USC is better than Florida,Oklahoma and TEXAS..

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated
Re: USC is better than Florida,Oklahoma and TEXAS..

They'd love to be. Auburn paid USC NOT to play them a few years ago. Pete doesn't care. and I'm no USC fan by any means.

Last few times USC has played the SEC..

1. AT Arkansas in 2006. 50-14. Ark was 10-4 that year. 7-1 in the SEC.

2. Arkansas in 2005. 70-17.

3. AT Auburn in 2003. 23-0.

4. Auburn in 2002. 24-17.

4-0. Outscoring them 167-48.

Off 1 game a year against an SEC opponent?

How about 9 games against SEC opponents and then an SEC championship if they are good enough to make it? Forget about any non conference opponent. They can schedule the North Texas' of the world in their 3 non conference games. I still dont think USC would get out of the SEC.

USC had too many hiccups ie: Oregon St in 08, Stanford in 07, UCLA in 06 and Texas in 05.

i personally think usc would do just fine in the SEC if they were able to recruit california as good as they do...one of their biggest problems is laying the egg versus teams they know they should dominate...get too cocky for their own good...

Off 1 game a year against an SEC opponent?

How about 9 games against SEC opponents and then an SEC championship if they are good enough to make it? Forget about any non conference opponent. They can schedule the North Texas' of the world in their 3 non conference games. I still dont think USC would get out of the SEC.

USC had too many hiccups ie: Oregon St in 08, Stanford in 07, UCLA in 06 and Texas in 05.

The only reason USC loses games is they get bored. Give them solid competition week in and week out and you'd be doing them a favor.

The only reason USC loses games is they get bored. Give them solid competition week in and week out and you'd be doing them a favor.

now would you throw this all on the players or also on the coaching and preparation all week and in game?

now would you throw this all on the players or also on the coaching and preparation all week and in game?

I'm sure you were watching the game. Those SC players do as they please all game long. That's why they get the best recruiting classes year in and year out. But to answer your question I think it's a little a both. They definitely could use some discipline from the coaching staff.

The Pac 10 is proving to be quite respectable this year, IMHO they would play Tbutt or Boomers very close and I would not be at all surprised if they were victorious

The bigger question: Would Trojan finish above fourth in the Big XII South?