Tuesday Bases.....(58-52, +21.68 units, ytd..)

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Evening guys........busy afternoon again, i apologize.......lots of im's, and had to run a last minute errand......but things are settled now, and i had to look things over, find what i liked.......so here we go, lets get 'em tonight....

I think the "fav play" may surprise you tonight....

Philly (-155)........2 units

Philly -1.5 (+136)....1 unit

SanFran (-123).......2 units

Cubs -1.5 (+146)....1 unit

Baltimore (+102)......2 units

KC/WS over 10 (+101)....1 unit

Detroit (+114).......3 units (fav play)

Most of the lines were about the sam each place i played them, but the best on philly was Hollywood, and the best on Detroit was Cascade, others were all about equal with pinny...

Of course i got a couple of much better lines at Matchbook, but i dont use "exchange lines" here...

Thanks for the picks, Buck$. I bet the four 2-3 unit plays. I'd play the 1 unit ones also but I have to draw the line somewhere. Good luck!

not bad for a "predictable chalk player" LOL... I like the youngster tonight too against Loazia... GL Bucky!!!

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Thanks guys....appreciate it...hope we start as good as we did last night, and dont hit a "close one" like the atlanta game, that brought us back down a little....overall though, we picked up over 4 units, not too bad on only 5 plays

Royalty

EOG Member
Bucsfan67 said:
Evening guys........busy afternoon again, i apologize.......lots of im's, and had to run a last minute errand......but things are settled now, and i had to look things over, find what i liked.......so here we go, lets get 'em tonight....

I think the "fav play" may surprise you tonight....

Philly (-155)........2 units

Philly -1.5 (+136)....1 unit

SanFran (-123).......2 units

Cubs -1.5 (+146)....1 unit

Baltimore (+102)......2 units

KC/WS over 10 (+101)....1 unit

Detroit (+114).......3 units (fav play)

Bucsfan... I must say that because of your baseball abilities, I have joined this site to keep an eye out for your plays. One question though.... are your units base amounts or are they to win your units on the faves? For example, are you betting 3.10 units on the Phillies tonight to win 2 or are you betting 2 to win 1.40ish?

Thank you and keep up the great work.

InSpades

EOG Senior Member
I have no idea why a lot of people have Oakland tonight.

Loiza is a used up pitcher. He might not even be in the majors by mid season.

I love Detroit, first five innings.

IS

Royalty said:
Bucsfan... I must say that because of your baseball abilities, I have joined this site to keep an eye out for your plays. One question though.... are your units base amounts or are they to win your units on the faves? For example, are you betting 3.10 units on the Phillies tonight to win 2 or are you betting 2 to win 1.40ish?

Thank you and keep up the great work.

Royalty !! Welcome aboard the good ship EOG !!

If i can help in anyway please email me at glaken@EOG.com

Glaken

Favorites are to win the particular number of units

Dogs are risking that number of units.

example:
Giants are 2.46 units to win 2 units
Tigers are 3 units to win 3.42 units

Royalty

EOG Member
Reggie Dunlop said:
Favorites are to win the particular number of units

Dogs are risking that number of units.

example:
San Fran 2.46 units to win 2 units
Tigers are 3 units to win 3.42 units

Thanks. Just wanted to make sure that we weren't flat betting the faves

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Nope. Reggie told ya right Royalty....

And hey, thanks for joining up because of me...i appreciate it, i really do.

im not watching the game, but seeing baltimore is getting a new asshole ripped tonite? they just didnt show up huh?

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
ruh-roh, this is looking like it could be one of "those" nights...

I sure hope not guys...

sorry, but things not looking too good early....

this might be the one night of the week the "faders" can run around and brag everyhwhere, then they dissappear the rest of the week...:)

Bucs,like I posted in my thread....as long as you play value and feel plays all through the year,you will end up the year at least 130 units ahead this year....I have very little doubt......I played all value plays tonight,and geared in on a few.love the dogs tonight.could be a gigantic night if all goes well buddy......like I said,let's try and both get 200 units,and make our followers at least 2-300 units this season.:baseball: :fainting: :frustrate

fordo445

EOG Member
Bucs thanks for the picks tonight, its my first post on eog. we still have a second half of the night lets clean up with the late games. lets get Loaiza early and get this rollin

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
not sure what else to say about tonight, except im sorry guys.....

this is one of the worst nights i can remember...everything is going wrong that can....and not just losing by a little, losing by alot....hopefully we are getting all the losers out of the way on one day, and will tear it up the rest of the week....i sure hope so at least......sorry to put forth such a lousy effort today.....:sleeping:

cklennon

EOG Enthusiast
No prob bucs, we all have bad days, just hope that at the end of the week/month/season/year the good ones outnumber the bad!

If it makes ya feel any better the Gigantes just tied the game up and Barry's at the plate, and the Cubs can still pull it out...

joelatti

Let's just get one win tonight....Looking at the Scoreboard right now...I'd be happy...BUCS you'll get these units back in no time at all and we will all be right here getting them back with you...:sleeping2:

Of course i got a couple of much better lines at Matchbook, but i dont use "exchange lines" here...
I'm not playing at Matchbook. Are you including the fee when you say you are getting a much better line?