Truthy

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted
I just want to report to Markinsac that I now have my mind right and there is no need to report me to the authorities. I now believe Obama is a great decisive leader, Hillary is a beautiful an genuinely honest person, Biden is a brilliant thinker, Algore is a thoughtful scientist, Pelosi is not only stunning to look at, she's a genius, and Jerry Brown is more than qualified to lead the State of California to prosperity. http://www.mediabistro.com/alltwitter/truthy-twitter-database_b59651

markinsac

EOG Dedicated
Re: Truthy

Look, all of these illegals pouring over the border are the future of the Democratic Party. And they have more babies than other races. Our future is bright!

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

I would love to see Sean Hannity in the delivery room when another brown baby is born. I love looking at the veins on his face!

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

It's going to be about as bright as the countries they left. Dohhhh! Your simple minded racism is getting boring. If someone wants their country to have a border doesn't mean they are racist. We can survive Obama, but we can't survive the people that support him after everything that's happened.

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

I'll vote for the person who say's he'll secure the border. If workers want to come in they can come in an orderly way. If we are going to continue to be a country we need to know who's here. When the border is secure, then maybe a form of amnesty. It really is simple. Most likely it will take an outsider. With the smear machine your involved with what decent person would want to put their family through it?

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Now you listen to me and you listen good, everybody knows all that mumbo jumbo coming from your side and Fox News is designed to keep my people out. Why shut the door now? When the Gold Rush hit in 1849, did we try to stop the flow of whiteys?

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Furthermore, I don't see you or your kids in the Home Depot parking lot trying to get day jobs . . .

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

Back in 1849 they didn't come here for welfare, schooling, medical care and food stamps. We are now out of other peoples money! How do you where the hell my kids are?

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

What the hell is wrong with schooling, medical care, etc? More Caucasians are on food stamps than any other race, but NO, you just blame brownie. Mighty white of you . . .

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

So to say we need to secure the border is racism? He's Mexico's immigration policy.[TABLE]
<tbody>

MEXICO’S IMMIGRATION LAW:[SUP][1][/SUP][SUP][3][/SUP]
(a.k.a. General Law on Population)

Mexico’s Immigration Law
(General Law on Population)1999

Mexico welcomes only foreigners who will be useful to Mexican society:
– Foreigners are admitted into Mexico “according to their possibilities of contributing to national progress.” (Article 32)
– Immigration officials must “ensure” that “immigrants will be useful elements for the country and that they have the necessary funds for their sustenance” and for their dependents. (Article 34)
– Foreigners may be barred from the country if their presence upsets “the equilibrium of the national demographics,” when foreigners are deemed detrimental to “economic or national interests,” when they do not behave like good citizens in their own country, when they have broken Mexican laws, and when “they are not found to be physically or mentally healthy.” (Article 37)
– The Secretary of Governance may “suspend or prohibit the admission of foreigners when he determines it to be in the national interest.” (Article 38

</tbody>[/TABLE]

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

Like I said in a previous post if Swedish gang members were coming across I would want them stopped as well. Your bring race into everything is intellectual laziness.

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

Here are some recent posts of your: I would love to see Sean Hannity in the delivery room when another brown baby is born. When the Gold Rush hit in 1849, did we try to stop the flow of whiteys? More Caucasians are on food stamps than any other race, but NO, you just blame brownie. Mighty white of you . . . I'm just pointing out how you want to hold brownie down. I say: BAN WHITE GUYS! I say: BAN GUYS WHO TALK LIKE THEY HAVE A HIGH IQ OR SOMETHING . . . Is every brown-skinned latino with tattoos a gang member?

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Did you see that? They br0ught Pat Haden onto the field. They should have put him into the game. USc has NO offense!

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

you freaking conservative! Look, USC made some big plays on defense and on field goals, good game. But they only won by 3 points. Cal destroyed Sacramento State by 41 points. You're 2-0, we're 2-0. It's about time the ranking committee recognizes the Golden Bears.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

There are days in your life that stand out. Days you never forget. Today was one of those days. Final score: USC 31, Lowly Boston College 37! USC's National Championship fight is over, kaput! Perhaps they spent too much time celebrating last Saturday at Stanford that they forgot to prepare for BC. They gave up 455 yards rushing. D? What D? That leaves teams like Oregon, Ucla and Cal to be the standardbearer for the Pac-12. And the best part was when the clock ticked down to zero, all those commies in Boston stormed the field!