UFC

Lets go Dober. In my opinion, Dober is extremely elite on the feet. DOber has only loss 4x in the last 7 years all by the way of submission. His grappling is steadily improving but it is definitely his chink in the armor. Don't see any threat of grappling with ex-pro kickboxer Riddell. I am a huge fan of Riddell but I feel the difference in power looms large here. Dober also the only one who may grapple. Expect this to be a competitive match early but Dober accrues much more damage as the clock ticks

Thought was gonna have a huge day when Dober rocked him in the 1st. Then loss final 3 wagers. onto the next

MMA
[79-91] +11.53
3* [12-10] +7.12

6/12/21
3*Drew Dober -110 L Closing Line: -150
2*Lauren Murphy +125 W Closing Line: +115
1*Lauren Murphy +117 W Closing Line:
2*Steven Peterson -111 W Closing Line: +105
1*Jamahal Hill Inside the Distance -130 L Closing Line: -130
1*Demian Maia +225 L Closing Line: +175
1*Fares Ziam -110 W Closing Line: -105
1*Hakeem Dawodu +250 L Closing Line: +185

Last edited:
My girlfriend and I have binged seasons of The ultimate fighter over the last couple of years and out of the hundreds of fights we have seen we could only think of two bad decisions. The difference between all of those fights? You could not wager on them.

I think some of these UFC judges are a lot more crooked than most imagine

My girlfriend and I have binged seasons of The ultimate fighter over the last couple of years and out of the hundreds of fights we have seen we could only think of two bad decisions. The difference between all of those fights? You could not wager on them.

I think some of these UFC judges are a lot more crooked than most imagine
Thats pretty interesting. You're probably right