Tua reportedly considering a return

Heim

EOG Master
It so hard to say how he will perform as a Bengal. He has two receivers that are first rounders and a great offensive coordinator who will
probably leave for the NFL. He had dudes on the OL too.

kane

EOG master
It so hard to say how he will perform as a Bengal. He has two receivers that are first rounders and a great offensive coordinator who will
probably leave for the NFL. He had dudes on the OL too.

A healthy AJ Green helps

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
A healthy AJ Green helps
I'm trading him for a draft pick.

One thing that got lost in the news yesterday is the Bengal OC left and took the Bears job. Curious in why he left, thought he did a decent job last year with Dalton. The cupboard isn't bare in Cinn with Mixon and some decent receivers.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
It's hard to deny a near 77% completion percentage, over 5,000 yards and a 10:1 TD to INT ratio. Plus his receivers are super athletic. Granted their start was slow but it was only a matter of time before Chase and Moss just victimized Clemson's pass defense. It will be interesting to see how he develops at the next level.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated

One thing that got lost in the news yesterday is the Bengal OC left and took the Bears job. Curious in why he left, thought he did a decent job last year with Dalton. The cupboard isn't bare in Cinn with Mixon and some decent receivers.
He didn't leave. He was fired by the new HC before the 2019 season.

agreed-if they can get anything more than a sack of practice footballs for Green get rid of him