Trump's home Raided!!!

mr merlin

EOG Master
Last polls i saw showed trump leading in almost all swing states, when they indict him(and they will) his support will only grow. Bring it on, bring it on.

We are now only 10 weeks from the impeachment of Joe Biden. The first impeachment. His trials in the senate should make for great viewing and a real spectacle huh?

boston massacre

EOG Master
The moron that scours Twitter all day for his confirmation bias and sells illegal streams for a paltry living is claiming that productive members of society have a mental illness.

LMAO.

The moron that scours Twitter all day

He Has To.

Can't Think For Himself.

He's Nothing But A Copy and Paste Nerd.

Twitter Is Full Of Political Dick Heads.

The Masturbation That Takes Place Over Trump, Would Make A Whore Depressed.

blueline

EOG Master
Nothing in the last 7 years involved the court system till now. Barr got him out of every con he played on the American public. Barr's not there to throw shade to him anymore.

Very different than fighting Congress.
His personal attack dog is gone.....the walls are closing in

mr merlin

EOG Master
Anti -American anti- democracy criminal organization cult.

Describes You and Followers Well.
Dont engage him, if you notice he never writes a single comment or sentence - just pastes nonsense. I assume he's not smart enough to engage in debate or express himself without embarrassment.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Dont engage him, if you notice he never writes a single comment or sentence - just pastes nonsense. I assume he's not smart enough to engage in debate or express himself without embarrassment.

he's not smart enough to engage in debate or express himself without embarrassment.

Spot On.

Haven't Seen A Liberal Biden Supporter Who Is Capable Of Debate.

That Poster Who Hates Trump.

Heisenberg.

He's Been Locked Up In A Closet, Since Biden Took The Oath.