Ultimate Race winner hits a documented 62% over 328 picks

Jackridnour

EOG Member
Saw this contest had more than 7,300 contestants. The winner jefferson macrum lives in Vegas (runs a handicapping service called Jeffersonsports). Cappers had to choose picks in all sports.

He hit 62% on over 328 picks that were all documented. HERE IS ARTICLE ABOUT CONTEST
Contest went 3 months and he finished 78 games over .500. Great contest, what a great test.

Heim

EOG Master
Re: Ultimate Race winner hits a documented 62% over 328 picks

that's nothing.....this GUY is 115-0....

Jackridnour

EOG Member

Contest winner will be on vegas radio, ill try to post link

Jackridnour

EOG Member

sportsbettinginsights confirming this run by jeffersonsports.

Many of you know about the documented contest that we won. HERE IS THE LINK TO THE ARTICLE

Hitting 62% over 328 picks has given everyone a huge sample of picks. It also shows you that while we may go back and forth for a bit the runs catapult us ahead.
We finished 78 games over .500 in the contest in less than 3 months. All documented.

This is are current 14-1 run below

Feb 21
Buffalo under 5.5 Winner
Cleve over 192.5 Winner
Nashville under 5.5 Winner
Feb 22
Indiana over 189.5 Winner
Feb 23
Anaheim under 5.5 Winner
Feb 24
Buffalo under Winner
Feb 25
UCLA+3.5 Winner
Georgia Tech Winner
Feb 26
Wisconsin+9 Winner (outright)
Feb 27
Kansas over 133.5 Loss
Feb 28
Washington under 5.5 Winner
Washington over 202.5 Winner
Feb 29
Orl over 192.5 Winner
Detroit over 188.5 Winner
Boston over 185.5 Winner

14-1 run

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

Jack,

How are the sign ups for your tout service going? I've heard rumors that Rail acutally signed up 1 account on this site last year. Maybe you ought to try fishing in better waters.

Jackridnour

EOG Member

Jack,

How are the sign ups for your tout service going? I've heard rumors that Rail acutally signed up 1 account on this site last year. Maybe you ought to try fishing in better waters.

????????? Are you being serious? there is finally a capper that hits 62% with over 300 picks documented and you don't want others to know about it?

Do you know how many times ive been burned by scams and how many people i know that have been burned.

I think people should know about anyone who hits a great % that is documented. Im new at this forum so if you have your own cappers on this site i get it.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

????????? Are you being serious? there is finally a capper that hits 62% with over 300 picks documented and you don't want others to know about it?

Do you know how many times ive been burned by scams and how many people i know that have been burned.

I think people should know about anyone who hits a great % that is documented. Im new at this forum so if you have your own cappers on this site i get it.

Jack,

You didn't answer my question... how many sign ups have you gotten here so far? It's obvious you're a tout or trying to be a tout..... and touts aren't too popular on this site. To be honest, I'm surprised the mods have left this thread up in the main forum.

If you have eleven EOG posts and they are all in the same thread, I would hope that even the most clueless EOG poster could figure out what you are doing.

yisman

EOG Master

You know how many thousands enter Ultimate Race? Someone is bound to hit that mark.

He wasn't even the best.

This guy was:

[TABLE="class: data"]
<tbody>

[TD="class: left"]7[/TD]
[TD="class: left"]

jsh73

[/TD]
[TD="class: center"]200-*118-*0[/TD]

62.89%

</tbody>[/TABLE]

jsh73 did better, but missed a few picks. I've seen him near the top of the overall Covers handicapper rankings, too, although he seems to be struggling right now.

Jackridnour

EOG Member

All I did was post a contest and post that the winner hit 62% over 300 picks and who it was. That's it. I'm not trying to bring anyone "business". We all know that if you just bet those picks you don't need "business". Anyways, it's all good.

yisman

EOG Master

jsh hit a documented 62.89% over 318 picks, which is more impressive.

Yeah Jack, why did you toss jsh out the window and move on to the 2nd best guy to pump?

Jackridnour

EOG Member

yeah the jsh run was great. he almost hit 63%. i know in the hilton contest guys finish with low 60% but these guys did it over 300 picks. impressive. i mean anyone can get hot for a run of 20 or 30 picks but that high of a % over that many picks is money.

LMAO this is exactly why guys wont post plays for real for losers to talk about.

These guys have documented records and not a single person cares all they do is have a negative or the guy is doing this or doing that or selling something. Or he wasnt the best or he wont keep doing that or every other lame excuse LOSERS use to discredit people.

Bottom line is these guys did it, it is verified and it is documented, all the other shit is meaningless. Guys come on here and they simply have to hit 18 out of 30 and they cant do it. A few of these guys did it over 10 times that many games. SO even if people want to shout 'they dont bet them anyway' how many people here are betting every contest pick they put up? Even out of just 30?

A contest is a contest and depending on how it is set up it might be meaningless, but if these guys were picking against generic (widely available0 lines then there isnt anything negative anyone can say. Now whether or not it is still worth paying for you can debate all you want.

