Tuesday April 20 - D-backs 5 - Reds 4 ... NOT SO FAST!

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Reds led 4-3 after 7. Dbacks score 2 in T8. But T8 never gets completed. The game is Suspended - to be resumed later.

Wonder how many goobers all across the land and happy the Dbacks scored 2 in T8 to take the lead.....................Wonder how many are livid once they find out the rules - the rules being the score reverts back to the last completed inning meaning the REDS will be the side the books judge as the 4-3 winner here (Total and RL plays - refunded).

Got a feeling a decent number of people are/were pissed when they went o cash their Dback ticket only to be told it is a LOSING ticket!

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
i had the reds at gtbets and it still hasnt been graded......hope youre right but i never heard what you are saying

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Baseball has some quirky betting rules.

That's one of them.

I remember the MLB All-Star Game in 2002 when I was initially surprised by the betting results.

Game ended in a 7-7 tie after 11 innings.

Sides were a tie/refund, total went OVER and the run-line (+1.5 runs, a winner) had action.

Made sense after the fact but you rarely see a tie result in MLB regular season or postseason action.

Ties in spring training, on the other hand, are relatively commonplace.