TSA Airport Security Overreaching

Since the holiday travel season is beginning, I thought I would start a thread on the out of control situation at the airports. The Obama Administration's TSA has been overreaching through either invasive x-ray scanners with possible health/radiation risks, or very aggressive pat-down searches.

I think it is ridiculous to subject the entire country to either dangerous, uncomfortable, or humiliating procedures when the threat is very limited. The article below discusses some of the difficulties that many travelers have encountered, including airline employees and passengers. The TSA has been aggressive and out of control with many individuals who do not at all fit the profile of terrorists. Article at: TSA forces cancer survivor to show prosthesis - Travel - News - msnbc.com

I would suggest that the TSA begin acting rationally and stop subjecting obvious non-terrorists to these procedures. It is one thing to have additional procedures available, but those should only be given to those who are either acting suspiciously or at least fit the profile of those who have been terrorists. I don't understand all of the opposition to racial profiling when all of the terrorists have been of a similar race, appearance, gender, religion, etc. The government should not be involved in so much wasteful infringement on privacy and health in the name of political correctness.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40278427/ns/travel-news/