2*Chan Sung Jung -125

6/26/21
1*Alexander Volkov +115

7/10/21
3*Conor McGregor -125
1*Conor McGregor -105

Future Event
3*Colby Covington +250 vs Usman

I missed the opener on Sean Woodson -115. Ballooned to -250. Prob not worth a bet at that number but a good parlay consideration

Murphy’s Best

EOG Dedicated
I’m following you on your Grundy pick. Definitely see value with Grundy who should be a bigger favorite. Believe his opponent has lost 6 of his last 8 fights....

Starting to have some second thoughts on Edson Barboza. Smarter play probably would have been Edson by KO or inside the distance. Burgos throws hard but nothing Edson has not seen before. Burgos biggest weapon is relentless pace and cardio in a 3 round bout. I think if this fight goes deep into round 3 Burgos probably takes it. Burgos is ridiculously hittable though and think Edson can land a kill shot especially after all the damage Burgos took vs Emmett.

Mike Grundy -115 (72" reach) vs Lando Vannata (71" reach)
Current line: Grundy -125

Lando Vannata burst onto the scene by nearly finishing Tony Ferguson on short notice in 2016 and followed with a highlight reel KO of John Makdessi a few months later. Expectations were sky high and the talent is definitely there but the results have not materialized. Compiling s 3-4-2 record in the UFC I am kind of surprised he has not gotten cut over his 5 year UFC career. When fresh Vannata is dangerous. Extremely creative with his strikes and he has awesome dexterity with his arms and legs. But Vannata has some huge flaws that have just not improved over the years. Cardio is on concern as he consistently fades throughout the fight. Those flashy strikes he throws take alot of energy and he is not efficient with them. It often looks like he is hunting for the viral highlight vid rather than win the fight at times. His striking defense is poor, takes way too many shots, especially when he fatigues. He fights with his hands down and attempts to outslick his opponents in the standup and lacks the instincts and quickness of a guy like Wonderboy to evade. His takedown defense is also poor at just 58%. Has not show great get ups either once he is grounded. Against an outstanding freestyle wrestler in Mike Grundy this is going to be a problem. Grundy hails from the UK and trains with Darren Till and Tom Aspinall. in his last bout, Grundy able to ground (6 takedowns) and nearly finish the great Movsar Evloev. He works at an extremely high pace with in your face boxing and takedown attempts. Grundy slowed in the bout with Evloev but that is not typical of him. I don't think he expected Evloev to get up as easily as he did (Evloev is an elite grappler) and he burned himself out on a deep guillotine that I still wonder how Movsar survived. Grundy only landed 1 takedown against Narimani but mentioned in an interview that he fought with a torn hamstring and didn't feel he had the base to chase takedowns as he typically does. What he was able to showcase was very nice boxing in the absence of his wrestling and eventually TKO'd Narimani in the 2nd. Narimani is no slouch either. I think Grundy is going to be able to mix in his boxing well initially to disguise his shots and overwhelm Vannata with his wrestling. Ultimately breaking Vannata on the mat with ground and pound or locking up a submission. Mike Grundy wins inside the distance.

Last edited:
MMA
[61-59] +26.68
3* [10-6] +14.57

5/15/21
3*Mike Grundy -115
2.5*Andrea Lee +110
2*Katlyn Chookagian -135
1*Edson Barboza +120
1*Michael Chandler +125
1*Michael Chandler Wins Inside the Distance +200
1*Under 2.5rds MIchael Chandler/Charles Oliveira -140
0.5*Michael Chandler by Submission +1000
1*Fight Does Not Go the Distance Kevin Aguilar/Tucker Lutz +155
1*Kevin Aguilar +105
1*Jacare Souza -115

5/22/21
3*David Dvorak -150
2*David Dvorak -142
3*Edmen Shahbazyan +175

6/5/21
2*Tanner Boser -180
1*Santiago Ponzinibbio +120

6/12/21
3*Drew Dober -110
2*Matt Frevola -200
1*Demian Maia +225
1*Fares Ziam -110
1*Hakeem Dawodu +250

6/19/21
2*Chan Sung Jung -125

6/26/21
1*Alexander Volkov +115

7/10/21
3*Conor McGregor -125
1*Conor McGregor -105

8/21/21
2*Paulo Costa +132

Future Event
3*Colby Covington +250 vs Usman

Oliveira/Chandler notes
Charles has never gone 5 in his career where Chandler has done it a gang of times already.
Chandler's wrestling pedigree is going to decide where the fight goes. He dictates if he wants to stand or if he wants to take it to the mat.
My guess would be Chandler will keep the fight standing to eliminate Charlie Olives bjj but Chandler is a savage on the ground too.
Chandler has never been submitted in his career
I think whoever has top position has a good chance of putting the smush on the other and holding control for a long time.
I expect Chandler will be much stronger and faster but Chandler does slow considerably as the fight goes on.
Both fighters have been finished multiple times in their career.
Oliveiras high Muay Thai guard protects the dome and he is generally not afraid of being take down. But it is going to leave openings for Chandlers hard straights, hooks, and body kicks to the liver. Once he forces the hands to drop the head becomes available.
For whatever reason the scenario I keep seeing in my head is Oliveira getting forced to the fence, getting rocked by a body, shot curling over, giving his back and submitted by rear naked or shooting a desperation shot right into a guillotine by Chandler.
Oliveira has quit in fights many times before
Chandler within the distance

Refs standing up fighters when they are working is a pet peeve of mine. If the guy is gassed and just laying there killing time that's one thing but just because the ref doesnt think the blows are damaging is nonsense. It should be on the bottom fighter to find a way to stand, not get bailed out by the ref. It would be the equivalent of a wrestler not being able to get his opponent to the mat in the absence of taking serious damage. And the ref awarding the takedown

You think? Mazany was dead meat for the third
She was for sure gassing but a minute on the stool can do wonders for that. Realistically if she recharges with enough steam to last 1 minute she probably wins. Priscilla seemed like she had zero ability to stand on her own there and hadn't stuffed any shots prior. Mazany was 1 early takedown in the 3rd from walking away with the W imo.

She was for sure gassing but a minute on the stool can do wonders for that. Realistically if she recharges with enough steam to last 1 minute she probably wins. Priscilla seemed like she had zero ability to stand on her own there and hadn't stuffed any shots prior. Mazany was 1 early takedown in the 3rd from walking away with the W imo.
I don’t normally disagree with you but we saw this one differently. Mazany has no chin and had zero in the tank to get another takedown

I don’t normally disagree with you but we saw this one differently. Mazany has no chin and had zero in the tank to get another takedown
You might be right. I was more irritated at Beltran than I was at who won. Lol my $10 on her finishing the fight was doomed early in the 1st. Krause is yelling from the corner to "STAY IN HALF GUARD". Game plan was definitely just position over submission.