Two big upsets in Fountain Valley-OC

railbird

EOG Master
my girl Kim Constatine upset Winkydink;s boy Glenn Grandis for Fountain Valley city council, and 7 time winner Dana Rochbacher was upset by Harley Rouda. if 5 dimes had lines on those they both were +400 underdogs.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
my girl Kim Constatine upset Winkydink;s boy Glenn Grandis for Fountain Valley city council, and 7 time winner Dana Rochbacher was upset by Harley Rouda. if 5 dimes had lines on those they both were +400 underdogs.

Kim would have been bigger than that. Only reason she won and Glenn lost was Ballot spot. She was 1st and he was Last. FWIW I am a HUGE Kim fan - voted for her and if you check all of her FB posts and all you will see it. Sucks Michael Vo got back on.

Harley would not have been higher than +150, as close as things were seen to be.

I am STUNNED Glenn lost. And my guess is - so is he.

railbird

EOG Master
Kim would have been bigger than that. Only reason she won and Glenn lost was Ballot spot. She was 1st and he was Last. FWIW I am a HUGE Kim fan - voted for her and if you check all of her FB posts and all you will see it. Sucks Michael Vo got back on.

Harley would not have been higher than +150, as close as things were seen to be.

I am STUNNED Glenn lost. And my guess is - so is he.
also helped that she was only female running, also helped that Osborne decided to run which breaks up lots of white male votes from grandis, and fv only 47 pct white now.

Like it matters. Ca is a third world country now. Theyre so stupid they voted to keep a gas tax and add to registration fees. That proposal also retracted the original law (which Brown broke to shove that tax through in the first place) so now they wont ever have to vote on a gas or registration increase ever again lawmakers will just be able to do it. They did however BARELY vote down a proposal that would allow the state/county/city to set rent prices for people who are renting out properties. Place is hopelessly lost. Peopel there just want the governement to do everything for them.

I cant wait to see how many more billions they piss away on a bullet train no one will ever use if it ever gets built.

When I went out there in 2000 it was actually a decent place, not great and the older generation were saying it was going down hill, fast forward 19 years and its a complete trainwreck. Its so bad I came back to Fucking Maine. Although after last night I will probably be looking to leave here shortly again. But basically there isnt anyplace safe to go in this country anymore. Cant escape the stupidity anywhere now. Even the bunker here probably isnt safe anymore.

railbird

EOG Master
I voted to keep gas tax, I would like to see gas as exspensive as possible to keep all the SUV's and trucks off the road. the downside of gas tax is it funds the cops and fireman 200k a yr pensions, so I was torn a little.

Sol Diablo

House of Heat
California.

Great place to visit. But now a horrible place to live. And continues to get worse and worse.

Outrageous taxes. Frivolous government spending. Far left liberals running the state. Homeless problems in the big cities. Unaffordable real estate for the middle class.

On and on and on.