But this topic and the subsequent comments is why anyone with actual ability isnt posting plays on forums anymore and why forums arent worth shit these days because theyre infested with broken down bitter losers who hate their lives so much the only enjoyment they get is bashing other people.

yisman

EOG Master

wanti, I have a documented record on covers.

Jackridnour

EOG Member

LMAO this is exactly why guys wont post plays for real for losers to talk about.

These guys have documented records and not a single person cares all they do is have a negative or the guy is doing this or doing that or selling something. Or he wasnt the best or he wont keep doing that or every other lame excuse LOSERS use to discredit people.

Bottom line is these guys did it, it is verified and it is documented, all the other shit is meaningless. Guys come on here and they simply have to hit 18 out of 30 and they cant do it. A few of these guys did it over 10 times that many games. SO even if people want to shout 'they dont bet them anyway' how many people here are betting every contest pick they put up? Even out of just 30?

A contest is a contest and depending on how it is set up it might be meaningless, but if these guys were picking against generic (widely available0 lines then there isnt anything negative anyone can say. Now whether or not it is still worth paying for you can debate all you want.

But this topic and the subsequent comments is why anyone with actual ability isnt posting plays on forums anymore and why forums arent worth shit these days because theyre infested with broken down bitter losers who hate their lives so much the only enjoyment they get is bashing other people.

well said, forums are nothing but negativity and no one is out to help anyone.

boston massacre

EOG Master

The person who won the contest didn't post any of those plays on this forum.

he wasn't documented on E.O.G.

POST-UP here next time before gametime. go 200-122-6 , and you won't here any negativity.

you don't think monitoring services can be paid off to beef up someone's won loss record ?

your putting out second hand information with that contest record.

you pay covers enough cash, and they'll put out any won-loss contest record you want.

Ok so explain why he passed over a guy that did better than the one he made the thread about, and made sure to make it very easy to find out how and where to purchase his picks. Why not direct us to the guy that had better picks where we can most likely see them for free?

10 out of 12 posts at eog are pumping this guy, and the other 2 are bullshit filler comments so he can act like he didnt have any agenda. What kind of person jumps from forum to forum pumping some random guy? You think he did it out of the kindness of his heart.:LMAO

yisman

EOG Master

The person who won the contest didn't post any of those plays on this forum.

he wasn't documented on E.O.G.

POST-UP here next time before gametime. go 200-122-6 , and you won't here any negativity.

you don't think monitoring services can be paid off to beef up someone's won loss record ?

your putting out second hand information with that contest record.

you pay covers enough cash, and they'll put out any won-loss contest record you want.

this is false

yisman

EOG Master

Personal experience. I've been picking there for years.

Jackridnour

EOG Member

wantitall said it best,

"But this topic and the subsequent comments is why anyone with actual ability isnt posting plays on forums anymore and why forums arent worth shit these days because theyre infested with broken down bitter losers who hate their lives so much the only enjoyment they get is bashing other people."

you said it all right here. you are right. if someone makes money sports betting they get off these forums. its the first thing they do. u dont see a bunch of "happy" posters for the most part. its bitter city.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

wantitall said it best,

"But this topic and the subsequent comments is why anyone with actual ability isnt posting plays on forums anymore and why forums arent worth shit these days because theyre infested with broken down bitter losers who hate their lives so much the only enjoyment they get is bashing other people."

you said it all right here. you are right. if someone makes money sports betting they get off these forums. its the first thing they do. u dont see a bunch of "happy" posters for the most part. its bitter city.

So what are you doing here? Why are do you keep bumping this thread? What's your point? A guy, or you, in this case, had a nice run. Are you here to just get an 'atta boy' from a forum you've never posted at before? Or are you wanting someone to pay you for your picks? If it's the former, then here's an atta boy for you. If it's the latter then goodbye.

Unfortunately, I feel that anything posted at Covers by anybody who is a tout is a likely Scammer. I like Cover's info, but I know them to be rat-bag liars.

...and then when they come in an promote their record, in the 3rd person, my brain again says: probable "rat-bag liar."

Sorry, that's the way my brain works.

But then, when you read the article, and it says, "does it the old fashioned way, he watches all the games," then I know going forward the record was a likely fluke or an outright "rat-bag liar."

You cannot post numbers like this with traditional methods these days, CANNOT BE DONE.

yisman

EOG Master

I can't speak for whether the "tout" records kept by records are accurate, but the contest records are. This was a contest.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master

THEY WEREN'T PUBLICLY ACCESSIBLE ON THIS SITE BEFORE THE GAMES WENT OFF.

You are wrong. As soon as the player made his selections you could press "pending" and see all of his plays for the day BEFORE they started.

Jackridnour

EOG Member

You are wrong. As soon as the player made his selections you could press "pending" and see all of his plays for the day BEFORE they started.

yes, sportsrmylife is correct, this made it a legit contest. picks were posted before they went off

And to answer archies questions i posted it because all touts post their streaks and lay low on their "real records". hardly any touts are "truly" documented. this was documented over 3 months so props to the winners.