USA at Costa Rica WC Qualifier 10pm

Wade

EOG Master
Starts at 10pm on ESPN, can't wait. Got Costa Rica pk and put more on the Under 2.5.

Re: USA at Costa Rica WC Qualifier 10pm

CR and the under sound right to me there, wade! Pura Vida! :cheers

J-Wil

EOG Senior Member

I'll be really surprised if the US doesn't atleast get a tie

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool CR

and fast - less than 4 mins in

J-Wil

EOG Senior Member

Horrible showing by the U.S. Hopefully they can play a better match against Honduras Saturday. Congrats to the winners who had CRC :cheers

Just got back from the game. Place was rocking. Ticos played a real nice game and the US looked slow. They just don't play well down here.

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

Just got back from the game. Place was rocking. Ticos played a real nice game and the US looked slow. They just don't play well down here.

U GOT THAT RIGHT COSTA RICA 7-1-1 VS USA in that stadium

USA Last win 1980

They Looked Terrible (USA THAT IS)

How does usa "Handle" Mexico Fairly easy 2-0 & Yet CR looks like High-School Team VS Mexico & never even had a shot & They look like a WORLD CLASS TEAM Last night in first 35--- Min

Of course when your Goal Keeper is 8 yards OFF his "LINE" 1:08 into the Game . . . It makes other team look INCREDIBLE as that shot never goes IN if he just stays on his "Line"

Oh well

WELL CONE CR 3-1 WIN ( 3-0 if USA doesn't get "PK" late)

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool CR

and fast - less than 4 mins in

Like 1:08 to be exact (LOL)

speaking of "8" those things tend to happen when your "GK" for some unknown reason is 8--yards OFF his LINE

anyway, well played "CR" Best I've seen them play by Far . . . .

This #9 (from Sweden League) or something is pretty damn good, I don't think he has played with CR-Team before OR if so I didn't see him

Kid can "PLAY"

gobucks

EOG Addicted

Poor showing from USMNT last night.....I expect big bounceback from them Saturday night in Chicago vs Honduras. Haven't seen a line yet but I trust Bradley to have them prepared to give maximum effort and get the three points.

Ticos played well...hats of to them....qualification looking good!12io4j2w90