Update on the EOG/Bookmaker freeroll

Tuckman

Uh Poster
The freeroll could still be 2 weeks out before we get to play again..

I also asked about the $2500 freeroll that Bookmaker puts on because some have inquired and it would be about the same time, 2 weeks

kevsf1980

EOG Enthusiast
Re: Update on the EOG/Bookmaker freeroll

Herb, you never know about the contests that most of the EOG members were having, its just been bad because its almost 2 weeks has passed. I have thousands of points I would love to use but I can't because the ones with $5 + $.50 commission fee + points aren't really good or related to the PCPC thing which I can't attend, even if I do win. We are all just going with what is on now. All the top poker companies: PokerStars and Full Tilt were taken down, changing of new software with all this new stuff like antes. The free rolls are set at the worst times: midnight in the west coast and like the ones around 12 or 1 pm, I have work. It's been pretty shitty now, you know.

I didn't know EOG had this... What time were set to run?

It was set-up every Thursday evening. Grovillian (BobbyVox), SDChargers21 (Jake Peavy) and myself were the only entries I ever saw. I was hoping that everyone that placed in the top 10 of the Wednesday EOG Freeroll would enter in the Thursday $10.00 EOG Buy-In Private Tourny. Maybe if Bookmaker reposts the tourny, they will make it a 5 entry min.

Corey

EOG Member

I think Bookmaker is lying about the old Tuseday $1000 Freeplay freeroll and the Friday $2500 Freeplay for points.

They told me the same thing at about the same time as the original post.

it's a lie, they just said they were coming back to try to keep my business.

I don't see how the DOJ / Feds don't take down Bookmaker