popularity will only grow as they pursue him unjustly.

they can bar him from office IF they find something. Voters have nothing to do with it.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Eric Trump told The Daily Mail in an article Wednesday that he watched the search via surveillance cameras.

So he watched the search in real time as it was happening, if he saw the FBI plant evidence, then show us the footage so we can see, but we all know that will never happen, it's better to keep lying to his cultists and keep conning them out of their money
I would guess it's a bluff and they have no video anyway, they're pretending to keep the FBI worried if they did do something.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
If there was planting of evidence all Trump has to do is show the footage from the surveillance cameras, but we all know that will never happen since it's fake news

Umm. Who is saying that exactly?

And if that was their ONLY defense, you actually believe that's the only place that documents could be planted by the FBI. Right? LMAO.

You really are stupid.

mr merlin

EOG Master
they can bar him from office IF they find something. Voters have nothing to do with it.
They can and will try, it will fail, even a conviction cannot bar him from running, you'll see.

What do think the reaction will be if they try to railroad him?

What do you think the reaction will be when the supreme court says he can run?

I think we all know the answer.

kane

EOG master
I would guess it's a bluff and they have no video anyway, they're pretending to keep the FBI worried if they did do something.
So his lawyer and family are lying when they say they saw the raid happen on CCTV, JFC just stop already

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

Guilty until proven innocent.

kane the communist.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Umm. Who is saying that exactly?

And if that was their ONLY defense, you actually believe that's the only place that documents could be planted by the FBI. Right? LMAO.

You really are stupid.
Exactly, they can just plant fake letters promising allegiance to russia if they want.

The point is few will believe it.

The harder they go after Trump the better he looks.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

kane the communist.

kane

EOG master
So funny watching the dumb fucking mutt and Trump boot licker defend his orange hero at every turn, have you sent him your donation yet?

mr merlin

EOG Master
So his lawyer and family are lying when they say they saw the raid happen on CCTV, JFC just stop already
I suspect the cameras were in more general,public areas, do you think he had cameras in his closets, I doubt he had a camera in his office.

kane

EOG master
Yes, the FBI must have planted evidence, why you ask? Well because trump said so, I guess that ends it, if trump says it, it must be true! Only a dumb fucking mutt would take a pathological liar at his word, but monkey is a boot licking cultist who worships the ground his orange hero walks on

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Yes, the FBI must have planted evidence, why you ask? Well because trump said so, I guess that ends it, if trump says it, it must be true! Only a dumb fucking mutt would take a pathological liar at his word, but monkey is a boot licking cultist who worships the ground his orange hero walks on

kane the communist.

MrTop

EOG Master
They can and will try, it will fail, even a conviction cannot bar him from running, you'll see.

What do think the reaction will be if they try to railroad him?

What do you think the reaction will be when the supreme court says he can run?

I think we all know the answer.

you will go home crying. After jan 6 you failed to show. Jan 6 crew dimed each other out. great plan LOL

mr merlin

EOG Master
Just got back from a funeral, on the way back i saw something that i haven't seen in ages, a Trump stand by the side of the road, flags, banners, looked like t - shirts, etc. This was in a suburban area too, these ridiculous attacks and charges against Trump are starting it all over again.

The more they attack him the stronger he'll get.

boston massacre

EOG Master
A lot of mental illness on display here this morning huh?

Even if trump is indicted and convicted, they will not be able to stop him from running and possibly winning, it's just that simple. The american people will flock to him even if they dont approve of him.

Any attempt to use a conviction as an excuse to bar him from running - their true objective, will fail, the constitution is crystal clear, he cannot be barred from running by congressional statutes. otherwise any congress could bar their political opponents all the time.

A lot of mental illness on display here this morning huh?

Never Thought The Country Had This Many Stupid People !

Would Rather Piss On A Lib, Than Educate A Lib.

I'll Make An Exception Here.

There Is Only One Way To Prevent Somebody From Being President.

That Is To Impeach In The House, Then Convict In The Senate.

Anybody On Here Want To Try To Prove Me Wrong ?

boston massacre

EOG Master
You Would Think That Somebody In The Democratic Party, Would Have The Manhood, To Step Up And Say They Want To Beat Trump MANO E MANO IN 2024.

With Voting At The Ballot Box, and Mail In For Military , Instead Of Lies, Hoaxes, Witch Hunts, Scams, Investigations, Insecure Elections, ETC.

Fair and Free.

Not One Democrat Has The Spine.

mr merlin

EOG Master
it's going to be glorious folks.

What's amazing is how the biden administration is wrong on every issue? Is it possible to fuck everything up - certainly appears that way.

1660436352294.png

1660436390887.png

mr merlin

EOG Master
It sounds like the DOJ is now subpoenaing the tapes to keep their evil deeds from being seen, reports are trump may release them anyway.

1660445945387.png